Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/12 01:58:19 )
@Alorrena: Well I did like Disneyland it's a small world better. But toontown is closed right now. It legit closed two weeks before we got to go. Which is frustating. But they are adding a new ride of there, and like revamping the area. But like I love food, and well Disneyland food and snacks like sucked. Like why would i want to buy a giant turkey leg or corn on the cob as a snack?

We are going back to Disneyworld this Dec to do some christmas stuff, and see the park during it's 50th. My mom when I was young took me to the park during the 25th, so I'd kinda of a tradition?

So I'll admit, dumbly, I put the shot off as long as I could. I have a legit anxiety regarding needles. So bad that when I tried to get my wisdom teeth out, I panicked so much, the oral sugeron legit game into the room and was like I'm not holding you hostage, and we aren't doing this today. So, it was really hard for me to go get the shot. I manged to get the one shot jab, before they stoped giving it for a bit, when they had clots concerns. This year in feb, I got my booster, and that was way later for me.

So it's odd, cause like I should have had covid now. My husband got it, and we legit slept next to each other and I didn't get it. My boss, and a co-worker got it as different times, and we have tons of clients come in and out of the office. I heard that blood types might increase reistance to getting covid, but it's odd because I'm considered obese, so I for sure should have gotten it.

But I'll let my guy know to try adding some basic vitamins to try and help with his exhaustion.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/12 03:22:33 )
@Rei Ann: I'd love to get annual passes for wdw, especially the ones without blackout dates because i'd love to go to all of the events, or to just go and get lunch one day or something lol I'd especially love christmas time, and i can't wait for them to bring back meet and greets. My favorite cast member interaction was the Gaston and the Peter pan that were there when i went. Gaston was awesome, and Peter pan loved my Merida Disneybound dress (it was dark green and he said i look just like his shadow, it was great!). I would love to go again and do meet and greets with them.

I totally get the fear of needles. My husband is the same way. He starts swinging if there's needles around, and he's a big guy who knows how to hit, so it's generally best if he's not in that situation. I was so concerned about the blood clot thing, but i was glad to hear that it wasn't the one i got. I have high blood pressure, asthma, i'm over weight, and i have a compromised immune system, so i'm definitely high risk. I think i got lucky though, because the ex roommate that gave everyone in the house covid had it once before, and he luckily caught it in time to not spread it to the rest of us, but this time it was a lot more mild for him. And when i had it it was like i just had the flu or a bad cold, and i was extra tired. My husband had a REALLY bad cough that lasted for like 3 or 4 weeks, and his throat was super sore for a while because of it too. We know it was from that particular roommate because no one else in the house went anywhere and he had it before i got back from my trip. I think it really depends on how your immune system is doing when it comes to covid though.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/12 04:13:38 )

@Hydrangea: how are you are though?
    @Totalanimefan: agreed, but i will be okay with it being held off for some months so i can pay down more balances. i'm stil paying off my car so once that lowers i can shift a few funds here and there.
    @DreamerZ: life be like that ;c so very much. but it is fine lol. i pop in every now and then and actually get the chance to be active. but hopefully soon that will be the case? maybe? i dunno but i'm never gone forever lol

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/12 18:13:37 )

@Rei Ann: He can ask his Dr, but I'm taking multi-vitamin, Vitamin D, Omega-3, Zinc and Magnesium. I also take a probiotic. I did notice a difference after one week of taking those. I'm not 100% yet.

@Alorrena: Wow that's so much driving. Are you really tired from all that?

@Bonnie: Good idea to take advantage while you can. ^^ How was your week?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/12 23:38:20 )
@Totalanimefan: Well since you guys mention, it could be long covid. I've convinced him to give his doctor a call. Cause it's odd for him to be this exhausted now.
@Alorrena: I would love to have an annual pass, but I still live 16 hours away from FL, so that's not really a smart cost for me. I hope you can get one. Meet and greets actually came back last month. The park all Christmasy, is something I hope to see in Dec. I also hope to get able to do the after hours Cmas party. I've done the halloween one once.

I've never fought someone with a needles, but I just kinda assume I'm about to die. Oh man, that doesn't sounds fun. Ugh, I wish covid would just go away forever.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/13 01:51:03 )
@Totalanimefan: i was more tired from setting up the computers and it being hot in the house. I don't really get tired from driving. I've driven across the country and i've driven to and from Wisconsin, so driving to daytona to orlando, and then home wasn't that big of a deal for me.

