Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What time of day are you mostly active here on Voltra?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 16:05:34 )

Mornings? Afternoon? Or late at night?

I'm mostly active on mornings. I like to browse here on my phone for awhile when I wake up then start my day.But I guess I'm also here late at night as well.

What about you? :3

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 16:07:59 )

i poke around a bit when i wake up, but i think i'm mainly active in the evenings (EST time)
    me sliding on here during work hours too >_>

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 16:43:13 )
on a normal work day, it's only in the evenings that I am actively on.
lurking.
watching.
waiting.

But on a day that isn't a work day, it's sporadic.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 16:51:07 )

It can vary quite a bit but weekdays I'm usually lurking around during daytime hours.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 17:36:30 )
All I need is a fraction of your happy heart.

I’m usually on throughout my workday. I usually check it a few times between projects as a treat.

All I need is You.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 17:37:53 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I'm really bad at waking up in the morning,
So i'm usually active in the afternoon :vanora_sweat:

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 17:48:30 )

@MoodyBats: I can relate on that but nowadays I pretty good at waking up earlier than before.
I guess thinking about it I am also active in afternoons as well. I mostly lurk though.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 17:54:27 )

Depends on whether or not I have work; if I am working, I'll only be on here in the late morning/early afternoon and maybe a little bit late at night when I get home. I may pop in during my breaks (evening time) briefly if I have trades to check on or something, but I don't spend much time on here on work days. If I'm not working, I will be on more in the evening after I've gotten whatever I need to do for that day done but before I need to settle down for bed.

ALWAYS PING ME

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 17:55:58 )

@Adamantium: Nice I can never be here much when I'm outside. I'm too self conscious on what I do online
:vanora_upsidedown:

@Mousy: I can relate so much on waiting when it comes to my trades though. I know people have busy lives but I'm always the impatient one... (^_^;)

Btw do you happen to be a gaian as well? Is just I know someone who has the same name as you on Gaia online.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 17:58:32 )

Night/evening for me which is afternoon in Voltra time.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 18:36:06 )
All I need is a fraction of your happy heart.

@PurpdaBurpPurp: When I was younger I was rather careless about what I did online (Read as: I used to scroll tumblr in public), so now I have literally 0 shame. I get it tho o: My coworkers also just don't care which helps a lot lol

All I need is You.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 19:07:34 )
@purpdaburppurp: I was on Gaia as OMousy XD is that the account you knew? It’s been a really long while since I’ve been on.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 19:38:45 )
Half a day tbh xD iam looking around play with my avi and so on. Iam at Home with my baby so for short lurks on voltra i Always have time
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 19:59:00 )

for me its pretty random. I have a hard time keeping consistent schedules with things xd
but its nice to come here when I'm bored and have no homework or job to do. or procrastinating on one.
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 20:20:53 )

Oh good question. Mine varies. I would say when I'm working I check here during lunch for sure. Just to reply to pings. At night I'm normally on if I didn't decide to watch anime or play a game instead. Right now I'm off work so I'm here during the day.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 20:30:28 )

@Mousy: The mousy I knew is part of the paw community I'm in. So I'm not sure if that's you. And same for me because I officially quit going there 😅

@Adamantium: I see I went through that as well. I joined sites similar to IMVU and done some crazy stuff online. My interest is a little different than the norm so umm no one must know *^*

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:58:12 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@PurpdaBurpPurp: I'm such a horribly heavy sleeper.
Nothing gets me up. Though I also do not own a phone to wake me up. :vanora_sweat:

I also lurk. I usually look for the active topics if i can post to it but if i can't I normally
lurk and fix up my art shop and art gallery.
Though my goal is to start getting up between 9-10am.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:58:16 )
Afternoons usually, sometimes later on the weekends. I tend to just go through and do whatever to wind down after I get home from whatever. Really good way to relax honestly

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 22:10:20 )

@MoodyBats: I see, well it takes some time but eventually you'll be waking up around that time too.
Although i my situation I made it kind of worse for myself. I'm an early bird and a night owl altogether x.x

Welp I need some serious update on some of my ongoing threads though

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 22:24:28 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@PurpdaBurpPurp: I feel i also tend to be a little bit of both.
But i also do plan to get a job that's early in the morning and I'm off by noon.
So maybe that'll help me get into being a morning person and early riser.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.