Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 15:52:24 )

@SorrowTheMad: I try not to let the open water one get to me, because my dad is a sea captain lol. But there were times on the boat where I was afriad there was a shark or something nearby that could hurt you. Good news is that you are safe in the boat. OMG I read that series all the time as a young kid. I was afraid too, but for some reason I would keep reading them.
I heard that Magic was good about keeping the power creep down even though it's been around for so long and I really respect that. Yu-Gi-Oh just made everything stronger after a new anime was out so that you would get rid of your deck and make a new deck around the current machinate

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 16:42:50 )

@Totalanimefan: good morning :3
I was trying to make a steampunkish avatar yesterday and it was a struggle. I want to find a scarf that’s slightly windswept in a brown tone that doesn’t have a giant mint snowflake on it xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 16:58:33 )

@Vixen: Morning. My animals were driving my crazy this morning. I have brain fog from the lack of sleep lol.
That is a struggle. I'm sure the Magnificent Inspector is too windswept. :/ I'll see if I can come up with any other ideas.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 17:31:17 )

@Totalanimefan: oh no D:
are you able to take a nap or something?

yeah i like the motion in solstice snowflake scarf... but maybe at a 45 deg angle lower

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 17:33:40 )

@Vixen: I think that might be in my future. lol The cat was so annoying at dawn and then about an hour and a half later my dog was making all kinds of noise too. Ugh
Did you try all 4 solstice scarves? The one with the birds might be promising? I looked in the common shops, I didn't really find anything.
If you can't find anything you like you could sketch something and then submit it in the item suggestion thread?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 17:37:52 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah, i need the motion to be moving to the right of the dressing room
the bird one is nice, but the left side of my working avatar is already too cluttered

lmao i should just make the greyscale file and put it in the suggestion thread as "can you run this very specific image through the color generator and put it in the common shops for me please? it's for this very specific avatar i'm working on"

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 17:43:38 )

@Vixen: Do it. I'm sure they would love ideas for commons and they can just copy your work. lol
I don't think that we have anything right now that could work for what you are looking for. ^^;

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 18:04:45 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah maybe i'll go without the scarf
it looks ok without too i think
but it would have been nice ;u;
i've been expanding my white knight pony tail collection too lately xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 18:07:25 )

@Vixen: What about a scarf in a different color? Or is it that none of the shapes work?
Oh nice! I have so many Unique White Knight Bangs. If you don't have one, I could give you to you.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 18:10:08 )

@Totalanimefan: it's the scarf shapes
solstice snowflake scarf is the closest shape, but that one has fixed colors that don't quite work
huh i haven't really used the white knight bangs... the hairline feels very harsh on the right side for my avatars

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 18:13:38 )

@Vixen: That's ok. I think it's only an ok item, I don't know if I will use it, but I have 11 of them lolol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 18:15:19 )

@Totalanimefan: lol i mean if they're just collecting dust, i guess it doesn't matter where they are collecting dust lmao
do we have a unique stray bangs? that helps soften hairlines too xD

please @ me

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 19:28:37 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Tis a good skill to have, lol.

And overall? All right
Right now? A bit pissed. My fridge seems to be dead DX

How about yourself?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 21:41:47 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Pokemon GO shinies on your birthday... yeah, that WOULD be awesome, I admit.

And I know the feeling. Pokemon GO has helped solidify my love for Dragonite and Zekrom.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 22:01:43 )

@Vixen: I'll give you one of my extras. Why not lol. And I don't think so. You can also request which commons you would like to see be in unique orbs in the item request thread.

@Amber Lynne: Thanks ^^
Oh no, that's awful. Is it really dead? Did you have to through out a lot of food?

@Colin: I have extra love for Dragonite because of the story I told you. And I like Zekrom too. He was out when I wasn't really playing so I just caught one. I want more and I want a good IV one.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 22:05:14 )

@Totalanimefan: yep. Turns out itis dead. YAY!
My landlord isn't happy with us, either.

We have power to it
But... the motor's blown, it seems. DX

And food really ain't the concern. It's actually the fact that my other is Type 1 diabetic and his insulin is kept in the fridge.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 22:10:15 )

@Amber Lynne: FYI if the fridge isn't opened the stuff in it is good for 24 hours including meds. If you have a small cooler use ice packs and put the meds in there.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 22:15:22 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: When I saw that Zekrom was coming to GO, I got REEEEAL excited. I managed to catch a decently strong one, too, and its been a solid electric type for raids.

And I've always liked Dragonite. Even ever since gen 1 when it... wasn't... great. To... understate it. But it got better as the generations went on!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 22:19:39 )

@Colin: That's great. What are it's IVs?
I always liked it too. I remember one of the one times I had ever gotten it, I was in the middle of evolving it (in Gen 2) and my dad said it's time for dinner. I said ok, I can't save it right now but I can in a moment. I got to the dinner table with the game I'm watching it evolving into Dragonite and my dad pulls the gameboy out of my hand. I resist saying I'm about to save but I can't yet, and my dad rips the game cartridge out. My Crystal version no longer has the ability to save and my data is gone. RIP

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 23:05:49 )

@Totalanimefan: I know.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.