@Rei Ann: Oh! I didn't know that! Makes sense- they removed the mandatory masks inside buildings policy, so i'm not too surprised. We were living right by disney before we moved actually. Like close enough to see and hear magic kingdom's fireworks from our parking lot at 9 pm daily. (and before they extended their hours, 8 pm lol). Like it would literally take 5 minutes to drive to Disney Springs. Now it's like an hour, so still not bad. I think i'll be getting annual passes with taxes next year. Not sure yet.

Yeah, his fight or flight response is strong. I also wish it would go away. I miss being able to go anywhere without worrying about other people as much.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/13 03:52:28 )
@Alorrena: Well I tagged her in your question too lol. Whatever works xD

@Totalanimefan: Comfortable couches are the best! I could use them as a bed permanently if I could find one good enough lol. Hey, that's cool that you're reaching out though! It isn't easy at first but I've just been throwing myself into it and the more I think I'm gonna hate it, the more I end up loving it. :D

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/13 04:28:55 )
@SorrowTheMad: Total said is was from the Tauros item. i think she said it was a past orb or event item.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/13 21:40:17 )
@Rei Ann: Why yes you are n,n I've been sleepy as heck. Been a slow, yet, busy week lol... Sorry for the slow reply.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/13 21:47:50 )
@Alorrena: lol seems like y'all have fun.

@Totalanimefan: Yeah. We're like a small country-side town ppl visit by on road trips. We ain't big, but, we're happy.

@Bonnie: You're right. It's 1 of the things I like about you. You always return, n' check up on me lol

@Hydrangea: lol I read that as I'm eating ramen

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/14 05:55:50 )
@Alorrena: Ah perfect, she knows all of the things! Sorry about that haha!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/14 14:53:50 )
@Alorrena: Well it looks like that only added back it in April. Hopefully numbers of cases stay low that they stay. Well I do hope you'll be able to get a pass. I would love to be only an hour away.

I understand though. Other people can be a bit much.

Anyways how have you been this week?
@DreamerZ: No worries. I can relate to slow sleep week. Sounds like a work week, always so slow, but busy.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/14 16:11:35 )

@Rei Ann: sorry if we worried you. Also I heard that some Drs are not good at believing people about it. But if you have a nice or understanding Dr it should be fine.

@Alorrena: that’s good. I get really tired from driving. ^^; How are you doing now?

@SorrowTheMad: it makes me happy to see that you are living your life and making connections with people. That’s what life’s about.
My couch is from the brand LoveSac. Not cheap but it’s what I need. Because you can wash the covers, my cat can’t scratch it and Because I can take it apart when I move or when company is over. It’s seriously the best and so comfortable.

@DreamerZ: when I lived in FL it was in a small seaside town too. Only like 10,000 people.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/14 16:11:52 )

Sorry I haven’t been around. I’ve been packing. It’s a lot.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/15 00:02:07 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, his primary doc, just left the practice and we weren't told where they are going, so he actually have to find a new one. That'll be a hassle.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/15 01:35:06 )

@Rei Ann: it is hard to find a new Dr. I did find one here after many months of looking. She’s in VA though.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/15 01:37:42 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh man, isn't that kinda of a far drive for you? Or is that close. Yeah, he'll find one. It's funny cause he'd go to mine, at the same place, but they are also leaving. So idk what's up with the place.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/15 02:10:47 )
@DreamerZ: Yeah Definitely. Right now we're doing Curse of Strahd for our campaign. It's been interesting.

@SorrowTheMad: no problem! How are you doing?

@Rei Ann: Yeah, i'm hoping so too. I wish my ex roommate would have taken me back like he had said he was going to before he quit because he got free tickets as a third party vendor employee (he worked at Ghirardelli in disney springs), but it's ok. I'll just have to make sure to get passes next year.
I'm well. Just thinking about my birthday tomorrow.

@Totalanimefan: I'm good, my birthday is tomorrow, so that's exciting i guess lol i'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around being 30 and i'm doing a lot of self reflection today thinking about how i've grown in the last 10 years. it's interesting to reflect on that.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/15 02:15:22 )

@Rei Ann: it’s close for me. I think you live in MD though right?
@Alorrena: omg that’s so exciting. I turned 30 last year. Kinda sucks to end your 20’s and start your 30’s in the pandemic.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/15 08:00:48 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, no kidding. At least we can still celebrate with my inlaws because they're all vaccinated and don't go anywhere anyways, either lol I think we might actually go out for an early dinner at golden coral, at least, so there's some semblance of normalcy there, but i wish it was my favorite sushi place. The in laws don't really like sushi, so that was a no go, but in the morning Tyi and i will be going to the card shop so he can sell some cards so he can take me out to eat later this week, and i might see if we can go to sushi king and invite our dnd group and a couple other friends.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.