Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 21:58:07 )
@MoodyB: lol. There's that I suppose. And yes, I'm done with it for now, but today's lessons were fun - not so tedious, as they can sometimes be :3

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 21:59:42 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: ah okay then lol
not much for me to really contribute to this conversation lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 22:34:31 )
@MoodyB: lol - it's like learning anything - some times it's easier or goes more smoothly than other times.

@Aisukohi: ...speaking of wild turkeys, there happened to be four of them on our evening dog walk tonight. Also another hawk, an eagle, and a couple of ducks. My dog was very curious about the turkeys! She wanted to follow them. XD

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 22:42:00 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yup, very true.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 22:47:37 )
@MoodyB: oh look at you with your cute new avatar! Did you get zazla from the solstice calendar?

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 22:50:00 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah I did.
tho not really into my avatar at the moment.
but i'll just stick with it for a while anyways lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 22:54:35 )
@MoodyB: I understand. I have one in my av/profile area that is ready to be saved and used, and it's an ok av, but I'm not in love with it. I may or may not use it.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 22:57:17 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: im just not feeling today at all.
so kinda hoping today passes by quickly

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 22:59:42 )
@MoodyB: Yeah, I know that feeling. I'm ready for it to be done with too, actually.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 23:16:27 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah. today's test stream didnt go well at all, and just exhausted right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 23:33:16 )
@Wildfire: Aww, turkeys. xD I hope your dog doesn't try to chase geese. Those are mean!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 00:15:14 )
@MoodyB: Awwww, I'm sorry. Hopefully tomorrow will be better! :3

@Aisukohi: LOL! No geese today - just other birds! Yes, geese are pretty mean :(
How are you today?

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 00:25:52 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: not unless i fix the settings and it works.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 14:19:11 )
Good morning.

How is everyone today?

What's going on in your personal world today?

What's the weather where you are?

-puts out goodies-

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 16:14:40 )
Hoo boy, I'm a bit tired since I just got back from my morning workout. But otherwise, pretty good! Relaxing a bit before I head off again to go get lunch and stuff.

Last night was miserable for me. I felt super bloated and my whole front of my core was sore for some reason. But took an Advil before going to bed and now I feel much better at least!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 16:38:41 )
-takes a goodie-

I didn't sleep well last night. My husband was determined to catch up on politics. I escaped that to hang out with my roommates, however, they're moving out. So seeing their space packed up got me rather sad.
I ended up just.. hanging out in my hot tub room with a book until I calmed down. It was 2 am before I got into bed and had the right mindset for sleep.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 17:17:02 )
@Aisukohi:
@Koah:
Oh wow. I'm sorry to hear neither of you had a good night or a good sleep! I hope today turns out to be a good one for you both, despite the sleepless nights. What do your days look like, all things considered?

I feel like I actually slept last night for once

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 17:28:52 )
I think things'll look up today. I might crash a little early tonight, or nap after school hours are done.

Typically my day starts with coffee, getting kids set up with their classes and then I help whatever kid needs help. I'll unwind with a shower or a hot tub break and then things get either productive or lazy.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 18:09:18 )
-was drawing with the tablet-

@Koah: Sounds like a typical day. How are you enjoying this school-at-home thing, now that you're kind of settled in to it? Do the kids like it? Has everyone adjusted fairly well?

... I miss my hot tub :(

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 18:19:02 )

The weather is nice here today. It has been gloomy a lot lately so is nice to have a bright sunny day and is not too cold.
I've just been drawing and tempted to draw more but I got other stuff to do unfortunately.

How is your day going so far Wild?

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.