Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries SECRET ART EXCHANGE 2021 [gifts posted!]

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/2 19:32:20 )

I haven't forgotten! I'm almost done with mine! >< Just wanted to give a heads up lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/3 03:24:59 )
β˜…
@Totalanimefan: oof that is a lot when added up. did you have to go to a test center or were these at-home tests?
yeah I feel like they could have handled the appointment times better so there would be less waiting involved orz

thank you for the links! that isssss pretty pricey but looks like good quality. it is hydroflask brand after all
I'll think about it, I'm trying to figure out how to do groceries since I ditched my car recently. carrying a lot of bags on foot has been unpleasant asdlfkj my other option is to go more often and buy less each time, but I really don't have time for that

haha how big is your brain total?
I watched someone play it on a stream yesterday and it looked fun. I tried to play along in my head and I feel like my brain has shrunk since the DS version HAHA

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/3 03:27:00 )
β˜…
wrow we are 2 days away from the deadline, my inbox better be popping off in the next couple days πŸ‘€

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/3 05:22:31 )

I sure am cutting it close. o vo;;

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/3 07:08:56 )

@Hachi: you had to go to test sites. Luckily the line wasn’t bad each time.
Yes I think I paid $135 for mine? Or maybe it was $150. Anyway I didn’t want to lay the money but did it anyway cause like you I’m car-free now. And it’s been so awesome. Other idea is to go with another person to help you or get it delivered. Delivery does have its down sides like cost and they can be out of things or they get you not the best produce.
It’s true. When I started up the game I was like I used to be better at this lol. But our brain is just a muscle we can train and it will get better over time. Oh and I think my best score was 2700-something or 2900-something? Can’t remember which one.

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/3 22:06:04 )

annnnnd sent mine in! I can't wait to see everybody's art gifts!
(ΰΈ‡ •Μ€_•Μ)ΰΈ‡

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/4 02:18:28 )
β˜…
@Totalanimefan: mmm if I go with another person I think they'd be buying and carrying their own groceries too hahaha
I was thinking about getting some of it delivered, like maybe the dry stuff?

yeahh I'm sure the score will improve as you practice!
I definitely want to continue playing brain games like that as I get older. it's so important to keep your brain active

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/4 02:18:55 )
β˜…
IM VERY EXCITED FOR EVERYONE TO SEE THE ART

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/4 02:50:58 )

@Hachi: For dry stuff I like Thrive Market a lot! Link to the site, also ref link. I've been using them for two years now and I really like them and their site does an awesome job at breaking things down by diet. Also a lot of planet positive companies.

I really learned the importance of keeping your brain healthy during the pandemic. It's amazing how fast it can decline. If you get time to play it when you don't have classes anymore I think that you would like it. ^^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/4 07:05:35 )
OH GODS I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS AAAAA I'M SO SORRY!!!!

I've been packing for the move and trying to get a couple dice commissions done and my brain has just decided to say "peace, I'm out" ever since Christmas and AAAAAA CRAAAAAAP ASDAKSJGHADSJKH GAAAAAAAAHHH
Noctem de Magia Academy
///
Voltra's Space Station
///
The Warlock's Frozen Attic--It's cold out there!
\\\
Space Solstice Shenanigans!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/5 00:37:33 )
β˜…
@Totalanimefan: oh thank you for the link, I'll check it out!

it's so true... ever since the pandemic I've found it so hard to focus and remember stuff. my brain feels like it's in 5 different places at once

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/5 00:39:17 )
β˜…
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SUBMIT YOUR ARTWORK, LET'S GOOO πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
there are no extensions, so be on time ⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/5 00:42:22 )

@Hachi: No prob. I order from them like once a month probably? Shipping comes to you pretty quickly.
Sooo true! And I forget things a lot more too and it is harder to remember. I feel like I don't remember a lot of the small details from my life beforehand. It's crazy.
How's your day been? I'm back to studying a bunch and my brain is like no, I don't want this. XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/5 02:10:36 )
β˜…
@Totalanimefan: SAME.. earlier I was trying to reflect on 2021 and I could not remember what I did for the first half of it. it's all a blur

ahaha going back to work/studying after a break is always the hardest. it might be a good idea to ease your way into it!
still on break so trying to enjoy it while it lasts asdlfkj I finally started pokemon shining pearl and I've been watching a lot of vtubers (again)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/5 02:31:03 )

@Hachi: I started keep a journal to help me remember and to help me put things into words. I feel like I've gotten awful at being able to put my thoughts/feelings into words.
It's been soo hard to get back into it. I had a week off because of Thanksgiving/about to travel, then the travel, then the week of being sick and then Christmas! I did 3 classes Thanksgiving week, and then nothing much since then. I'm half way through my current class and I started that in Dec!
Nice! I have Diamond, but I've been playing SMTV or Big Brain more. How are you liking the remake?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/5 06:46:44 )
I'm vibrating with excitement

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/5 08:48:38 )
(Λ΅β—• α΄₯ β—•Λ΅)οΎ‰ Hello there

Verry exited for this :^D

。.:β˜†*:ο½₯ヽ(Λ΅β—• α΄₯ β—•Λ΅)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/5 14:38:36 )
β˜…
@Totalanimefan: oh that's a pretty good idea! have you ever thought about bullet journaling? it seems like it'd be fun.
I write a lot of letters(?) or like.. rants HAHA to get emotions out. but a lot of it is negative so I delete them as soon as I'm done writing
I'm better at expressing myself in written words than in speech. the pandemic has definitely made that worse since I've not spent much time with people since it started. my social skills have gone out the window

are you trying to keep yourself on a schedule? like finish x amount of classes per month kind of thing?

i dont remember if i've mentioned it before haha but gen4 is my favorite! you know how everyone has that first pokemon game that made them fall in love with the series haha pearl was mine
it's very nostalgic so far I'm progressing slowly bc I'm actually trying to complete the pokedex this time ADFLKJ

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/5 14:40:36 )
β˜…
ooookay the deadline has passed so pinch hitting starts now! if you're a pinch hitter please check your messages.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/5 17:47:57 )

@Hachi: I have looked into it and it looks really pretty! But also to my mind it seems hard to set up? I just journal things like it's my dairy and then I have a planner as well. I have used them soo much since buying them in August. Writing angry letters is a good technique. Sometimes you just gotta get it out of your system. Doesn't have to actually go to anyone. I worked hard on trying to improve my social skills from June to Dec. I improved a lot, but it wasn't like before the pandemic. Maybe in the spring we will get another chance?

I normally am with school. I aim for finishing 4-ish a month, but I quickly realized that not all classes cover the same amount of material and some of the subjects are harder. Some classes are probably like 12-20 hours (but I study normally like 8 hours a day on the weekdays, sometimes more) but then some classes were so hard that it took me 3 weeks to finish them even with putting 40 hours a week into them. The essay classes, which are rare, tend to only take me 2 days. Average class probably 4-5 days, harder classes two weeks. But also I've had a lot of times that I haven't been able to study, like 2 weeks in FL in Sept, friend came for a long weekend in Oct, Thanksgiving, Christmas and in-between a trip to the UK + then having a bad cold. So all in all I've lost a month and a half to real life (I shouldn't view it that way tho).

It's an awesome gen. It was the 1st gen I only played one time through because of the online features I didn't want to 'lose' my pokemon by starting a new save file. Did a lot of GTS trades, and trades with people in RL since you didn't need a link cable and for my 16th Bday I asked for Wi-fi for the house lol
Gen 2 is my fav and always will be but I love most Pokemon games. ^^ They have a lot of memories for me. I hope you get to complete the dex!! ^-^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.