Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 21:01:07 )

@Totalanimefan: Hey, how's things? How is Pinto doing?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/21 00:12:22 )
@Ava: That makes sense but at least I can try to remember to talk to her about Schizophrenia and see if there's any studies on the effects of Braincore with it. I'm really sorry to hear how bad the med situation is for you. Hopefully with something like Braincore or otherwise (I know Braincore isn't the only type of thing like this) you can get off them completely.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/21 14:56:57 )
@Ava: I don't think it's healthy, and honestly neither does Diane, which is why she does what she does. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 06:47:07 )

@Ava: if you thought that southern Cali was expensive you don’t want to see the prices in northern CA. They are similar to NYC. I can understand your mom being tired of the snow. It’s dangerous to drive in, it’s a pain to shovel, it can hurt your joints if you are older.
I would never want to live in Orlando. But living on the coast in Florida is nice. Orlando is too hot and too touristy. It’s full of tacky things. And this is coming from a person from Florida. I understand it’s not for everyone I was just throwing out ideas. ^^
For Google maps I use it for cycling directions, to find new restaurants to try, to see how to get somewhere when I want to take a trip and sometimes I use it for other things like keeping track of friend’s addresses. If you sign into a Google account you can star what you want on the map and when you are logged in you can see what you have stared.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 06:51:05 )

@Whimsy: I’ll try it that way. I feel like sometimes I like coconut and sometimes I don’t and I can’t figure out why I’m like that. Haha
@eyry: thanks. I’m glad he’s ok too. He doesn’t seem to be able to remember he’s potty trained anymore. He just goes in the house all the time even if we take him out a lot. I’m in the middle of getting those done at the moment too. Not looking forward to owing a bunch of money but I will. Once your cats are old enough they don’t need your attention all the time.
@sunny: he seems ok but he’s going in the house more and more. He doesn’t even try to hold it anymore. I took him out about 4-5 times today. He still went in the house.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 12:26:22 )
@Ava: Absolutely! I hated taking medications too. I'm highly resistant so they kept having to bump me up after a couple weeks to make it "work" again, which would then have to be bumped up again in a couple weeks, ect. I've since quit medications, and I really hope that there's a way you'd be able to come off of them too :) You're definitely right, doctors/psychiatrists get paid to push pills onto you so a "lifer" is good for them. I'm sorry Ava, that really sucks :/

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 12:45:37 )

@Totalanimefan: oh that's odd :o I bet it's because of his age! Is it he at least going in the same spot so you can put a puppy pad down?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 16:48:51 )

@sunny: It's not the same spot and I've used the pads in the past and he won't use them.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 17:51:05 )

@Totalanimefan: :( oh no! I'm sorry, that's rough :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 17:51:53 )

@sunny: Thanks. I wish that puppy pads worked. I do have a reusable diaper but I can't seem to get it snug enough on him. He's only 5 lbs.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 17:54:00 )

@Totalanimefan: oh wow he's tiny :o no wonder the diaper doesn't fit :( idk what else you can try. I wish I had some decent advice for you lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 17:56:19 )

@sunny: I went to a local pet store and then said try the diaper again but put it on him really tight. It doesn't hurt him even if he doesn't like it. He will just have to deal with it.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 18:01:31 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah I think that's the best you can do. I hope it works for you. Do you think this is related to the rock incident?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 19:27:41 )

@sunny: He was starting to do it before last weekend but it was like maybe 5 times a week, now it's at least once a day. Sometimes more.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 19:27:59 )

I'm loving your avatar Sunny.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 19:28:44 )

@Totalanimefan: oh poor guy :( he must not realise he's doing it.
& thanks xD it's cheering me up so much!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 20:08:17 )

@sunny: Yeah it's really nice~ How are you feeling after your shot?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 20:24:15 )

@Totalanimefan: I was ill for 3 days with flu like symptoms, but I'm all good now! My arm doesn't even ache :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 20:34:47 )

@sunny: Sorry you had to go through that, but now at least you are better!
I just got off the phone with a recruiter. (Like a middle man that can hook you up to job opportunities) and I gave them my resume. So I hope that they can find something for me!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 20:41:41 )

@Totalanimefan: I didn't mind it :) both my brother and aunt had similar side effects after their jabs some I guess it's just normal.
Ooo that sounds exciting! Good luck! Are you looking for data entry jobs still?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.