Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 22:04:08 )
@Totalanimefan: yup. It's something like that

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 22:05:34 )

@Ruby: I know those feels. My tummy is always upset it seems. How does it affect you? IBS?

@NixieFae: Yeah they are cute, but OMG they are a lot of work. Better to have a best friend with a puppy so that you can hang out with them but not deal with the work. lol one hour in you would be like, ok it's fine that just those 10 items come up in search haha.
It was for St Patty's Day and for AOTW. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 22:06:42 )

@Wildfire: I wish that all people could all eat whatever they wanted. I would hate being Gluten-free because I love bread. I have had some good gluten-free baked goods and such, but it's the same as a wonderful bread!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 22:16:28 )

@Totalanimefan: I don't have IBS but I have a lot of digestion issues so I have to be careful or i could screw my whole day up lol it's undiagnosed so I'm not exactly sure what it is but it makes it real uncomfortable sometimes. Like I could eat a whole bunch of food but have that hunger nausea like I haven't eaten anything at all. So I try to get the right balance that I think would make it okay.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 22:31:45 )

@Ruby: Yeah I get that a lot. Sometimes I get so hungry that I get nauseous and then it's hard to eat or eat a lot when I can finally eat. I make a lot of gas but it tends to get stuck in my stomach and it hurts. I can't eat onions, or food that it too spicy. Stress also makes my stomach feel off. Sometimes for days.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 22:32:04 )

@Ruby: Great Carmen San Diego avatar!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 22:34:02 )
@Totalanimefan: Oof yeah stress is a big one >.<

haha thanks! :D I made that other one and it was giving me carmen vibes so I just went for it xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 22:43:54 )

@Ruby: Yeah after what happened this weekend with my dog it took me 3 days for my tummy to feel normal again. T_T
It looks really good! You should save that outfit. ^^

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 23:05:37 )
@Totalanimefan: Aww I'm sorry to hear that >.<
Haha I definitley did xD had to buy more space but worth it xD I might keep this one a while now lol I've been pretty indecisive

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 23:09:32 )

@Ruby: I realized that I didn't have this avatar saved, so I just bought an outfit slot and saved it too.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 23:13:10 )
@Totalanimefan: good plan, that's a lot of layering haha

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 23:40:30 )

@Ruby: Yeah I wouldn't want to make this again lol

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 23:50:57 )
@Totalanimefan: I really like that you mixed the different shades of green together too not just one :3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 00:12:46 )

@Ruby: Thank you <3 I tried to get some dimension going on here haha
What should I have for dinner? It's Friday night and my husband and I normally order food, but we did have an expensive vet bill last weekend. ^^; So maybe I should cook

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 02:59:18 )
@Totalanimefan: whoops sorry, I took a nap xD what did you end up having?
We’re gonna have salad and enchiladas. We get the family size tray that stouffer’s makes and they’re pretty good

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 03:00:51 )
@Totalanimefan: oh, I forgot about the onions thing, I think these have onions in them >.< man thats such a tough allergy, onions are in everything. Idk what I’d do without onions
My dad is severely allergic to sour cream, but that’s usually just on top of stuff and easy to ask for it without or only in minimal foods

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 03:56:46 )

@Ruby: Yeah I know the onions thing is really hard. I got Japanese. That tends to be onion free except for a few dishes.
That's tough for your dad but luckily easily avoidable.

@Ava: You guys could try Florida post-corona. It doesn't snow there but the weather is good. It's more humid than SoCal though. Or if you want to do film what about Atlanta? I think once a season it might snow there, but it could be a good compromise. Also housing is way cheaper in FL and GA.
I use Google Maps for local and long distance ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 04:39:49 )
@Ava: I'm not going to lie, I have no idea if it can help with schizophrenia. I can talk to Diane about it, I'll be having a work-related meeting with her this Sunday, or I could give you her info and you could reach out to her yourself if you're more comfortable with that :) But I totally understand wanting to get away from taking medications, that sounds horrible that you'd have to be on them for the rest of your life. You're absolutely right that medications are a slippery slope and I'd be elated if she can help! Diane's business is located in Brainerd, Minnesota.

Her website is here if you want to check it out :) She's a little quirky but I love her to death.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 11:21:47 )
@Wildfire: Indian here, and I agree, Indian food is really flavourful
@Totalanimefan: You should try sambar with coconut. That's an Indian dish you'd like better than curries, I think. I find coconut milk works better in soupy dishes rather than gravy ones, to my taste at least.

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 11:45:05 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah I saw your topic about your dog :< but great that he's better now! I just filed my US federal taxes yesterday haha, but I need to print and mail state taxes evidently

cats are gooood. but I think I'm also neglecting them to chat in these streams lol

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.