Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 22:40:34 )

@Amber Lynne: we eat a chicken at christmas. Well, my family do anyway.

@Totalanimefan: some people do that, some people don't. It's popular with busy mums with young families etc. But my family never does that.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 22:48:08 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@sunny: Chicken... turkey.... they're both damned tasty and valid.

I tend to do burgers for me and my other half, personally.
It's something simple and easy XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 22:59:47 )

@Vixen: Yeah we need more of those on here! I don't know what items/ideas to suggest for it though? Do you have any idea for small/clutter items?
@Amber Lynne: Yeah I hate cooking every meal. I will cook but I'm not the biggest fan of it.
@SorrowTheMad: Did your friend get back to you yet about a job at that start up?
@sunny: I don't do it either, but I've met people who do. I just couldn't eat the same thing over and over. I know I said I like leftovers but I normally only make enough for two days. Not like having it 4 times a week. ^^; But for some that doesn't bother them.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 23:03:42 )
@Totalanimefan: Nah not yet. I bugged her about it a bit again today though. Told her I don't care if she can hire me even, I just want to learn how to do it and make it work.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 23:06:07 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah true. Any other remote work that would work for you?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 23:23:35 )
@Totalanimefan: Not sure, technically I could do my job from NC if I really wanted to (I don't) or I could get a job at another Abstract and Title business or something.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 23:45:03 )

@Totalanimefan: I love cooking.
I hate preparing easy things though. Like KD, Sidekicks, etc.
Gimme a proper meal to prepare.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/5 00:28:27 )

@Totalanimefan: one thing i used to use a lot is sort of multi chain on left/right side of the hip that layers over everything. similar amount of clutter as the multi necklace

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/5 01:23:45 )

@SorrowTheMad: What about the same job, but for a company in NC instead ? Or a remote company but same type of job? Insurance companies are everywhere.
@Amber Lynne: Please come to mine then. XD What are you making for dinner tonight?
@Vixen: I think I remember that item on Ernya. It's amazing how many of the items I forgot since I didn't get a change to save any avatars. :(

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/5 01:42:39 )

@Totalanimefan: Did up pizza.
Nothing special or too interesting this time, tbh. But it was tasty. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/5 02:13:22 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah i don't remember much beyond what i have saved. there are some items i had collected but rarely used because they were difficult to work with and i don't really remember them anymore ;u;

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/5 03:56:14 )
@Totalanimefan: I've thought about it but I really don't enjoy what I do. I'd prefer to avoid it if possible.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/5 04:16:50 )

@Amber Lynne: pizza is always good.
@Vixen: I really wished they would have given as some time to collect and save our avatars plus said bye to people or got contact info or which sites people were going to. It was so sad :(
@SorrowTheMad: what don’t you like about it that would be the same in a different company?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/5 04:31:54 )

@Totalanimefan: Pizza is definitely tasty.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/5 05:20:19 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah for sure
that's the general sentiment
i think a guild was made on gaia or something
but not much else besides that

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/5 13:21:44 )
@Totalanimefan: It's just all of it. It's not a fun process to do or go through. And it'd be nicer if I wasn't working for my mom, sure, but I highly doubt that would be enough of a difference to want to do it somewhere else.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/5 16:19:02 )

@Amber Lynne: I feel like I could always go for pizza and I have to stop myself lol
@Vixen: yeah I remember that. It’s super dead now and there was a FB page but not everyone had FB. ^^; there were users that wanted to buy the site from them after the fact but the owners wouldn’t sell it.
@SorrowTheMad: oh I see. :( Have you ever done a different kind of job?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/5 19:41:19 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah
well the past is the past
i have my fond memories of it and now i can play around on voltra

please @ me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/5 20:02:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Nah not really. I haven't really had any job experience besides this because for a long time I was taking care of my family.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/5 20:43:27 )

@Vixen: True. I loved Ernya but it did get a little toxic in the end. ^^; Voltra is my new home~ ^^
@SorrowTheMad: I'm sure that there is more that you could do that you just don't think about. You are organize, and work well with people. You probably input data into a database. That all counts for something.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.