Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/17 07:39:29 )
@Alorrena: I’m alright <3 how are you?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/17 07:44:51 )
@Ruby: I'm a bit tired. The hubby and i had a busy day. We moved all of our boxes into the garage and that took like 3 or 4 hours. When we moved on the 1st we put all of our boxes in the front bedroom, but since my mother in law will need it next week when we have family visit, we had to clear it out. She had to make space in the garage for us, and then we had to move the boxes. She got a little grumpy with us though because we weren't doing anything except sitting in our room waiting for her to finish up in the garage, but when we had asked if she wanted help she said no, so *shrug* idk. She's confusing. But we got it done at least.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/17 09:39:49 )
@Totalanimefan: Aww... and omg you look cute in that style

@Alorrena: aw...happy late birthday. I'm sorry

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/17 09:45:15 )
@Rei Ann: sorry that must've been stressful. Lol I keep missing everybody. That proposal sounded lovely =n,n= I need a moment like that.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/17 10:57:09 )
@DreamerZ: its okay! Thank you! -hugs- How are you today?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/17 12:21:39 )
@Alorrena: What did you do for your birthday? And that's good, taking care of yourself. Hopefully you were able to get some good relaxation in then :) Sorry to hear about the thunder, i hope it goes away quickly!

@Totalanimefan: Well, besides the packing that sounds like a lot of fun! Glad to hear you were able to get out in the sunshine and have a good time :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/17 13:45:11 )

@Ruby: that’s ok. You have been missed though ^^ -hugs-

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/17 13:49:15 )

@Alorrena: yeah it does feel last min. That cake is really good. I would often get it from Publix for my bday lol. There is no Publix up here though.
Thanks. Today is the day so I woke up a little early to be on Voltra. Lol
Thanks! It’s a saved outfit ^^

@DreamerZ: thank you! I wanted to change it up so I went with a maid outfit I had saved ^^

@SorrowTheMad: yes exactly lol.
Yesterday I was super sore from the packing and bike ride. It was worth it though. Today is moving day.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/18 01:52:29 )
@Totalanimefan: I actually just found out that she bought the gift card actually last minute- like after we were done eating. I found out cause i was checking the balance and it had a time and date stamp on when it was activated. Doesn't feel good. I'm trying to not let it bother me though cause there's nothing i can do about it.

Oh bummer about no publix up there. Is there a similar store at least? I know in Idaho there's a store called Albertsons that i used to compare publix to because it had the same feel, discounts, and general set up, plus the isle signs were realllllly similar.

How'd the move go? (now that it's basically 9 pm)

@SorrowTheMad: We went out to eat with my brother- (and his gf)/ mom- /grandparents- in-law and then went to my husband's grandparent's house to get the gifts. it was a generally uneventful, but i have a small social battery and i had struggled with some stuff that day that made me depressed.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/18 03:01:59 )
@Alorrena: no complaints here. Need to make myself draw lol...

@Totalanimefan: Well its lovely. Such beautiful eyes n' hair.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/18 03:16:54 )
@DreamerZ: That's good. What are you thinking about drawing?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/18 04:12:44 )
@Alorrena: i wanna finish a couple pic. Never colored it.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/18 06:12:41 )
@DreamerZ: Ah okay, that sounds fun though! All my art stuff is packed away until my mother in law moves out.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/18 15:19:00 )

@Alorrena: That sucks.
I would say there are kinda places like Publix, but Publix is kinda it's own thing. Around here we have Whole Foods, Wegmens, Giant, Safeway(I don't like that one), Aldi, and some other smaller ones.
As for the yesterday, here is how it went: Yesterday was a lot. We entered the apartment and we assumed, because we had lived there before that it was the same space as the 2B we lived in before. It wasn't, it was way small and the living room was so small I don't even know how we would have fit our stuff. Anyway, we told the front desk, so they let us view another apartment and it was still a 2B, but the living room area was much bigger. So we did the transfer and are living in that one. We had to update the utilities and renter's Insurance, and some other things. Then after all of that we could start moving our stuff. The rental car we got was huge. They upgraded us at the rental car place so we could fit so much in one trip. Did two trips yesterday and unpacked most of the kitchen.

@DreamerZ: Thank you <3 Maybe if they event starts soon I can make another one like it. I have no idea when it's going to start though.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/19 09:06:18 )
@Alorrena: Aw i hope ya havent had the urge too.

@Totalanimefan: event? excuse my ignorance.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/19 20:43:45 )
@Totalanimefan: That's not too bad. Yeah, i don't think those stores quite feel like publix lol Also, holy moly! That sounds stressful, but i'm glad you were able to get it worked out with the front desk. Did you guys do all the heavy lifting or did y'all hire movers to help? We hired movers to load and unload the uhaul when we moved. Made life so much easier. We just moved all of our boxes into the garage on monday, and i had to look in each one because we've been known to mislabel things sometimes lol

Do you have any more trips or did you get everything in the two trips?

@DreamerZ: No, i haven't. I've been a bit stressed and depressed since we moved. Not really for any particular reason other than neurodivergence. Also, i have access to my makeup so i've been wearing it lately to fill that need anyways

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/19 20:48:28 )
I just had my second interview this week. The first one they said no, and this one i'm quite confident i'll be hired for since i worked for the company before. I'll know in an hour if they're rejecting me. The first one was a phone interview and the second was a zoom meeting and was more of a group interview. it was so awkward, but Tyi said i sounded hirable.

I also had a lady doctor appointment/physical like immediately before so that was a weird transition for me lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 03:56:57 )
@Totalanimefan: I've been gone, I'm sorry! How was moving day? Everything go smoothly? I'm glad you enjoyed the bike ride even if you're sore. Worth it is right!

@Alorrena: I hope you had fun at least, although I can imagine it might have been overwhelming for you in that specific situation. I'm sorry. How was the food?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/21 05:11:07 )
@Alorrena: dw i was that way when we moved here. Couldn't draw for months.

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/21 05:41:05 )
@SorrowTheMad: It was okay, kind of a weird experience. The food was good, though. I got steak how i like it for once (it's always messed up. Either under or over) so that was awesome, and i really enjoyed that part. Though, honestly, i wish we had gone to the AYCE sushi place instead since we paid for ourselves. I picked Golden Corral because i wanted AYCE, but i knew my inlaws aren't really a big fan of sushi, so i kinda settled.

@DreamerZ: Yeah, it's been an interesting couple of weeks mood wise. Like i haven't really felt like doing much of anything, honestly. How was your day today?
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.