Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 22:13:08 )

@star2000shadow: lol that's true. We all have bad luck lol
@Amber Lynne: Thank you <3 I think I will. ^^ How's your day been?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 22:13:56 )
@Totalanimefan: Crossing my fingers that it won't be! I don't really have much, except Claritin and Benadryl.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 22:15:15 )

@SorrowTheMad: I became allergic to drywall last year after I had someone redo my bathroom when I was home and there was soo much drywall dust. I had trouble breathing. Now if I get it on my hands they swell. No fun. I take Claritin for that.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 22:19:23 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: My day's all right.
If I ignore the neerending lag for my PC today.
No idea why...
Might just need to reboot, lol.

You?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 22:20:05 )

@Amber Lynne: I think a reboot is in order.
Me, I just have been on the computer mostly. I also made lunch for my husband and I and went for a walk.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 22:24:18 )

@Totalanimefan: Maaaaybe

And oohh, sounds good.
I ate a bagel, myself. Simple, but tasty.
Ever mixed Philly Cream Cheese and Nutella together? Surprisinggly good mix if you want something sweet.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 22:26:15 )

@Amber Lynne: I love bagels. They are so good. Where did you get it from? Just the grocery store or from a bagel shop?
I haven't personally but I have had a crepe that had both and it was pretty good.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 22:26:22 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm going to bed now! Well I'm going to go AFK and do some writing, but then I'll be in bed. Goodnight! :D

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 22:26:31 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death |Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: could be worse, could be absolutely horrible luck haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 22:27:52 )

@sunny: Ok! Night~ Sleep well.
@star2000shadow: I have not been lucky so far in 2021 lol

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 22:34:03 )

@Totalanimefan: Bag of 6 from the grocery store. XD
Nothing fancy
But still tasty.

And I strongly recommend it for when you have a sweet tooth!

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 22:46:13 )

@Totalanimefan: Uh..what else did i get? lol I got two drum dame a how you doin', and two knickerbockers. On top of getting this months create items, but I don't know if I'll keep them :/ and i plan to maybe sell the how you doin item because I don't think I'll use it.

Oh cuuute! I was going to get a couple masks at the Vera Bradley store, but then I changed my mind at the last minute. And of course wouldn't you know it, later I was like "oh man I should have gotten at least one" haha.

That doesn't sound too bad! Course I don't live there lol. Yeah, I don't think we're supposed to get anymore cold/ish weather so it should stay pretty nice until then. It was in the low 80s today with a little bit of cloudiness, I'm not sure if it was supposed to rain or not though. If we could have like a cloudy overcast like spring that would be nice and then going into the summer wouldn't be so bad. But it's fl, the weather is always sorta weird.

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 23:15:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Yikes, that's really unfortunate. I'm glad you can take something for it :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 23:31:46 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death |Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@sunny: Ok! Night~ Sleep well.
@star2000shadow: I have not been lucky so far in 2021 lol

yeah.. 2021 seems intent on kicking everyones behinds 'sigh' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 00:07:04 )

@Amber Lynne: Those are still good! It's a real treat when you can get it right from a bagel place but I don't get those often. I might have to try it sometimes. Normally I just have butter on mine lol

@NixieFae: I keep one of every item for myself even if I don't use it, but I know what you mean with the how you doing item XD I don't know if it's for me. Maybe I could use the arm mod?
Too bad you didn't get the masks ^^;
Yeah FL weather can be a bit weird but you always know it's going to be warm lol. Sorry about the late reply. I was in the middle of replying and then I forgot about replying, I don't know why that happened.

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah it was horrible when it happened. It was last March probably exactly 52 weeks ago from this week. So I felt like I couldn't go anywhere and I couldn't stay in my house. Trying to breathe at night was really hard.

@star2000shadow: Yeah it's not fair. Voltra should be more kind to us lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 02:00:56 )
@Totalanimefan: I can't even imagine! I'm sorry to hear all of that. I had a similar problem, and for my job mom has me run stuff to the various banks in town. So I was literally dosing myself several times a day with pollen.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 02:32:15 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: 'snicker' I think they do good on spoiling us. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 04:02:33 )

@Totalanimefan: You really can't beat some butter on a bagel either!

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 06:16:40 )

"migikata ni murasaki choucho kisu o shita kono heya no"

@Totalanimefan: That's understandable, I kinda feel the same about mine but I do want to get it done eventually.
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 17:11:58 )

@SorrowTheMad: That's rough. When does the season normally start for you?
@star2000shadow: Haha true. How are you doing?
@Amber Lynne: I agree lol. Sometimes I go fancy and put cinnamon sugar on it too (with the butter). It's good.
@KittyBeary: we can put it on our lists and some day it will get done.Haha

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.