Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 14:29:47 )
@MoodyB: I hope today is a better day for you than yesterday apparently was :3

@Purpsy: That whole thing about setting up an account (or starting to) and then forgetting about it (or all the details to reclaim it) happens to me all the time, it seems!

@0v7: It does seem like you'd get along! Advanced congrats on better internet! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 14:43:12 )

@Wildfire: Lol it has never happened to me before so my mind is boggled a bit o_o
Good morning btw ^^ Did you just wake up?

@MoodyB: I see keep practicing! Portaits are hard, I'm so good at drawings objects or animals but when it comes to people is like I forget how to draw lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 14:49:48 )
@Purpsy: Kind of. I woke up an hour and half ago but I'm really groggy this morning. I'm not liking it tbh. Ugh.

Donator — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 15:08:47 )

I debating my caffeine choice of the morning right now. It's usually tea, but it's looking like a soda day.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 15:30:29 )
@Selikait: LOL. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do! :3
I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee and I'm hoping it helps get the groggy out! XD

Of course, I also have to walk the dogs, so that might help too. BBS.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 15:55:26 )

@Wildfire: Awe those mornings are the worst x.x
I woke up way early than usual this morning but that's because I passed out pretty early last night.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 16:18:02 )
@Purpsy: Yeah... ugh. The walk helped a little bit but I still feel foggy-headed.

So what's on everyone's list for the day?

Random question of the day ---> What are you a natural at?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 16:35:26 )

@Wildfire: Yeah morning walks are a nice wake up exercise. Especially during winter months for me =w=
Well me and my mom are taking down the christmas tree today and then possibly do laundry later if I can.
Hopefully I'll catch a stream later tonight as well or draw.

And as for what I'm natural at? Hmm... I tend to be the most creative and have an overly active imagination from the start.
Sometimes I don't need to watch a movie, I cried at my own day dreams often TwT

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 16:47:46 )
@Wildfire: I'm already dealing with a teen who thinks shampoo and conditioner are bad for your hair. lmao.
Anyhow,

Good morning. <3

Donator — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 17:13:20 )

I'm working from home today and it seems to be a chill day so far.

I think I'm naturally good at perception checks lol. I seem to notice things pretty well. It's an interesting skill.

Donator — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 17:14:06 )

@Koah: I have to ask. Did the teen give a reason why they think it's bad? Because I cannot fathom one lol.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 17:34:35 )
@Selikait: lol. She's 14 and finds one article that supports a theory and she believes it. It's comical what she thinks she knows.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 18:14:43 )
@Koah: LOL - that is pretty funny! That said, I have done some research in to it, and it is possible to over-wash and over-"junk" your hair (too much shampooing can strip essential oils from your hair and scalp, and most of the products we use aren't really good for us), but I wouldn't say shampoo is bad XD If she's really concerned about it though, you could look in to healthier, less chemically-laden options for shampoo and conditioner - they do exist. Teens always know everything, btw... evidence is not required. LOL!

@Selikait: That is a pretty good skill-set to have imo! How did you come to that conclusion? /curious/

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 18:18:19 )
@Purpsy: And hello again... I'm not trying to ignore you - just got busy! Yes, I don't usually mind walking the dogs but I have to have some coffee first! I think we're done with "winter" here... we had our two weeks of it XD That's a good natural ability to have, imo! (it's also one I share) <3

Donator — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 18:27:39 )

@Wildfire: I think over time, I noticed that I've seen or heard things before others. Especially after playing a lot of tabletop rpgs, that terminology and the examples in-game helped me form that conclusion and phrasing lol.
Feel free to ping me. I'm forgetful.
Temp Free Avatar Art
Trading and Selling Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 18:33:00 )

@Wildfire: Haha is alright xD I've just been here and on youtube. Haven't taken down the christmas tree yet uwu
Me too also, I don't like being cold all the time but also love the aesthetics as well, where everything is covered in snow.

I supposed so but I do space out a lot. Is like there's no off switch for my brain stop dreaming

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 18:48:13 )
@Selikait: That's interesting! :3 How to you think you apply it day to day?

@Purpsy: LOL - you are a bit distracted, aren't you? And weren't you going to take down the tree yesterday??

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 19:00:22 )

@Wildfire: Nope my mom wanted to do it next week but then she decided yesterday to just do it today
And now... we're both distracted it seems lol x'D

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 19:02:19 )
@Purpsy: LOL. That sounds like us, usually. I'm surprised we got the tree down this past weekend tbh.
BTW, I really like your av - it's very cute! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 19:03:52 )
@Wildfire: I was my niece's age when I heard about the "No poo" system. lol. Essentially shampoo strips the oils and dries out your hair making it brittle. lol. But i mean, yes and no. I only followed that system for a short while.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.