Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 19:01:25 )
@Wildfire: oh for sure. I've had staring matches with moose.. and holy cow.. that's terrifying.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 19:12:15 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

I've had a staring match with a cow. It was pretty... anticlimactic, up till the cow moo'd which scared me half to death LOL

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 19:16:16 )
Lol !! I haven't had too much time around cows.
My dad loves going out to cow fields and telling them how delicious they'll be and it's amazing how quickly cows feel threatened and start moo'ing. HAHA

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 19:25:26 )

I used to have cows for neighbors!! They were cute to stare at, till they got moved to another pasture down the road. Sometimes those cows will try to go back to the original pasture, by breaking out of their current one... and going through my yard LOL

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 19:25:27 )
@MoodyB: That's not odd. At least it isn't for me. But I like drawing hands and feet, so I'm a little odd to begin with...

@Koah: Yes! And Elk and Bison are all terrifying to have a staring contest with!! Raccoons, etc.... not so much. Big animals? Oh yeah...
That's a pretty funny story about your dad and the cows. :3

@0v7: LOL - you weren't expecting a Moo?? o_0

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 19:26:32 )

@Wildfire: Nope! I thought this cow was as zoned out as I was >w>
Also, good (time of day it is for you)! How's it going??

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 19:28:36 )

@0v7: LOL! They do appear to be kinda zen most of the time, don't they? Until they're not. XD
It's 1:30pm here and so far my day is going ok, thanks. I did some grocery shopping (and speaking of cows and groceries (plus, I'm still in sticker shock)... $10/lb for stew beef today at the store!!???? Holy cow! XD ) and I'm trying to clean up my studio, get a plan together now. How's your day going?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 19:44:15 )
@Wildfire: Oh those sound like good jobs! The manual labor one might pay pretty well depending on the type of work.

@Koah: I hope your husband joins you some day! Most of the Florida wildlife I see are the ones you just named (raccoons, deer, etc.) but they tend to be on the side of the road. ;A; I was so surprised to see that we have wild turkeys here too! I figured they would be more native to northern states for some reason.

@0v7: Your cow experience sounds great. xD I've always wanted to pet a baby cow.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 19:47:59 )

@Wildfire: I wish I could be as zen as a cow. =v=
I'm glad your day's going okay - other than the $10 for a lb of STEW beef.... good lord, I'm glad I don't eat beef bc that's SUPER expensive D:
I haven't done much today, other than eat "breakfast" and take my meds - I forgot I have coffee, it's probably cold now. Oops.
I might draw something for myself since I don't have very many item ideas >w>

@Aisukohi: I've pet both baby and adult cows! I don't remember how the fur felt, but it was cool :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 19:49:53 )
@0v7: Luckyyy! My fiance has a good friend who raises cows because they have a dairy, but it seems every time we used to visit, it wasn't a good time to go pet/see the cows. ;A; One daaay! They live across the country btw, hence why I don't just pick up any time and invite myself over. xDD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 19:51:24 )

@Aisukohi: I can go down like, either of the streets near my house and if I walk far enough I will see cows! It's kind of funny, there's so many around here?? I guess that's part of rural living lol. I hope you get to pet a cow someday :D!!!

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 19:53:57 )
@0v7: Nice!! The first time I went to that part of the country, it took a little time to get used to the smell, but now it hardly bothers me. But yeah, any time I go on road trips and see cows or any livestock, I have to point them out. xDD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 20:31:47 )
@Aisukohi: Oh! We have flocks of wild turkeys coming through our yards periodically! I love to see them.
And yes, I'm sure my guys will be good with whatever jobs they get - when they can manage to get them. Things are just so weird right now - it's really tough for these young adults!

@0v7: You seem to be having a nice semi-quiet kind of day today! I'm glad. What will you draw?

Cows are awesome. There are several herds of them near us. When we first moved to this neighborhood there were bison at the entryway!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 20:35:30 )
@Wildfire: That sounds awesome! I'd love to watch wildlife like that. And you're right, it seems harder for younger generations to find jobs. At least for things they actually want to do.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 20:57:12 )
@Aisukohi: especially with this covid situation going on.

And yes, I love where we live - there are all kinds of critters running around! <3

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 21:37:06 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: alright then.
so how are you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 21:40:43 )
@MoodyB: lol. I'm doing ok, thanks. I'm working on my language skills at the moment and basically waiting to cook dinner. It feels later in the day than it is for some reason.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 21:41:43 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: ah i see, sounds fun.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 21:46:47 )
@MoodyB: LOL! I'm not sure about fun, but it's something.
At least the Italian seems to be natural today

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 21:56:01 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: well learning a language is fun to me since i only have 1 hobby.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.