Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 20:42:18 )

@Vixen: I haven't seen the other, only this current avatar and it looks nice. ^^

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 20:44:33 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: leftovers are wonderful, no? XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 20:45:34 )

@Totalanimefan: i haven't used it anywhere yet. ... not sure if i should try to get another foxy festival because the white version uses ears and kimono, but no tails, but..... tails are nice lol
i'll go upload the current version in a minute.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 20:45:46 )

@Amber Lynne: I really like them. My husband who is British thinks that leftovers are weird and that British people don't do them, but he also hates to cook, so I'm like why not cook once and then it's done and you don't have to cook again for a few meals. lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 20:46:29 )

@Vixen: I look forward to seeing it. It could be a good idea to have another one. I don't know where you would get one. You would probably have to donate for it yourself.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 20:54:58 )

@Totalanimefan: Hey! I'm good thanks, kinda tired and stressed about the move but meh.... How are you doing?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 20:56:25 )

@sunny: Moves are always so stressful. That part sucks. I'm just chilling. My husband hurt his back and I'm taking care of him today. I'm also thinking about lunch but I don't know what to have.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 21:05:39 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah probably
this is one version. i like it with the sash since it has a nice shape, but the color is wrong and i can't think of a good replacement

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 21:29:47 )

@Totalanimefan: oh no :( I hope Mr Anime Fan is okay! Did he have an accident?
Yeah it's just A LOT of work and effort and we can't even take things over there because we don't get the keys til the 15th :(

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 21:38:21 )

@Totalanimefan: Lmfao. Smart!
Also... brits don't do leftovers? I did not know that.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 21:42:46 )

@Vixen: Oh that one looks really nice! I see what you mean about the sash color. It would be prefect if it was just the right color. We don't have another item like that. You should request that we have more options for items like that. ^^;
@sunny: He was mostly all the way down the stairs but slipped on the last 3 and fell. :( He'll be ok though. Living with the boxes and the chaos is not my cup of tea. I hate that part.
Ok question, does your family ever make leftovers? It's where you cook extra food like for dinner and then you have it for lunch the next day or for dinner the next day. My husband says it's not something that Brits do, but I just think that it's not something that his family ever did.
@Amber Lynne: I didn't know that either. Let's ask another Brit. Look above.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 21:44:45 )

@Totalanimefan: No, we never do that. And I've never known anyone here who does that lol. I know it's an American thing but it literally never happens here. Idk why though, it sounds like it would be a good idea.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 21:51:10 )

@sunny: OMG He was right. Hahaha. I just can't believe him whenever he says that. What about the term Meal Prep? Is that something people ever do?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 21:52:57 )

@Totalanimefan: like planning your meals ahead of time? We do that lol. Or is it about preparing parts of the meal beforehand? (Which we don't do). Brits are generally very basic with cooking I'm afraid lmao.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 22:10:40 )

@Totalanimefan: Honestly, it probably goes with the monstrous portion sizes of American food.

Although if you cook a turkey for Xmas dinner for you and your family, it does make me wonder what happens to what isn't eaten, @Sunny: all that counts as leftovers.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 22:16:09 )

@Amber Lynne: ah, true, Christmas day is the one day a year we have leftovers. We usually put them into a sandwich. I forgot about Christmas. Though generally you only cook as much as you need. There is never any leftovers in my house, personally.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 22:17:14 )

@sunny: Meal Prep is where you plan and make 3-5 days worth of food at once. Normally busy people do this on a Sunday Night. It's a new idea in the US, I would say only in like the last 5-ish years have I heard of this. The meals tend to be similar. With the same protein or the same side dish each meal.
@Amber Lynne: Yeah I get that part, but also it saves money and time. Only have to cook half as often is worth it to me.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 22:19:36 )

@sunny: That's fair, although you can't control bird sizes. XD
Around here, they're either too small or too big, it seems. lol.

I don't really do leftovers either, but I love the idea of them. When I CAN, I like to. My budget ain't nice enough for that though XD

@totalanimefan: Oh hell yeah. It's lovely~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 22:35:44 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah i might just use the the pink sash and idk.. figure out how to bring the pink throughout the rest of the avatar more, but idk... we don't have many small "clutter" items like i used to use on ernya.

please @ me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 22:36:59 )
@Totalanimefan: Very true! I'll get right on that. Lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.