Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 04:23:00 )
@Rei Ann: I really enjoyed animal kingdom because i like looking at things and it's a great part to sort of ease into disney. I also really loved the Pandora area and flight of passage was definitely my favorite ride there, so i get that. Expidition Everest was closed when i went though, so next time i go hopefully it will be working lol what are your favorite rides?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 06:16:28 )

@Alorrena: I hope you haven’t hurt yourself. I’ve been doing well. I’m just trying to get back to my regular schedules program. LOL

Sleep is hard for me.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 08:02:41 )
@Bonnie: haha yeah, I've sustained a few injuries. Saturday I went swimming and my depth perception was off underwater so I smacked face first into a wall while surfacing. Scraped my nose up pretty bad. Then yesterday I burned my finger trying to relight a candle, and today I managed to cut my finger on the pull tab of a can of mini ravioli. It was really like a paper cut though, so that one wasn't too bad.

I'm glad you're well. I understand the sleep thing. My husband and I have turned nocturnal, so sleeping at night is difficult.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 12:26:38 )
@Totalanimefan: I really hope it's nothing serious. Poor dog :(

@Alorrena: That sounds amazing! Wish I could try her prime rib now! :D

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 12:58:40 )
@SorrowTheMad: honestly, me too lol she only made it that one time. I think the next time i visit her or she comes to visit me i'll ask her to make it.

I'm debating on if i want to go with my husband's cousin and her kids to the Springs today or not. I'm not sure. They're leaving sunday (thank goodness, they're loud.) so i think she wanted to do something with us before she leaves, but it's hard when we don't have any gas. (or money. thankfully i get paid friday, unfortunately that's a bills check, so still no gas money)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 14:52:08 )

@Alorrena: oh lord! I am glad you are okay! I am always cutting or scraping my fingers on anything and everything so i understand you there. i can't swim very well so i have never been underwater too long. i can't even swim underwater, just above water.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 16:54:04 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah me too. I guess I'll pay for the tests and then see what the vet says.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 19:44:44 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in and blinks' hello <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 20:56:25 )

Hey it's nice to see you here. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 23:24:45 )
@Alorrena: So I don't do well with Thrill rides. Fear of heights. I tend to prefer Magic Kingdom, and a lot of the rides based off property items. One of my favs, is the Little Mermaid ride. The Frozen ride is fun, but I am sad, I never got the ride it as a non Disney themed ride. I'm also a big fan of It's a Small World.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 01:19:07 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

Hey it's nice to see you here. ^^

Well I'm just bouncing haha. so how goes your week? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — 404Error Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 02:50:02 )
Sent you a trade with the little amount of volts I have. If I wanna buy something I just use ohms

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 02:53:48 )
@Totalanimefan: I really hope it's not too bad in terms of price. Poor dog :( I hope it's nothing serious.

@Alorrena: So, the best prime rib I've ever had is from a restaurant here in town where I live. It comes on Texas Toast with an au jus (which honestly isn't the best one I've had, but it's still pretty good), with cheddar cheese (it's supposed to come with American but I prefer their smoked cheddar to American). Their secret? They actually marinate the prime rib in root beer. I know. Sounds gross, but it's so out of this world good. Comes with waffle fries too, which are great with the au jus. I can't even explain it, it's that good.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 03:19:50 )
@Bonnie: I grew up swimming all the time in the summer, so I'd consider myself a good swimmer. But I think even good swimmers can have a hard time sometimes.

@Rei Ann: I like all rides. My favorites are test track, the ratatouille ride, smugglers run, pirates, flight of passage, and big thunder mountain railroad.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 03:24:35 )
@SorrowTheMad: that sounds so good actually. I would to try it one day! I think my mom marinated hers and then put a dry rub on it from cabella's which is a sporting goods/camping store. She alao made au jus to go with it, but I don't really remember that part.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 16:02:54 )

@star2000shadow: Busy. I'm getting ready to have company over on Saturday and I'm trying to finish my current class in School before they come. lol
How has your week been?

@Zach: Thank you so much <3 It's always nice to see you. How have you been?

@SorrowTheMad: Something like $300 a test ^^; He's doing better today. He seems to have a normal amount of energy for him. How are you?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 17:23:17 )

@Alorrena: of course! I just will not be swimming in the deep end of the pool other than to jump of the diving board. I could never attempt to swim in the ocean. I just can't do that! I like to run and play in the tide, though.

bloop

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 23:26:51 )
@Alorrena: Oooh gotcha. I'm jelly, I really want to try the ratatouille ride. As well as the Mickey and Minnie ride. I don't think we will get to Hollywood Studios this time to do the Mickey and Minnie railroad ride.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 02:50:52 )
@Alorrena: That sounds really good too! I just went back to the restaurant that serves that root beer prime rib tonight (since I was volunteering for the Women's Shelter's fundraiser tonight) and it's just as good as I remember! Au jus is so good omg.

@Totalanimefan: That's good that he's doing better today! I really hope it doesn't end up being like that for you though :/ I'm good, just got back from volunteering at the Women's Shelter's fundraiser! They do a meat raffle every week at one of my favorite restaurants, so I had a prime rib dip and got to hang out with a really good friend of mine! She's like 60ish and has been through a lot of abuse so she's like a protective mama bear now and I just love her so much, she's one of my best friends. She'd give you the shirt off her back too.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 04:51:43 )
@Bonnie: That makes sense. The ocean is hard to swim in because it moves you around so much. Even as a "strong" swimmer, i have a hard time swimming in the ocean if i can't reach because there's no way i can just float on my back to catch my breath. I also have exercise induced asthma, so i have to be extra careful when i go swimming. How are you doing today?

@Rei Ann: The ratatouille ride was really cute, but the line was super long. My mom and i went on our last epcot day, and only stood in line because we wanted to do everything my mom was able to do (she has a loose membrane in her eye and jerky movements can cause it to tear off and can potentially cause blindness in that eye, so she was only able to ride the gentler rides.). We really like mickey and minny's runaway railway ride! It was really cute!

@SorrowTheMad: oh nice! Still sounds fantastic. I made chicken thighs in the air fryer today that were pretty good, but i think i would have preferred prime rib instead lol
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.