Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries SECRET ART EXCHANGE 2021 [gifts posted!]

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/12/7 22:14:12 )

Oh sorry, Didn't see part II. I'm a bit stressed today. It's hard with the culture barrier between Americans and Brits and I've lived in this country for years lol.
Anyway,
Yes it was very stressful, I just told myself there is probably no Rona on the plane because everyone has to be vaxxed and people have to take tests AND wear a mask the whole time. Gosh it was impossible to try to sleep with a mask on, my body did not like it. I was a little stressed before the flight more than normal because it was so long (time wise) and it had been years since I was on a flight that long.

Donator — he/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/12/11 18:16:37 )

@Totalanimefan: So what did you guys do today? O: When you wrote Christmas, do you mean you celebrated Christmas yesterday? XD

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/12/12 09:52:45 )

@Kent: oops typo. I did mean celebrate Christmas since we won’t actually be together for Christmas Day.
As for what I’m doing today I’m seeing my In Law’s for the last time and then I’m traveling back to the airport. The Flight home from the UK to the US is tomorrow.

Donator — he/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/12/12 16:30:56 )

@totalanimefan: Huh. Why didn’t you visit around Christmas? So you could spend Christmas with your family? Christmas in the UK sounds awesome. * o*
Also, I meant the 11th cuz you put question marks there. XD Sorry for being nosy. XP

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/12/12 20:54:15 )

@Kent: it was too expensive to visit during Christmas. Do we did it early. The UK really goes all out with Christmas. Which is awesome but also tiring lol it’s always in your face lol.
Yesterday I went to an aquarium and hung out with my in-laws.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/12/12 22:43:07 )

@Totalanimefan: that sounds like a lot of travel asdlkfj it's nice that you got to see some friends though.
did you manage to finish your christmas shopping? did you guys have to stuff all that back in your luggage to take home? haha

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/12/13 10:47:16 )

@Hachi: shopping is finished. Well I guess I do have to mail some Christmas cards when I get home.
This really was a lot of travel. It was nice to see people but also I don’t recommend traveling overseas right now. It’s just a lot of extra work and stress. Of course it’s the right thing to do to keep people safe but it’s also stressful. Tests have to be booked in advance and you have to upload that booking number. You have to upload the proof of vaccine and proof of a negative test and the test can only be done the day before you leave and the other one the day you land.
Also my husband’s family all had colds and his mom’s seemed bad. I said I didn’t want to get that and then travel back to the US on the plane with a cold (cause that sucks) and guess who has a sore throat and feels hot today? (It’s not Covid I had two tests and all of their family tests negative)
And guess who’s flight is at 5pm today?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/12/13 12:49:14 )

@Amber Lynne:
@Goblin:
@ghost:
@kiwi:
@GoblinsAndTea:
@mdom:
@Delightfully:
@Valefor:
@Priestess of Pie:
@MoodyB:
@blue:
@Vixen:
@Juliette:
@Jessamine:
@MaxIsConfused:
@Purpsy:
@Geist:
@Kent:
@Vozzy:

check-in starts today! please fill out this form by December 19, 11:59pm CST.
don't worry if you haven't started yet. this is just a headcount.

*if you already submitted your artwork, you do not have to check-in.

Donator — he/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/12/13 15:37:55 )

@Totalanimefan: Oooh. That makes sense. Oh, cool. Was the aquarium fun? o:
Yeah, traveling to other countries during all the Covid stuff sure is complicated... That sucks everyone got sick! D: Hope your flight will be comfortable!

Donator — h i m Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/12/13 16:16:33 )

I wasn't late to a check in for once KSHDKJSHD

morosexual but there's no pride in that

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/12/13 22:39:13 )
@hachi: Thankyou for the check-in ping, Hachi! I just wanted to please say that the username field is not available on the form. Will it be okay to put it in the comments field?
‘your silent sadness shakes me. you and i, we feel it together; sadness and pain. whatever wave may sweep over us, we will endlessly sing to you. louder than bombs, we sing.' ~Louder than Bombs, BTS. / art.

Donator — he/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/12/14 00:10:18 )

Oh yeah. How do you know who it’s from? XD

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/12/14 01:18:02 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Yea i was wondering so aswel lol

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 22 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/12/14 03:23:20 )

ah yeah.. I messed that up
karma for trying to do this early in the morning

it's fixed now, but if you submitted it without your username could you please resubmit... if you included a WIP, that's fine also, I can tell who you are
sorry about this

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/12/14 08:31:12 )
@Hachi: I'm here! Got a bit inundated with dice orders, eep @_@
Noctem de Magia Academy
///
Voltra's Space Station
///
The Warlock's Frozen Attic--It's cold out there!
\\\
Space Solstice Shenanigans!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/12/14 15:34:52 )

@Kent: Yeah it was fun. What was funny was the 2-year old that we went with wasn't as into it as me. lol
I just love animals.
It is, and everything has to be done the day before or the day after you fly too. So it's right at the last min and that's stressful. My flight wasn't bad. It did leave 30 min late and the winds weren't in our favor, so it was an 8 hour flight (the same flight on the way there was only 6 hours)
How are you doing?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/12/14 18:54:22 )
oh noooo totally forgot about this

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — he/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/12/14 23:29:05 )

@Totalanimefan: lol I guess some kids don’t understand why we look at animals and such.
Yeah, I understand how stressful that is.
Aw, that sucks it was longer.
I’m good! I’m actually headed on a flight to El Paso right now!

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Art Shop | Twitter | Toyhouse

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/12/14 23:47:51 )

@Kent: Have fun! How long is that flight for you?
I guess not, he is only 2, so maybe he's a little young.

By Ghost
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/12/15 04:55:38 )
damn, check ins already
time sure goes by quickly o-o

Twitch

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.