Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 19:12:16 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah we have one for my dog. He loves it. That reminds me, we have an outdoor tap in our new garden and I just know my dog is going to love it. He goes mad for flowing water for some reason.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 19:13:45 )

@SorrowTheMad: They were uploaded to Voltra yesterday. Should have been in your notifications. ^^ Allergies already? Things aren't budding/growing here yet. I miss read your post. Yes they will be here soon, but like probably a month away?

@star2000shadow: hi~ Your avatar looks cute.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 19:14:09 )

@sunny: lol when dogs do that it's so funny.
Does your dog not do well in the heat?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 19:16:40 )

@Totalanimefan: A walk, I love it! I can't believe they changed their hours.. that must have been frustrating considering you took the metro and went all the way there! It looks like you made the most of it with your Costco run though. I miss Costco! I miss the free samples too though-- hopefully COVID is gone and the samples are back by the time I get there!
My Tuesday has been good. A little stressful-- I had an exam this morning and then had a lot of work to do, so now I'm behind on homework. I didn't even have time to go to the gym. Poor time management though because I did finish watching Ginny and Georgia on Netflix which was/is so good!
I did see the new crates-- they are pretty. I particularly like the Devil's Food Cake but didn't pull one (yet) so I'll have to buy one or keep trying lol. What do you think?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 19:18:05 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah he really suffers in the heat, poor boy :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 19:20:41 )

@Reanna: The walk was good. I felt like I needed it. Now that the weather is starting to get nice I want to go for a walk around the neighborhood whenever I can. We were pretty upset about the Best Buy thing, but like you said we made the most of it with the Costco run. We maybe could have gotten more, but we only had a little bit of time before it was closed (An hour). Yeah no free samples right now, but I would think in 11 months there will be samples lol.
Oh no, that sounds like a lot. Maybe you will have time for the gym later? What classes are you taking by the way?
I did! I think they are super awesome and really well done. The rare is super cute too. I hope you pull it soon. I want to play around with the items. I'm going to donate today to get a bundle. ^^ That way I get the rare no matter what.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 19:21:04 )

@sunny: Aw poor thing. Do you know what kind of dog he is?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 19:22:45 )

@Totalanimefan: he's a border terrier, so he has quite thick wiry hair which traps heat. We get his fur cut which helps a bit.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 19:27:18 )

@sunny: Yeah I was going to ask if he needs haircuts. My dog is a Chihuahua and he's cold in 21C you know? Haha they only like the warm.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 19:28:39 )

@Totalanimefan: lol he must hate the winter then? How does he cope with snow?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 19:30:51 )

@sunny: He doesn't do well. We have clothing for him. 3 different thicknesses. A really light one that we put on him in the house when it's winter or starting to be fall, then a med thickness far when it's cold out and then a puffy, thick, warm coat looking one that's for when it's snowing and really cold.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 19:52:37 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Femme Fatale | Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@SorrowTheMad: They were uploaded to Voltra yesterday. Should have been in your notifications. ^^ Allergies already? Things aren't budding/growing here yet. I miss read your post. Yes they will be here soon, but like probably a month away?

@star2000shadow: hi~ Your avatar looks cute.

thanks, its a 'in between' stage at the moment, no clue what i wanna make yet. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 19:59:08 )

@star2000shadow: I love the dress. I don't think I have that item yet. I gotta open more orbs lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 20:00:08 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death |Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: I love the dress. I don't think I have that item yet. I gotta open more orbs lol

it took me a lotta orbs to get just this one haha good thing i only like the gown and the arm mods haha. 'happy sigh' and now i got a new item to play with.. gonna have to save this to my closet and runway at some point haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 20:01:27 )

@star2000shadow: How many orbs did you open? And which one is your dress in?
I have 3 pages of avatar outfits. I can't believe I have that many lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 20:05:07 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death |Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: How many orbs did you open? And which one is your dress in?
I have 3 pages of avatar outfits. I can't believe I have that many lol

all of them where the common orb and about 60k in volts? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 20:09:11 )

@star2000shadow: Oh my gosh you spend a lot on common orbs. Good for you! It's a lot of fun to open up that many.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 20:13:57 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: true, the items i don't sell before the prices skyrocket, I'll send to my mule and give to newbies when i run across them haha. this way i make some of hte volts back, but now that i got the item i was after now i wait for pay day, friday, when i can donate and get some of the Ohm orbs and see if i can get the items i want from them as well haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 20:18:02 )

@star2000shadow: I saw in your selling thread that you are selling them for cheap. Normally you can sell them for 2k or 2.5k each and they sell pretty quick. But it's also a good idea to save them for newbies. I do that too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 20:21:35 )

@Totalanimefan: Too late to go to the gym for me- it is already 8pm. Too poor time management lol.
I'm actually taking an Army class for work right now until Friday. I'm fictitiously planning postal/mail support and operations in the event of world war three. I am working on my masters in student affairs though, and I'm taking an ethics class. It's pretty cool, we are learning about ethical foundations and the great philosophers and their theories like Utilitarianism.
The rare is super freaking cute! I should have gotten a bundle.. Maybe I'll donate and buy a bundle lol.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.