Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:37:52 )

@Ruby: No problem. ^^ What are you up to tonight? I feel like I should change my avatar but I don't know what to do with it yet

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:51:37 )
@Totalanimefan: working in my room to make some space for the furniture lol its hard cuz theres not much time to work on stuff and its fast approaching D;
I was gonna mess with that item a little and make the avi I needed it for but I have my aotw entry in there and can’t afford another closet space to save it xD so I gotta upload it when I’m back on my laptop first lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:54:13 )

@Ruby: The struggles. I could just gave you a slot space. How much are they for you right now?

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:58:59 )
@Totalanimefan: I’m on page 7 so they cost me 1750 now D;
Wasnt too bad when I posted more often but I’m usually buying commons if I have volts lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 03:00:48 )

@Ruby: Ok I'll just give you that many volts. It's one less thing for you to have to stress about. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 03:38:30 )
@Ruby: Do I ever? Lol.

@Totalanimefan: Somewhat, she gets us from her actual business to help when we have no more work to do for the day. Which means mostly me. Lol. And she has a board to help with things too. Yeah I'd honestly probably join a church if they were like that, it'd be nice to help out even if I'm not going to join their faith. My friend from the Salvation Army is actually a pagan like me, but since she feels strongly about helping people, it doesn't bother her to work for a christian organization. I've been doing therapy for a while and Braincore for about a year, and both have helped me a lot. Self improvement is good for everyone but so few people ever really try it.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 03:52:24 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah anyone with any region or background is capable of helping people and wanting to do good. Sometimes I feel like I should do more, but I shouldn't think that about myself because there will always be more pain than helpers lol.
It's kind of amazing how you can always teach your brain new and better ways to improve yourself. I feel like I've lost my mind sometimes from 2020 trauma so I'm not looking forward to all of that work again, but I know it will be better once I'm on the other side.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 04:03:14 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah people should just be kind. Who cares about anything else? One of my favorite quotes from Doctor Who is, in response to what The Doctor means: "It's a promise. Never cruel or cowardly. Never give up, never give in." Love it :D

Yeah I can't wait to see how much farther something like Braincore advances over the years. I'm really hoping there's a cure to irrational fears like thalassophobia or claustrophobia someday, and with something like Braincore it seems like it wouldn't take too long to get there.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 04:06:06 )

@SorrowTheMad: I would tell people "Kindness is free" I think that simple makes you think. Which Dr said that? I watched the 9th Dr and 10th Dr seasons of Dr Who but I dropped it after that.
That would be amazing if it could cure those things!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 04:45:18 )
@Totalanimefan: It's repeated a couple times throughout the series. For example, 10 (Tenant) and War Doctor (John Hurt) say it to Clara in Day of the Doctor, talking about a promise they made a long time ago. Doctor Who is full of so many amazing quotes. Just A Good Man Goes To War has two of my favorites. "Demons run when a good man goes to war," and "Good men don't need rules. Today's not the day to find out why I have so many." In Matt Smith's first episode he says "Is this world protected? You see, you're not the first species to try to invade Earth. So you have to ask yourself...what happened to them?" I'm trying to find a video of them saying "Never cruel or cowardly" but everything with DW is a compilation on youtube. Lol.

Matt Smith is my favorite Doctor. I miss the magic of him and Amelia. He regenerated into an angry, condescending Scott and then Jodie can't act to save her life so she sucks as 13. I liked Eccleston (9) and Tennant (10), don't get me wrong, but there was something beautiful about Matt Smith's portrayal of the character.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 04:49:09 )

@SorrowTheMad: I think that Tenant was the best Dr! It's ok if we disagree. And the writing in Dr Who is good. ^^ It has of great quotes.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 05:00:04 )
@Totalanimefan: I just have a special place in my heart for Matt :) A friend of mine (who's a bigger Whovian than me even) sent me three clips to try and make me want to watch Doctor Who. One from each of the Doctors at the time, and Matt Smith was the first clip (and the one that sold me on it)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 05:02:09 )

@SorrowTheMad: Aw that's sweet. In 2010 I started with the 2005 reboot and watched from there until the present in 2011. Ironically after I moved to England I had no time to watch Dr Who lolol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 05:08:36 )
@Totalanimefan: Lol that's funny. xD I should go back and just watch 9, 10 and 11. Especially 10 and 11. River Song was such a great addition to Tennant's time as the Doctor, but I especially loved her with Matt Smith.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 05:19:06 )

@SorrowTheMad: I still ship Rose and The Dr even though I know that they could never be together. :(

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 05:28:02 )
@Totalanimefan: Absolutely! That whole situation sucked so bad, and she did sorta get a happy ending, it wasn't really the same. I think Rose was my favorite Companion, followed closely by Amelia and Donna.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 05:34:43 )

@SorrowTheMad: I agree with your picks. Do you think that Rose knew that that wasn't the 'real' Dr? I think she did somehow. Maybe it's just a headcannon. lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 06:10:14 )
@Totalanimefan: aww thank you so much! Thats so sweet of you <3

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 06:11:03 )
@SorrowTheMad: you had said you were mean to everybody else xD

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 07:02:36 )

@Totalanimefan: That's very true! I often times get confused on whats new in notifactations and whats actually not etc. Did you enjoy the event? I thought it was fun! Also, how's Pokemon snap going? Have you gotten any rare shots etc.

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.