Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 18:36:17 )
@Wildfire: How do you like the new tablet?

I'm learning another school system for my niece. So a slight headache, we missed one of her classes yesterday. Slipped under both our noses because of the time difference. She's doing distance learning with a private school. Pain in the butt, especially since she's in another state. Her teachers are concerned.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 18:40:53 )
@Purpsy: Hey Purpsy. I'm happy to hear you're having a good day and the weather is fairly pleasant!
My day is a little of a mixed bag, but it's ok all in all. It has been nice to be able to sit and play with the tablet and do some non-stressed thinking :3

@Koah: I like it, actually. But it seems to be starting to do a little hesitation thing on me now. I'm not sure if it's me, the tablet, the fact that I've been playing with it for a couple hours now, the fact that I should reboot my computer...

Ouch. I'm sorry to hear about the concerned teachers and the missed class! Are the teachers concerned because she missed the class or due to something else? I'm sure you will all adjust soon :3 - I hope so anyway!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 18:48:18 )
This is about how the tablet and the art is going today so far -

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 18:54:09 )
@Wildfire: My niece was skipping online classes before she got here, so her teachers are more worried about the fact they'll be re-opening school grounds and my niece won't be attending in-person while she's in my care.
She's been attending religiously since being in my household.

Oh I love your WIP! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 19:07:25 )
@Koah: Thank you. I'm putting the sketch away for right now. I'll see how I feel about it later and decide then whether or not I want to add the rest of the facial features, etc., or what else I want to do with it.

That's understandable, given the situation but I'm sure that with time and consistency of actually doing her online classes, the teachers (and hopefully your niece too!) will feel better about things :3 *cheers you on "Go Koah, Go!"* XD

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 19:31:50 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

hello, good morning all

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 20:44:58 )
@MoodyB: Hello. Good afternoon. How are you today so far?

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 21:06:18 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: im alright just exhausted for the most part today.
and you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 21:13:51 )
@MoodyB: I'm doing ok, thanks. Everyone seems to be really tired today for one reason or another!! Why are you tired today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 22:08:07 )

@Wildfire: Well I'm glad you took some time off for yourself ^^
I still some stuff that needs to be done and at least finally get this final sketch done today.
I've been slacking off a bit today not gonna lie lol

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 22:13:27 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: because stress lol.
I'm never not tired.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 22:29:20 )
@Purpsy: Thank you. Yes, it's much overdue. I never seem to take time -real time- for myself. It was really nice to just be mellow and sketch for a while today and forget about everything else (I posted the WIP on the previous page if you're curious). So are you slacking off, or just slowly going through the things that need to be done? Productive days don't always have to be frantic.

@moodyb: -nods- I understand. :(

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 22:32:35 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yup. so not much i can do about it lol.
so i just work through it.
tho im probably burnt out

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 22:37:50 )
Wildfire, I love your new avi. <3 The grayscale and the pop of green looks really nice!

This week has been pretty nice as far as weather goes. Haven't had rain in a while though, so kinda hoping we get some soon.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 22:38:22 )
@MoodyB: If the phrase "burnt out" even comes to mind, you probably are. Can you find something else to do for a little bit and give yourself a break?

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 22:39:40 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Nope not really lol.
so i'll probably work through it regardless.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 22:40:00 )
@Dragonfly: Thank you Aisu!
The weather here is overcast. If it weren't Florida, I'd say it looks like it might snow... but that's not going to happen when it's 70*F - LOL!! Do you like the rain?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 22:40:51 )
@MoodyB: That's one approach! LOL! Whatever works for you, really. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 22:42:13 )
@Wildfire: You're welcome! <3

lol no snow for Florida, thanks! It's in the low 70s here today too. I don't mind the rain as long as I get sunshine every now and then. I can't stand the idea of living where it always rains or is overcast.
I'm Aisukohi's mule.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 22:44:10 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: I have no idea if it'll really work
but i rather not end up taking 2 months off like my last burn out. XD

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.