Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/6 18:37:06 )

@dragoness That's really tough news. :( How are you feeling today?
@SorrowTheMad: Wow that's pretty cool. And what would you do for the company?
@Amber Lynne: Yeah it was tasty. Just had some regrets in my tummy last night haha.
@KittyBeary: Yeah same here. My husband and I started working from home a year ago this week, and on Monday it will have been one year of shelter in place (we went out to a restaurant on the 8th)

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/6 23:29:24 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Was it worth it, though?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 00:34:50 )

@Amber Lynne: Yes it was. But I would just order the fried chicken. I think in the sandwich with the honey butter was what did me in. Made it really greasy. ^^;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 01:07:50 )

Whelp, I just bought the Killer Sweater in every color lol

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 01:18:49 )

@Totalanimefan: Ohhh, that's fair.
At least it was worth it for the one instance. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 05:19:36 )

@Amber Lynne: yeah it was totally worth it to try it out. I just hate my body hates unhealthy food. If I eat crappy food I feel like crap. Why can’t I just have fried chicken and be fine like everyone else. Lol

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 05:47:49 )

@Totalanimefan: You get the tastier options at least.
Fried isn't the tastiest. I like baked.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 09:56:39 )

@Amber Lynne: I like any way that doesn’t make the chicken taste dry ^^
What have you cooked lately?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 10:21:04 )

@Totalanimefan: You are up super late!! Or early?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 19:10:27 )

@Reanna: I was up at 4am. I couldn't sleep. The dog was bothering me and then I was just A W A K E.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 19:56:33 )

@Totalanimefan: Ugh the worst! I hate not being able to sleep! Sleeping is one of my favorite activities in the entire world, if not my all-time favorite lol.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 20:01:07 )

@Sunny: I was stalking your profile just now and omg I think I might have known you on Ernya. I think we might have briefly been friends, but I really don't remember. I don't even remember my username-- something childish like ReannaUnicorn, Unicorns, Rkdancechick171, Jade171, v3ronicakayz, or something like that. astronaut from Ernya just sounds super familiar.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 20:35:53 )

@Reanna: Oh hiiiii! Umm the unicorn part rings a bell! I definitely recognise your current username! I was on Ernya in the later years, towards the end. How are you doing?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 20:44:26 )
@Totalanimefan: Well if I could go work for her, I'd be an assistant, learning how to set people up with the machine and everything. And if I made my own business of it, it'd be that, plus other things. Diane does some other sorts of healing with it, like aromatherapy, so I could mix some of my own stuff in with it :) I like alternative medicine.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 21:08:09 )

@sunny: I actually just went through my old visitor messages on my profile and saw us talking about Ernya on there. Not sure if I remembered you or if you remembered me though-- what a small world! I think I was on there more in the beginning though, not sure. My memory is not the best. I remember sheepy and burnticle more than anyone else.
I'm doing well- how are you? I was super duper freaking productive today, so I'm pretty proud of myself. I made a to-do list and knocked out almost everything on it! I'm heading to bed soon though, early rise tomorrow morning unfortunately.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 21:13:02 )

@Totalanimefan: Did up a chicken rice stirfry thing a couple nights ago.
Love doing that, so damned tasty~<3

And yes. Dry chicken is the worst

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 21:51:50 )

@Reanna: I love sleeping too. It was so annoying, and then I ended up sleeping in late this morning cause of it.
@SorrowTheMad: Sounds cool. :)
@Amber Lynne: Oh gosh that sounds so good!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 21:53:05 )

@Reanna: I remember those two! sheepy has an account here, but isn't active unfortunately. No news on burnticle.
I'm doing good thanks too. Had a bit of an up and down day, but it's all good now :) I'm currently moving house so everything is literally in the air right now lol.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 21:55:36 )

Today was such a day of two halves. My poor dog got attacked by my neighbour's dog. He's fine, he just has a few scrapes and teethmarks on his belly, but it was so scary! And so noisy :O people down the whole street came out to see what was happening. He was shaken up but he's perfectly fine, luckily. I was literally expecting him to come off really bad, but he's all good :)
Then we went to see the new house again to check on repairs. They have done so much! They have flattened the garden and removed the glass, they've replaced all the windows, and they're replacing all the radiators and the boiler. It looks so different! I am super excited to move in now. Only 9 more days until the estimated repair finish time :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 21:59:11 )

@Totalanimefan: That would be because it wassss. XD
And hell, if you don't have any meat, Rice+Cream of Chicken soup + some seasonings to taste + veggies mixed in is really good too.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.