Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 20:13:39 )

@Alorrena: that is what scares me. i can be on boats no problem. there will be life vests and whatnot...but with nothing? i can't do that.

i am doing well today. i am going to be doing a tiny bit of rearranging to my room today. not much tho. how about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 21:13:40 )

@SorrowTheMad: Wow she must be so strong. Charities like that are so important. Last year I didn't go to a fundraiser, but I did donate to that kind of charity. Anything to help people fleeing abuse. I hope your meat was good lol

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 05:41:03 )
@Bonnie: I'm doing okay, got up relatively early (like 3 pm), went to DnD where we fought undead paladins or something, and i realized just how over powered my character really is. Then we came home and i'm about to binge more big bang theory.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 06:06:29 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Pretty good, and slightly busy, but at least It's been fun haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 07:40:09 )

@Alorrena: OH THAT SOUNDS FUN. it's been like years since i played dnd with my friends. my grandmother liked big bang theory and would watch it when it came on cable. i wonder if it still runs on cable

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 09:01:29 )
@Bonnie: It's quite entertaining, and i must add, my first campaign that i've been in that's lasted more than a few sessions with party members other than myself and my husband. The rest just fizzled, but part of that is because we were playing with my husband's ex gf and she has aphantasia, so it was hard for her to play or keep interest.

as for big bang, I'm sure there are reruns. I'm watching it on HBO max myself, as i don't have cable nor any tv services. I'm on season 3, about half way through.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 19:48:06 )
@Alorrena: Ah gotcha. I hope I get to ride them soon. I know a new guardians ride is opening in ecpot in time for my husband to try out.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 21:08:57 )

@Alorrena: we had a small group too. none of my friends know how to actually play with like the actual rules but we mostly literally just role played. it was very casual and might piss off very official DnD fans, but I had SOOOO much fun.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 00:17:33 )

@star2000shadow: also busy. I probably won't be on much next week. I have company over.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 02:30:09 )
@Rei Ann: I vaguely remember seeing commercials about that a few weeks ago. That's exciting! Man, all this disney talk makes me really want to go back lol

@bonnie: honestly, I think that's ok. I think the official rules are more guidelines for helping dms run their campaigns, and give stats and schematics for monsters and stuff more than actual rules. I love role play heavy sessions, because it makes things really interesting and fun for everyone because it's a bit more immersive if you ask me.

Our current party consists of a half orc druid, a trifling wizard, a halfling bard (that refuses to seduce and definitely acts like a rogue sometimes), a were rabbit thing that my husband plays, a aasimar monk, and my wood elf ranger. We're going through the curse of strand campaign, and it's pretty neat. It's a horror campaign, so there's vampires and such in it, but our dm does a fantastic job at incorporating our character backstories into the campaign, which is nice. The half orc and the aasimar are our biggest role players.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 02:38:13 )
@Alorrena: Well hopefully next year for you. I just love Disney so much, like going to the parks and such.

So whatelse you've been up to lately?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 07:43:35 )
@Alorrena: Kinda don't blame you, Prime Rib is the best! Sounds good still though :)

@Totalanimefan: Lenora's amazing. She got out of an abusive relationship herself, and I've found a bunch of my female friends have as well through helping with the WOmen's Shelter. I help them whenever I can. The Prime Rib was amazing :)

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 12:16:57 )
@Rei Ann: Hopefully! Uh, not a whole lot really, had dnd friday night, which is every friday night. This morning my husband's cousin and her kids left to go back to nebraska and they took the dog, and i'm starting to miss the dog a little, but she'll be happier with them. She was also my mother in law's dog anyways. It's kinda weird to not have a dog here, but i did tell my husband we can get a puppy in a few months (once we pay off our PC's and can afford to go buy one since he wants a specific breed) I think we'll end up with 2, because i really want a dachshund, but he doesn't lol. Other than that i lead a boring life. Oh, since the cousins left, we get to move our computers into the room they were in, which will be really nice because it will make more space in our bedroom, and we'll be able to access my tall dresser that my desk is currently in front of, so there's that.

@SorrowTheMad: yeah :] How are you doing today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 15:07:51 )
@Alorrena: Ooh, I've always wanted to try dnd. I hope the campaign went well. Is going well? Oh wow sounds like an eventually Saturday. Yeah, I can see how the home would be lonely now without the puppy. Well being able to get to the tall dresser must be nice.

I plan to spend today, being nice and boring, by staying in all day. My husband and I did so much walking the last two days, we are sore, and my legs swell a bit when overwalked.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 16:56:47 )
@Rei Ann: dnd is a lot of fun, even if you don't really know what you're doing. If you get the chance, i'd say definitely play. The campaign is going decently, no player character deaths, just 1 or 2 npc deaths that were in our party, but we didn't really care for them too too much. It's a horror themed campaign, and has been quite interesting so far.

It will be so nice, because right now we have all of our clean clothes piled on one side of the bed because we can't access the tall dresser's drawers well enough to put clothes away.

Resting is a good idea, especially if you know you need it! My ankles and feet swell when over used, so i can relate.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 18:49:12 )
@Alorrena: I want to, just don't know how to find a group. I almost had a chance to play once, but that fell apart. I had been making a character, and the group never got off the ground. So instead I live through others.

Thats good that no one character has died. Oh horror themed? I didn't know you could do campaigns like that.

Oh yeah, I bet that be nice to not have to look at the clothing anymore.

I was suppose to rest, but our computer room got to hot to sit in, so we ended up cleaning more wedding decor or gifts out of the room, and then started putting up pictures, and just did chores for two hours. Opps.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 02:03:58 )

@Alorrena: that sounds VERY interesting. I once had crafted a character that was very heavily influenced by a game I can’t remember the name of. She was a mage that used sword magic. So I had to go and find spells that would fit her look and feel and bed the DM to let me cosmetically change the spells. LOL

bloop

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 04:29:09 )
-peeks in- =0.0=

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 04:43:32 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: also busy. I probably won't be on much next week. I have company over.

Life tends to be busy, hope you have fun with your company hun. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 11:20:33 )
@Rei Ann: If there's any game stores in your area or card shops, i'm sure the employees there would either know someone or have a group that you could join. I know my local Card shop that we go to often has several groups that meet every week, so that would be my recommendation.

Yeah it's a pre made campaign called the curse of Strahd. There's a lot of opportunity for horror based campaigns though because of the inclusion of things like vampires and witches and things like that. I think if you had the right DM you'd be engrossed enough for it to actually feel like a horror story, but i think that just depends on the story telling skill of the DM. My DM is okay, but he sometimes gets a little monotone, but throws in an accent every now and then, so it doesn't feel too horror-ey, but there's enough scenery set up to make it horror. He does do a fantastic job DMing though so i'm really not complaining.

Turns out i have to paint the other room before Tyi can move into it, so it will be a day or two before he gets set up in there. His mom was going to do it, but she never has time/ it's not a priority for her, so i said i'd do it. I like painting anyways.

Ah, yeah i get that. Sometimes you just gotta do stuff.

@Bonnie: It's pretty fun! oh that sounds neat! The sword magic thing kind of reminds me of Black Clover, but that's an anime and kinda completely different lol I think that's a really creative idea though!

@DreamerZ: Hey Z!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.