Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/15 16:41:44 )
@Totalanimefan: True, about 30 mins out from PA. We have places up here, we will just have to do research.

Hows your weekend going?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/15 16:42:34 )
@Alorrena: Well Happy Early Bday.

Darn, I wish you had been able to go. But at least you get the resident discount right? That's probably helpful.

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/16 01:29:39 )
@Alorrena: its from Taurus.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/16 02:14:20 )
@Alorrena: Doing really good! My business networking group put on a huge barbecue all weekend and I'm just getting back from it. How are you?

@Totalanimefan: That sounds super awesome :D I'll have to look into that someday I'm sure. How was your weekend? Yeah it's been fun connecting and getting to know people better. :D

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/16 03:11:10 )
@Rei Ann: thank you!!
yeah, we would get the resident discount, so it is definitely helpful. We will definitely be going back next year, because I should be getting a second job here soon, so it shouldn't be a problem affording it, even if our gf and her sons come, we will be able to afford for everyone to go :)
Do you disneybound at all?

@Ruby: thank you! I love your new avatar!!!

@SorrowTheMad: oh awesome! That's good to hear. I'm just winding down from my birthday activities. My brain kinda hates me so I'm doing some self care by means of a sheet mask and just relaxing. I may take a nap here soon, but idk yet. It's thundering outside and it just started raining hard enough to be heard kver my fan, so we will see if the fan and the rain can cancel out the thunder booms. I really hate thunder and sudden loud noises.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/16 06:38:04 )
@Rei Ann: has it been slow for you?

@Totalanimefan: i-im alive. Sounds nice. Seems you have a preference...

@Alorrena: I forgot what we were doing. I usually am a flirty smart ass who whines when we have to do something that'll dirty my hair lol.

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/16 13:40:00 )

@Alorrena: happy belated birthday 🎂
I hope it was a day that seemed normal. How did it go?

@Rei Ann: good luck. I’m sure places like your healthcare’s website could help. And then look up reviews for them.
Weekend was very busy. My mom came down from PA and helped my husband and I pack. Tomorrow is moving day. We packed the whole kitchen, living room, dining room + clothes and artwork. We ran out of boxes but it’s ok because it’s a short move and we are doing it over 4 days.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/16 13:44:00 )

@Ruby: it’s so nice to see you again. How have you been?

@SorrowTheMad: I spent the weekend packing because I’m moving tomorrow lol. But after I finished the weather became beautiful on Sunday afternoon and I went for a bike ride. It was seriously gorgeous out. Warm but not too hot, beautiful sun and it was 100% on paved bike trails so I was safe and was mostly next to a river or forest while out. I did 5 miles and then a break and 5 miles back.

@DreamerZ: well that’s good. I spent the weekend packing. Tomorrow is moving day. I might not be on much this week.

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/16 17:47:09 )
@Alorrena: aww thanks <3 its an oldie but a goodie lol

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/16 17:49:09 )
@Totalanimefan: I’ve been alright, just haven’t been very social when I’m not busy. How are you?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/16 18:01:00 )

@Ruby: I get it, sometimes when I've had a long day I don't have the mental energy to reply to people. That's why I try to be on Voltra in the mornings or the afternoon when I'm not spent yet lol
I'm moving tomorrow. Packed this weekend and I'm very sore.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/16 19:21:41 )
@Totalanimefan: it was ok, I guess. Kinda felt like the only one who really cared that it was my birthday was my husband and me. I'm sure it's not the case and it's just my brain being mean, but it felt like my mother in law overlooked my birthday because she's planning a huge party for her parents anniversary on the 28th. She was just generally hesitant to go out to eat (cause she's broke because of the party) and didn't get a cake (she always get the cakes for people on their birthdays) and didn't ever ask me or my husband if I wanted anything for my birthday (the answer would have been an oil change, actually). So we ended up paying for ourselves to go out to eat, and that was basically all we did. So while it wasn't a bad day, it just wasn't great.

@Ruby: it looks so good, so yes lol <3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/16 22:06:24 )

@Alorrena: That sucks. I'm sorry that happened. I don't like it when people don't make big deals about other people's bdays. I think no matter the age it's a day to celebrate.
You guys should get a cake this week and have it, just the two of you. ^^ Maybe get one from Publix?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/17 00:26:51 )
@Totalanimefan: Well, he told me today he got an appointment. So that's very good news. Wow a move, oh man that's gotta be tough. I always hate moving. Short move, though that sounds idealy. Hope it goes smoothly.

