Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 17:37:25 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death |Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan:

pretty good actually and yourself? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 18:35:26 )

@star2000shadow: I'm doing good too. The weather is nice today. Can't wait to get for an afternoon walk. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 20:48:17 )

Hey. How's things?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 22:22:25 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death |Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: I'm doing good too. The weather is nice today. Can't wait to get for an afternoon walk. ^^

yeah it WAS nice if a bit nippy, still is nice but the coldness increased. just as long as we stay out of the negative numbers im good haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 22:32:11 )

@Totalanimefan: I can see the appeal for doing that, Like you wanna have at least one of every new item etc. But at the same time I'm like "ah I want money to buy things" haha. Yeah the only thing that I'd probably use from it is the arm and even then I'm not 100% sure.

I know I should have, at the very least I could gotten the mask that was in the pattern my new bag is in. That would have been kinda cool! But then maybe too matchy match lol.
That's very true for FL weather! you can always expect it to be warm at one point or another, even at times you wouldn't think it would be.
Oh it's fine! no worries, I know I'm not the best at replying right away so I try not to expect too much from others XD

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 22:44:28 )

@star2000shadow: For me it was in the 50's. So it was nice. ^^

@NixieFae: Once you have been on Voltra for a while you start to want to collect them all. XD Plus sometimes it's good for selling later.
I think that would have been cool XD
How warm was it there for you today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 23:15:29 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: For me it was in the 50's. So it was nice. ^^

@NixieFae: Once you have been on Voltra for a while you start to want to collect them all. XD Plus sometimes it's good for selling later.
I think that would have been cool XD
How warm was it there for you today?

Sweet 'nods' I'm happy got my money a day early, is definetly a happy star day 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 23:38:25 )
@Totalanimefan: Beginning of spring usually. Although thankfully last year is the worst I've ever had it, hopefully it won't be that bad for a long time again *Knocks on wood*

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 23:56:19 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Definitely sounds it!
Then again
Cinnamon Sugar is always good and makes whatever it's on so much better, usually.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 00:10:48 )

@star2000shadow: Wow that's great! ^^
@SorrowTheMad: I hope this year is kinder to you.
@Amber Lynne: Yeah it's hard to go wrong with that combo lol

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 00:13:35 )

@Totalanimefan: Pretty much!
You're making me hungry, dammit. XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 00:31:03 )
@Totalanimefan: Me too! Otherwise I might buy stock in Claritin.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 00:54:31 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

Totalanimefan:

@xvz: I am a little nervous. If I get the job they apparently have a zoom office, which means that while you are working all of you are on zoom together. The whole shift. ^^; I also have doubts just cause I've been out on work since Oct. But at the same time the job is really easy, it's just admin work. I can totally do that.
For interviews themselves sometimes I go blank when people ask a question. ^^;

Yeah true. DC is on two rivers, and very close the Chesapeake Bay, but far from an Atlantic beach. If I wanted to go to a beach in the summer I could just see my family in FL though. Those are the best beaches. And you can find ones in small towns that aren't packed at all. Just you and a beach.

That sounds like it was really nice, you went to see family? Or just a trip with friends? I'm glad you had a nice time. I wish that I could go somewhere summer-like right now, but COVID lol

Our wedding day was March 8th, 2014. One of these years I would love to take him to a romantic getaway in Charleston, SC. Like maybe around our anniversary? I think the weather is good in SC in March right? It is much more south than us.

@totalanimefan: oohh woah i didn't know zoom offices were a thing. haha i hate having my camera on at work tbh
i guess no one is really paying attention though i just don't like the feeling of being watched! i think irl i tend to avoid attention unless i'm in a really comfortable / trusted environment -- and even then too much attention can stress me out lol

ohh remote beaches sound nice -- so peaceful! i guess fl is surrounded by beach haha

i didn't realize you had been married for so long! may i ask how long did you know each other before you got married? do you remember the day you met? :-)

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 01:01:22 )

sunny:

@xvz: no we've lived in our current place for 3 years or so. I am pretty excited about the move, my mum will be a bit lot less stressed and we will have a garden for the dog which is nice! It's a pretty old house (70s) and it needs a bit of work but it should scrub up good.

What kind of nonfiction have you been reading?

oohh do you know when the move will be happening? a garden sounds really lovely! i've always wanted one<3 do you think you would grow anything? what kind of dog do you have? :3

mm i've been reading a book about transformative justice, which is about like ... how can we take care of our communities and handle difficult situations in a way that doesn't require policing? and a book on systems thinking which is like ... looking at whole systems (anything can be a system -- a government, a family, the environment, the economy, your neighborhood, etc.) instead of just the individual parts and how effects can exist in the interactions b/n parts, not just the parts themselves (if that makes sense)

have you been reading anything lately?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 01:12:28 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Wow that's great! ^^
@SorrowTheMad: I hope this year is kinder to you.
@Amber Lynne: Yeah it's hard to go wrong with that combo lol

yeppers 'nods' also added more things for sale to my little thread not that i think i'll get many bites but 'shrugs' that's okay. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 01:21:48 )

@Amber Lynne: I'm hungry too I don't know what to make.

@SorrowTheMad: lol then tell WSB to do the same.

@xvz: Yeah exactly! The feeling of being watched is not a good one to me lol
Yeah you can really take your pic of the beaches in FL. lol
We met Sept 2011. I do remember when I met him. It was at the anime club at or Uni the first week of school but it was kinda lame so he said to me and another girl I kinda knew from class- You can guys come to my place and I'll cook you Japanese curry and we can watch anime together. And I though Stranger Danger! But then I also though I'm not going to make any friends if I think like that, so I went. And then on it became our thing to hang out together on Wed nights. A few months later we started dating.

@star2000shadow: I'm not getting many items in my thread either.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 01:34:29 )
@Totalanimefan: Haha I'm on it! :D

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 02:32:06 )

@totalanimefan: oh that's cute! weekly anime night lol
this was during your time abroad right? if i remember correctly i think you mentioned he's from the uk
haha i love japanese curry ... was it tasty when he made it? which one of yall is the better cook?

it can def be scary to meet new ppl esp going to someone's apt you just met! that seemed to have worked out for you tho lol i'm glad you pushed yourself into going and making new friends!

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 02:45:10 )

- rolls through the thread -
hi folks :3

please @ me

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 03:43:47 )

@Totalanimefan: Did you ever figure that out?

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.