Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 20:26:27 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death |Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: I saw in your selling thread that you are selling them for cheap. Normally you can sell them for 2k or 2.5k each and they sell pretty quick. But it's also a good idea to save them for newbies. I do that too.

true, i figured I'd sell'em for cheap as the items i have are ones i don't want haha and the extra's i didn't list are getting sent to the mule account haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 20:30:09 )

@Reanna: Oh I see. Maybe just some jumping jacks today and sit-ups lol
Wow that 2nd class sounds really interesting. Probably not anything you can share with us though. Which one was the one you had the exams for today?
The bundle is often worth it if you want the rare. I'm often unlucky but at least with the bundle I know I'll get it. lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 20:30:31 )

@star2000shadow: Yeah when you sell them for cheap it's easy to get buyers.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 20:34:20 )

@Totalanimefan: awww pooor lil guy, that sounds cute though XD does he mind wearing them?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 20:37:20 )

@Totalanimefan: NAHH, Imma be lazy today. Haha! I'll go tomorrow. Whoops. I had an exam for the army class- I got a 98!
I feel like I used to have pretty good luck in pulling rares, but I haven't gotten one since I've been back.. A good way to convince me to start buying bundles.
How is your Tuesday so far? Any plans for the day?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 20:37:46 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death |Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Yeah when you sell them for cheap it's easy to get buyers.

this is true 'nods' not that i mind, just means i can buy more commons haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 20:44:44 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah not quite yet but I'm sure it will be as you say, very soon. Lord, I'm gonna die. Lol. Yeah I don't usually check those posts that I get notified of. Sorry lol.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 20:51:52 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
Hey guys, what's up?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 20:59:34 )

@sunny: It is cute. And no, he hates it with a passion. He is always trying to take it off and if he sees it he runs away. lol I think he would rather freeze to death lol

@Reanna: Nothing wrong with taking a day off when you have a special important event like an exam. OMG Congrats on your score that's amazing!
OMG Same. I feel like I had better luck in the past and then year I haven't had any luck at all. I swear in Jan and Feb it took me 10 crates each to pull the rare! lol I hope my luck changes this month! Tuesday is good so far. it's 3pm here. Had a nice morning with my husband before he went to work (just the other bedroom that's an office lol) Just made lunch that was pretty good. ^^
For the rest of the day I'm not sure. Maybe some laundry ^^;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 21:01:12 )

@star2000shadow: Always use your volts on common orbs lol. How many rares did you get from the common orbs?

@SorrowTheMad: lol you don't have to check them. Aren't you curious though? Haha. What are you allergic to? Maybe that tree or flower doesn't bloom in NC since the climate is different.

@Amber Lynne: Hi Hi! Just chilling and enjoying the new items. They are nice. I haven't tried to make an avatar with them but I should.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 21:03:03 )
@Totalanimefan: I think I'm allergic just to pollen in general. Last year was rough, the amount of mold in the air was astronomical in comparison to other years, so in 2020 the air itself was trying to kill me lol. Eh, I guess. Ruby usually tells me if there's something I might like though. Lol

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 21:06:02 )

@totalanimefan: I love it! Sounds like a good day. What did you make for lunch? I had some feta-stuffed mushrooms and some weird hummus-like sauce that was in the recipe haha. I'm headed to bed! Well, to watch the most recent episode of the Bachelor and then to bed. I'll see you tomorrow!
@Amber Lynne: Hello! I'm headed to bed but wanted to say hi!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 21:14:22 )

@Totalanimefan: oh no! :( poor lil dude. My dog freaks out when we put clothes on him, he just goes very still and refuses to move lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 21:17:36 )

@SorrowTheMad: Oh and mold too? That's really rough. I'm holding out hope that it might not be as bad in NC though. What do you take for allergies?
@Reanna: Curry Couscous with Dahl (Indian soup with lentils). Super good. ^^
It sounds like your meal was good. Good night~ Sleep well.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 21:18:01 )

@sunny: Pinto (my dog) is rolling around on the ground trying to get out of it. It's pretty funny.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 21:19:56 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Always use your volts on common orbs lol. How many rares did you get from the common orbs?

@SorrowTheMad: lol you don't have to check them. Aren't you curious though? Haha. What are you allergic to? Maybe that tree or flower doesn't bloom in NC since the climate is different.

@Amber Lynne: Hi Hi! Just chilling and enjoying the new items. They are nice. I haven't tried to make an avatar with them but I should.

one haha the rest where all the more common ones. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 21:28:55 )

@Totalanimefan: LOL XD do you have to get him really close fitting clothes, or does he wriggle out of those too?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 21:50:41 )

@star2000shadow: OMG Me too! And Raxton said the same thing lol
@sunny: They are all the proper size for his size. Even though he's small I only buy him the XS options so they fit him. Sometimes he does get one leg out of it lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 21:59:41 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: OMG Me too! And Raxton said the same thing lol
@sunny: They are all the proper size for his size. Even though he's small I only buy him the XS options so they fit him. Sometimes he does get one leg out of it lol

haha well they wouldn't be called common if they weren't common items to get haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 22:10:36 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Reanna: Sleep well~<3

@Totalanimefan: I like your av. I say wait. XD

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.