Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/27 16:24:01 )

@Alorrena: I love a good fan! It's the best.
Thank you. I've been very hard to say the least. I feel like every time he's like his it breaks our hearts. It's so painful having a sick dog.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/28 05:27:10 )
@Alorrena: been sleepy lol i'm sorry

@Totalanimefan: my last was mid 2000s, maybe 06

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/28 05:28:52 )
@Rei Ann: omg hi. i've been sleepy af. i need to do art

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/28 07:35:53 )
@DreamerZ: it's all good! I've been sleepy too. It's been hard to sleep lately.

@totalanimefan: I completely get that. Pets are family after all.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/28 07:42:42 )
Today was my grandparents in law's 50th anniversary. We went over to their house for lunch, then at 3 we left to go to the cards hop before going to dnd. We had a new person join today, and so far he seems nice. I'm really tired tonight because I only got like 3-4 hours of sleep last night. And my social battery is drained and I still have to be social tomorrow because a bunch of the family and grandparents friends are getting together for a surprise party for the grandparents, and there's going to be a lot of people there that I don't know and I'm a bit anxious. I'm hoping I don't get too overwhelmed tomorrow and I'd like to be able to come home tomorrow night, but we might end up staying the night there into Sunday, depending on how tyi feels about it.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/28 22:06:15 )
@Alorrena: -hugs- glad you had a nice guy join. i enjoy hw you tell us of your day. Don't be too nervous about the party. I'm sure you'll be okay n,n I'm in DnD today too lol. What ya eat

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 10:38:18 )

@Totalanimefan: life kinda took me on a wild ride recently! I also got the chance to go on a vacation to Las Vegas this week. I’m just now getting settled back home

How have you been? Are you feeling better?

bloop

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 14:27:22 )
-runs through-
-says hi-
-collects a dust bunny??-

Busy day for me today, but this should be interesting...who would've thought about collecting dust bunnies? I was just trying to get rid of them yesterday!! XD

Voltie — she/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 16:13:08 )

@Wildfire: Lol, same. I just cleaned too!

I guess I should pop back in if an events starting. :O

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 17:03:38 )

@DreamerZ: It seems like the event is starting on Votlra! We have event currency!

@Alorrena: Thanks for being so understanding <3 It seems like a new event is starting!

@Bonnie: OMG That's awesome! Did you have a good time? I've been very busy. Dog was super sick this week. Had to go to the vet 3 different times this week. Still not unpacked, mostly because I was so busy taking care of the dog. Brain fog I think is mostly gone. :)

@Wildfire: I'm very excited about the dust bunnies, but also I have to unpack and clean today in rl. Wasn't able to do it during the week because my dog was on death's door and I had to write two essays for school and deal with the old house (realtor, selling a dresser on FB, small things like that)

@Lilykin: Congrats on a clean place! I'm excited for the new event. Got to get lots done in rl so I can enjoy the event.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 17:38:44 )
@DreamerZ: i got to "hide" during the party! and by that i mean the kids that i've been complaining about were in the pool, so i went in the pool too to get away from the people i didn't know. But also i love swimming. I just hate that my arms hurt so bad afterwards because i'm so out of shape. also i might have broken my nose? i'm not really sure, but it's definitely swollen today and tender to the touch. which sucks because i wear glasses. I jumped into the pool, and as i was surfacing, since i can't wear my glasses in the pool, my depth perception was off so i didn't realize i was so close to the wall, and basically just smacked my face straight into it, and scraped my nose a bit. It bled a little where i scraped it, but i didn't have a nose bleed. It also swelled a little, but i didn't realize how bad it was until we got home last night and i took a couple pictures. and i just took a couple pictures to compare my nose to pictures i took a couple days before my birthday. it's definitely swollen, but i can't tell if it's bent because of the swelling.

@totalanimefan: of course! And yeah, when i logged on just now i went, Dust bunnies? OH! EVENT! i'm excited since this is my first voltra event! Events are fun :D
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 20:07:56 )

@Alorrena: Yeah normally they put the event currency like 12-24 hours before the actual event starts. Let's people know ahead of time and gets us all hyped!
I spent the last 3 hours cleaning and unpacking. Feels good to have gotten a lot done. I'm just taking a small break because my back hurts.
I'm so excited for you to experience your first event on Voltra!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 21:28:10 )
@DreamerZ: Art of what? Like a comish for someone?

@Alorrena: For sure. Xmas dressing should be easy, just gotta find something. Well I got lucky that my hubby is willing to humor me, and disney bound a little. He's not so big on disney, like I am. Thankgoodness for the star wars and marvel stuff for him.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 21:31:08 )
@Totalanimefan: Wow they didn't bring ya'll boxes, I'd be annoyed, but glad that ya;ll got moved. Seems like it wasn't such a long drawn process?

Well I do hope they find the issue with the pupper, and it isn't something so bad. Can moves make dogs get sick, like humans do sometimes?

Ya'll unpacked quick from the sounds of it.

We've been good. Just waiting for June to hit so our landscapers/masonry guy will come and replace our front steps. They getting a little crumbly, so we cant let that go for too much longer. Otherwise, a game for steam just came out into early release, so I've been playing that. And I wrote another chapter of the fanfic story my friend and I are writing for OUAT.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 21:38:32 )
-pops back through-
We did/are doing our cookout thing today, so I've been busy and afk but yes - yay for an event! I see now we have some kind of FAQ that I should probably trot off to read...

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:07:18 )

@Rei Ann: Yes it really was. We did move some of the stuff ourselves ahead of time because it's a smaller place than the current one so we had to take some boxes and unpack so we had room to bring the other stuff in.
We tried to unpack quick. Next weekend we have company coming over. We are move than half unpacked and the room they are going to be in looks pretty good lol. We are also going to unpack more tomorrow. I think we are done for the day. I spend three hours today unpacking and cleaning the house.
They still don't know what's wrong with him. Probably this week we will find out?

That's a lot of work on the house. Hopefully it's not too stressful, but yay for a new game! I love it when a video game you are looking forward to finally comes out!

@Wildfire: When the event is new sometimes I'm too excited to read the FAQ lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:10:10 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL. Yeah... it's all like "gotta post!" "FAQs?? Nahhh... that can wait!" XD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 23:25:04 )

@Wildfire: Yeah who needs those!? haha

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 23:26:24 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL - Oh, c'mon now... it's not like you don't know exactly what I'm saying!! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 23:27:47 )

@Wildfire: Oh I know haha. I love events and the energy they have. I finished what I wanted to do for the day so I'm free to post now. ^^
Are you doing to do any of the event games/puzzles?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.