Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 21:52:32 )

@Totalanimefan: :( do you think you will be able to get the vaccine? Mine didn't hurt at all, it was a normal sized needle.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 21:56:56 )

@SorrowTheMad: Sometimes I feel like that too. I don't know why our eyes just can't work. XD
@sunny: It's not the pain. It's what happened to be with a nurse and needles as a teen. I never really thought they were painful.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 22:24:47 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I get horribly dizzy from it. It's stupid. A 12 foot drop is pretty survivable even with mild to moderate injuries, but tell my brain that! Lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 22:35:08 )

@Totalanimefan: oh I see, sorry <3 trauma sucks!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 22:35:19 )

@SorrowTheMad: I'm the same, and way it is only while looking down? Like if I'm on the 3+ story of a building outside I get like that. If I'm in an plane seat I'm ok. lol Makes no sense.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 22:44:26 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, brains are dumb.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 23:19:03 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yes they are. I'm off for the night. I'll see you tomorrow.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 23:56:40 )
@Totalanimefan: Goodnight, hope you sleep well :)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 01:15:49 )
@Ava: Yes I am! Sorry to hear that, I know that's a bit frustrating. Where did you move to? Obviously it can't be as good as The Motherland haha. Kidding, kidding.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 01:51:04 )
@Ava: Haha I don't blame you. I can't stand the heat, anything above 70 makes me sweat and want to die. So I'm a 50s and below kind of person :) What made you decide to move out to Cali? I lived in Iowa for a year with an ex and MAN did I miss being surrounded by trees and lakes, even with similar weather. There's no place like home.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 14:34:04 )
-pokes at the thread-
How's it going?
Hello everyone!

@Totalanimefan: Where's your other thread with the post count challenge... I'm not finding it and I seem to have completely surpassed my goal... XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 15:42:45 )

@SorrowTheMad: Thanks. I went to shower, make dinner and then watch the Miami Heat (NBA) they lost against the other team, but the dinner I made was super good. I made Butter Chicken!

@Wildfire: It's in the General Chit Chat forum. ^^ Congrats on hitting your goal by the way.

@Ava: Yeah exactly and honestly 99% of people won't even notice or care. I saw what you said about CA. It was a little different for me but I was happy to leave CA after 5 years. I lived in the north, so it wasn't as hot as LA area, and the leaves did fall from the trees, but where I lived was the most expensive in the nation. Even more than LA. Plus the wildfires, the fact that you had to drive everywhere, and I didn't like the weather that much either. Of course I moved to DC where I still don't like the winters, but I like seeing rain in the summer and a nice spring and fall is better here.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 17:30:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah - I looked there and then didn't see it... until I did XD Thanks. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 19:05:18 )
Anyone else here get the vaccine?

I got my 2nd dose yesterday and I feel miserable today. .-. the 1st one was fine.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 19:57:07 )
@Ava: Ah, that makes total sense. I don't blame you for pursuing what you want to do. That's my plan too :) Move away and do what I want to do with my life.

@Totalanimefan: Sorry to hear your team lost, but at least dinner was good! :) Sounds yummy tbh :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 20:48:23 )

@Ava: I would never move back to CA. All my family is on the east coast (but not in DC) and my husband's family is in England. Also the cost of living is less and we are car free here and love it. There are lots of places to bike safely that we don't need a car to get to. You can afford to buy a place in CA? If so, go you. That's hard to do.
@Shark: I don't have it yet, but I heard that's totally normal. I hope you feel better soon. Oh and congrats on getting it. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 20:50:03 )

@SorrowTheMad: Oh it was super good. Just like in a restaurant!! I couldn't believe it haha. I did mess up a bit with the rice. I did brown rice in the rice cooker and either it's was just because it was brown rice, or I didn't use enough water or there was too much rice, but it took like 2 hours to cook in the rice cooker and it came out dry. XD
Next time I want to just buy Naan bread. I love it better with curry anyway.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 20:51:16 )
yeah the immune system doing its job and whatnot

sucks though.

yeah I managed to get it pretty early.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 20:57:08 )

@Shark: Yeah that still sucks. I heard that it can last more than one day. ^^; So maybe by the weekend you will feel better ^^
So do you have to stay inside for 14 days? Or can you just go out now? How does it work?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 21:14:40 )
I think it takes a couple weeks to be in full effect.

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.