Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 18:55:34 )

@Totalanimefan: :( I hope you get it soon, but I guess there are a LOT of people in the US that they need to get through.
We are painting my new bedroom tomorrow in this colour: https://www.johnstonespaint.com/colours/colour-families/browse-all-colours/caribbean-tide. 2 walls will be coloured, 2 will be white.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 19:09:00 )

@Ava: That was me last week. I don't envy you. It's amazing how different hormones make you feel so differently. I hope you get some rest.
I'm not going anything for this evening. Normally I would but with Rona and a British husband (I am Irish-American) I'm not really feeling up to it.

@sunny: Yeah there is a lot of us to go. It's given to the states to give out to people, so it just depends on what your state says atm. That's a pretty color. Are you going to get a sample of it first and try it out?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 19:16:36 )

@Totalanimefan: oh I see :) so you should hear more soon?
Nope lol I already bought a tin. We're just going for it. I never do samples lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 19:51:55 )

@sunny: They are still only doing at risk people over here. So I don't think it's going to be soon for me haha. Probably May?
Ok. Let me know how it turns out.

@Ava: Yeah there are a few restaurants here doing specials for the holiday and I'm like, nope lol. Bangers and Mash sound really good! My mom used to made corned beef for the holiday but I never liked it haha. For dinner tonight I'm actually doing Indian. I'm making Butter Chicken. Good for you that you don't eat meat, even if it is for health reasons. It's good for the environment. I am having chicken tonight, but I haven't bought chicken from the store in at least a year. Shamrock Shake sounds super good!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 19:59:08 )

@Totalanimefan: oh I see! It's only just over a month away, I hope the time passes quickly for you.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 20:33:06 )

@sunny: That's true. That's only like a month and a half away. I'm not sure what I want to do. I want the vaccine, but I do have a phobia. ^^; They will have to drug me I guess.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 20:33:53 )

@SorrowTheMad: Google tends to be right about those kinds of things, so it's a 9 hour flight to get there.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 20:39:37 )
@Totalanimefan: That's true. I kinda figured it'd be right around their estimation. :) I can live with that.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 20:47:53 )

@SorrowTheMad: Google has a section where you can pick flights. So I know their timing is accurate. Have you ever traveled by plane before?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 20:52:05 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes and no, yes I have, never for that long though. I think the longest was a 2 hour flight (to NC)

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 21:12:00 )

@Totalanimefan: Isn't though! haha I don't think I've ever had a dog who was so enthralled with catching bugs. I believe they'll be 6 months in April or possibly turned it this month..but I'm leaning towards April for their 6 months age. So yeah she's still a puppy even though sometimes it feels like we've had them forever!! Especially since we've had them since they were 8 weeks old.

I would love to be able to search by just color or name, but like you said there's probably a lot of work doing something like that. Making sure all the tags are correct etc. and like you said the fact that the items are sorted by item works really perfectly well too!

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 21:15:17 )

@Totalanimefan: maybe they can prescribe you some diazepam? That always helps me when I have panic attacks. A short term dosage shouldn't affect you too much, just make it easier on you.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 21:15:31 )

@SorrowTheMad: I tell you what, I've done 2 hours I've done 9 hours and I've done 14 hours. They are completely different beasts. If you don't feel like you would be good at 9 hours you could always ask a dr for what they recommend for a long flight.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 21:17:42 )

@NixieFae: I'm sure they will grow out of it once they are 2-3 years old. That sounds like a puppy thing. ^^
I wonder how many hours it would take to add the tags to all of the items on Voltra ever (minus the commons, they probably don't need it)

@sunny: That could be a good one. I need to go to the Dr and see which one works the best for my PTSD.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 21:21:15 )
@Totalanimefan: That's a good idea. Think as long as I have a row seat I'll be ok.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 21:30:17 )

@SorrowTheMad: Are you tall? I like window seats because I like to see out the window, but I know most people want a row seat because they are tall. (I'm short)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 21:31:31 )

@Ava: Hey no pressure if you have to eat meat or fish sometimes. It's important that you stay healthy too. When people talk about people eating less meat, they are thinking about the ones that have meat 3 times a day and only consider it a meal if it has meat in it.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 21:38:34 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm about 5'11. I don't like being near the window because I'm afraid of heights.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 21:42:57 )

@SorrowTheMad: Same height as my husband. ^^
I'm afraid of heights too, but only from somewhere my brain thinks it can fall. Out a plane window I'm ok because I can't fall out of the plane. Does that make sense?
It still makes sense to me why your brain would fear heights from a plane. It's too bad because I love looking at the window and seeing the world below.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 21:47:13 )
@Totalanimefan: That does make sense, but yeah, I get super dizzy when looking at the ground from about 12 feet up or more. Like, we have the Mall of America here in Minneapolis, and I can't look over the railings, even on the second floor, just because that's waaaay too much distance.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.