Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 08:41:54 )

@Totalanimefan: Morning! How was the rest of your Monday?
I move to South Carolina in ~11 months.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 17:25:15 )

@sunny: Yes it is. Being near water just does wonders for mental health.

@SorrowTheMad: Bless you then.

@Wildfire: Wow you look nice!

@Vixen: Sorry I didn't see the post. I'll go reply to you in the exchange.

@dragoness Seems you are getting better!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 17:27:16 )

@KittyBeary: I don't have the mental strength to work on the closet lol

@NixieFae: It's so tempting! It's always a struggle not to spend it right away. That's cause they patterns are nice and they are colorful and the price is pretty good. I like their weekender bags. Have you ever heard of Lily Pulitzer? Her stuff is beautiful too, but more expensive. lol
Sounds like perfect weather. It rained yesterday but today there is a windy cold front. Tomorrow the weather is going to be really nice.

@Reanna: It was good. I went for a walk and then my husband and I decided we should return something at Best Buy, so we took the metro there (wasn't far, only 4 stops) but then Best Buy was closed because they changed their hours to close at 7pm T_T Then we walked around Costco since it was across the street. Got gardening gloves and reusable water cups with a straw. ^^
How's your Tuesday going? Did you see the new crates?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 17:39:20 )

@Totalanimefan: it scares me but it calms me at the same time lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 17:48:56 )

@sunny: What about something smaller like a lake? A river? At what point does it become too big?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 17:51:52 )

@Totalanimefan: if it's big enough to drown in, it scares me :o

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 18:01:19 )

@Totalanimefan: Haha I actually spoke too soon, after I sent that I actually ended up spending all but 30 of my ohms, oops! Lol. I did get Edwardian lady though which I was excited about.
I have seen lily pulitzer, her patterns are really cute too!! But like you said they're a little more out of my price range haha.
Yup the weather was super nice, but it probably won't be like that for long with spring summer coming. It sounds like you've had some pretty ok weather too but ehh the cold front doesn't sound fun, I'm so over the cold but dreading the Florida heat to come.

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 18:13:52 )

@sunny: Oh I see. Can you swim?

@NixieFae: lolol What did you get with your ohms? Oh that's the rarest one! Congrats. Did you get anything else?
Yeah out of my price range too, but super cute. I just love the patterns so much. I did get a set of 3 masks from them last week. Was on sale, $20 for 3 masks which I think is a really good deal lol.
Yeah it's a high of 45 today. That's a bit cold lol. Tomorrow will be high 50's which is much better. (With sun). I think that the weather will be good for you until about Mid-April. Then it will start getting hotter. So you got a bit to go yet.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 18:28:26 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks! Lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 18:43:18 )

@Totalanimefan: no I cannot. I nearly drowned in the Mediterranean when I was like 14 so I guess I have trauma? :O

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 18:46:03 )

@SorrowTheMad: How are you today?
@sunny: Yeah that is probably why. I'm sorry that happened to you. I learned to swim at a young age. Best advice I would say if it ever happens to you again is don't panic and try to move your body in rhythm. Like move both your arms forward and then back at the same time to have you swim in a certain direction. Just trying to go 'up' when you are in water doesn't work.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 18:50:58 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm hoping it never happens to me again lol. I have avoided water ever since. Anything deeper than a bathtub I just avoid.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 18:56:31 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm alive! Actually got some real time off today instead of like an hour or whatever like usual. :) How're you? :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 18:57:27 )

@sunny: Yeah swimming pools aren't really to common in the UK ^^;
@SorrowTheMad: Wow that's awesome! I'm good. It's a bit colder here today than I would have liked but the sun is shining. So I guess that's a win. ^^;

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 19:03:10 )

@Totalanimefan: lol no thankfully xD I have never known anyone with a swimming pool tbh. Only those inflatable ones for kids. Those I'm ok with lmao.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 19:05:03 )

@sunny: we have those kind too. They are fun on a hot day.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 19:06:51 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I'm enjoying it! Sorry to hear it's a little cold for you today. It's been sunny here so even though it's still somewhat cold here, the snow is melting :D

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 19:08:33 )

@SorrowTheMad: Oh that's nice. Spring will be here soon! Tomorrow it's going to be pretty warm for this time of year ^^ Did you see the new crate items ^^ They are pretty nice.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 19:09:59 )
@Totalanimefan: I have not seen them, no. Sorry lol. Spring and allergy season Part 1 are very soon upon us.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 19:10:42 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'Pokes head in and looks around' hello 'waves' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.