@Alorrena: Well that's good. So you should get to see lovely disney soon. So I've only been a few times. The second time I went, I was grown, and didn't know about Disneybound. When I went for the Halloween party, we did a Disneybound, and I was Rapunzel, and he was Flynn or Doug, because it ended up working as both, lol. The last time we went, he proposed, so that was not a bound trip. I want to this time, but doing a weightloss to help my joints, so, not planning it right now.

Have you done bounding?

@DreamerZ: Not today, it was hella busy. Boss came back from being gone all week, and tehre was like a million things he wanted to get done.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/17 01:11:12 )

@Rei Ann: Let us know how it goes. I hope it's a successful appt. I feel like you never know with new Dr's.
Yeah same, but it's for the better. I'm like 90% packed and I'm out of boxes and I just want to move now. I don't want to have to wait until tomorrow ^^; I think that it will go smoothly, but I hope it does.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/17 01:32:05 )
@Totalanimefan: Will do. Well it should be tomorrow before you know it. You'll have to let me know how it goes.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/17 01:54:46 )

@Rei Ann: That's true. I have to be there at 10am tomorrow to pick up the keys and do the walkthrough.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/17 04:38:14 )
@Totalanimefan: for me it doesn’t even matter what time of day, its just a social or no social day xD

Oh exciting! Best of luck with that~

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/17 04:38:40 )
@Alorrena: aww well thank you :3 I really appreciate it~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/17 06:56:15 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, it was kind of disappointing. Like, don't get me wrong, i'm grateful for the gift cards they gave me- $25 to doordash from the grandparents, and $25 from MIL that's a visa gift card, but to me gift cards feel very last minute-y and not really thought through. And it's not like it would have been difficult to ask my husband what i wanted on saturday or even on the morning of my birthday. (I'd only mentioned the oil change to him like 20 times in the last week or so. xD ) Idk, i digress. I don't want to sound ungrateful, but it's hard not to feel disappointed by it all. Also i just realized today that the only pictures taken yesterday were the 2 my husband took while we were waiting for everyone to arrive at the restaurant, which is another thing his mom is usually good at doing, but i guess because there was no cake involved... *shrug*

We might get a cake friday when i get paid, but we might not. I don't really know yet. I don't really care too much for cake anyways, but Publix's Chantily cake is my favorite because it's so light and fruity. So we'll see.

Anyways, good luck on your move tomorrow! And i love your new avatar!!!

@Rei Ann: awe thats so sweet! Yeah, i did when we went in january- didn't know it was a thing when i was a kid and went to disneyland. I did i think 8 outfits and makeup looks.
all of the pictures are on the same imgur post, so you don't have to click on each one if you don't like, they just may be out of order from how i described them

so i did this with dark grey pants that aren't visible in the picture For Jauques from lady and the tramp (the scotty dog) (i didn't know how to describe that plaid thing), with grey and silver eyeshadow,
a light pink dress with blue flowers printed on it for Aurora, with pink eyeshadow with blue eyeliner,
I wore a couple dresses i modified to add modesty panels because i'm well endowed in the chest- one was all yellow with a sparkly yellow panel for Belle (i also made a scrunchie with the same sparkly golden yellow fabric and did my hair like belle did), withbright yellow and gold eyeshadow. I got so many compliments on that outfit. And the other one was a dark green dress in the same style with a white panel for Merida with this for makeup and hair ( i really like how i look in that picture, hence my whole face lol)
I wore a purple long sleeve high-low dress and braided my hair in a thick braid for rapunzel, with purple eyeshadow
a red shirt with white and black checkered pants for Cruella DeVille with a this as my eyeshadow,
a red tunic with a belt across my high waist with a black skirt for Gaston, with this as makeup
Jasmine was a light blue shirt that has a design on it with light blue pants, hair styled like hers, and this as makeup

I also did my nails (polygel nails) different colors with each outfit. Grey for cruella and Jacques, yellow for gaston and belle, purple for rapunzel, light blue for jasmine, green for merida, and pink and blue for aurora. They all had hidden mickeys on the ring fingers.

@Ruby: of course! I hope you are well <3
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.