Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 02:48:02 )
@Rei Ann: I don't remember if we ate at disneyland when i was a kid- probably not. But at WDW, we at at mostly quick service, and one time we ate at Jungle Navigation Co. Skipper Canteen, which was a higher price point. That was pretty good. I think my favorites at animal kingdom were Harambe market (definitely good food. it was amazing and we discovered it last minute for lunch on a day it was just me and my mom cause my sibling and Tyi stayed home to rest), and Satu'li Canteen (in the Pandora area). I like Satu'li because it wasn't too much food, and was filling enough to last until dinner. In Magic Kingdom i really liked Columbia harbor house, and we ate there pretty much all 3 designated magic kingdom days. In Hollywood studios we really liked Docking bay 7 Food and Cargo (we ate there twice, it was really good both times but the first time i went i was actually a little disappointed by the portion size. It didn't really fill me up, but it was quite tasty. I ended up getting a snack like an hour later. The second time was much better and we all had a stew that was amazing and filling enough to get us to dinner.) We also liked ABC commissary, but again, portions were pretty small and not filling to where the second time we went we ordered 2 entrees each. and at EPCOT we liked Katsura Grill. We got pork ramen (it was amazing and filling!), and a couple other things to share, and it was all fantastic. We also ate at Sunshine seasons, which was quite good too. I think all of these except maybe ABC (because it wasn't filling) i would want to go back to, but i'd definitely stay away from some other places that i just wasn't too enthused about like Cosmic ray's. it was "okay."

what about you?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 04:45:31 )
@Alorrena: o-of course

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 04:52:40 )
@Rei Ann: being slow doesn't help QQ
@Totalanimefan: Its cute

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 04:56:40 )

@Rei Ann: yeah it was for school. I really wanted to get them done so I knocked them out this week :)
What kinds of things do you like to write about?

@Alorrena: the pictures one is a lot. I don’t always do that one every event. One year I went through target and tried to find everything on the list lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 04:57:17 )

@DreamerZ: it is! Did you get any of the items yet?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 05:00:34 )
@Totalanimefan: i went to walmart today and wrote my username on my hand before i went in just in case i came across something i remembered was on the list. I'm glad i did because i knocked out all the food and the cleaning supplies categories. I think i'll go back tomorrow just to get the rest haha The only one so far that i can see being an issue is the "Gear" one. I don't know where i would find any gears that i can photograph lol

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 05:01:37 )
@DreamerZ: yay!! :D I look forward to seeing them :D

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 05:04:36 )

@Alorrena: great minds think alike lol. It’s fun looking through the store and seeing what you can find from the list. As for a gear maybe look at the bikes? They have gears.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 05:05:47 )
@Totalanimefan: oh that's smart! I totally didn't think of that! I was thinking like one of those like... STEM kits for kids or something.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 05:07:38 )

@Alorrena: oh that’s a good idea too. Or maybe the hardware section would have some?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 05:51:36 )
@Totalanimefan: Maybe. I think i'll see what i can find, but i think i'll probably go with the bike idea!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 06:52:40 )

@Totalanimefan: yes I had a amazing time! It was my first time flying and we flew on one of the better airlines! It wasn’t too bad. I was worried I would have a panic attack and it was smooth sailing.

I’m sorry to hear about the puppy! I hope they feel better soon!!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 06:56:24 )
@Bonnie: hello!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 14:49:49 )

@Alorrena: I would think those would be easiest to find. ^^

@Bonnie: That's great! It's always nerve-racking to do a flight for the first time.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:03:38 )

@Alorrena: hello~ how are you doing lately? i hope everything is going well!
    @Totalanimefan: yes, but it was no big deal. it was oddly comfortable except I do know for next time I need to get a good neck pillow. I didn't have one and I needed one.

bloop

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 23:11:45 )
@Alorrena: Well I don't really have places like you do. I do like eating at the various places in the Japan part of epcot. AS for Magic Kingdom, I really don't have a to go to spot. I'll be honest, I can't stand the animal kingdom park, there like 0 to do there, unless it's the Avatar stuff.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 23:12:47 )
@Totalanimefan: Fantasy stories, like with magic and such, Or fanfiction/roleplay posts for fandoms I'm in. Me and my bestie, have currently written a fanfic for the show once upon a time, based off some ideas we thought the show might have gone back in the day.

@DreamerZ: Or being busy right?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 23:29:46 )

@Rei Ann: That's cool that you can write about all those different things. ^^ I'm not very good at writing creatively. I've even taking a class on it in the past and I felt like I was really bad at coming up with ideas compared to others.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 00:25:34 )
@Totalanimefan: Well roleplaying is more what I can do. It's harder story wise, since I'm not good at endings, and stories need endings.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 03:44:09 )
@Bonnie: i am mostly well! The last couple days have been good except that i seem to be really clumsy lately. How about you?
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.