Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/24 14:33:01 )

@SorrowTheMad: yeah it’s good. I got carnitas for my meat. I love carnitas! Haha

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/24 18:42:31 )

@Totalanimefan: hey, sorry I'm not replying, tomorrow is The Big Move and our WiFi has been cut off. Hope you're doing good, I'm currently drowning under packing boxes lol. I will have Wi-Fi from tomorrow afternoon.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/24 19:40:47 )

@sunny: It's ok, no worries. When I was moving I didn't have time for Voltra either. ^^;
I hate the feeling of growing in packing boxes. I'm always like why do I have all this stuff! (although more than half is my husband's)

Good luck with the rest of the move.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/24 19:42:46 )

@GoblinsAndTea: Hey there I thought that I would tell you what I like about your avatar without the comment character limit. ^^;
I really like the way that you used the Wild Mane and the Headpiece together. You really make them look like they were drawn together. Also the way that you use the big dress, with the big hair and big headpiece looks awesome!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/24 23:07:48 )
@Totalanimefan: That sounds fantastic :D Kinda wish I could try them now lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/25 00:31:20 )

@SorrowTheMad: Carnitas? It's so good. It's pork. Like have you ever had Chipotle? They have Carnitas. There are slight differences in the recipes but the one there isn't bad. The biggest difference is that Carnitas is normally dried out a little bit and theirs is still very moist.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/25 00:31:53 )

Just took a shower and I feel human again haha

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/25 00:37:23 )
@Totalanimefan: Good to know! I'll have to try it if/when I ever go to Chipotle

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/25 00:40:11 )

hiiii total + folks
don't me just disappearing for days midway through conversations.... ;u;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/25 00:49:42 )

@SorrowTheMad: Local taco places tend to have that meat too (it's pork) but I know for sure everyone has a Chipotle nearby haha
@Vixen: Hi Vixen. How have you been? What have you been up to lately?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/25 01:08:18 )
@Ava: Hm, to be honest I'm not sure. You could probably get away with a fidget toy or something, or as long as you're paying attention to the screen, moving yours eyes/face when the screen dims. I'm not 100% sure. But she has kids as young as seven (possibly even younger) come in and we know how good their attention spans are, so I can't imagine it has to be too focused.

@Totalanimefan: We literally just got a Chipotle before lockdown happened last year. The next closest one was about an hour or so away. Lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/25 01:54:09 )

@Ava: Oh no, that's sad news, but keep it open and someone might not show on the day and then you can fill in! I'm sorry that happened though.
Yeah Google Maps is great for looking up cities. I love exploring them on Google Maps. It's great during the pandemic too when you can't really travel.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/25 01:54:31 )

@SorrowTheMad: lol good timing. Have you had it since?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/25 02:10:51 )
@Totalanimefan: Nope, never had Chipotle. Never really felt the desire to either, before just now lol. I usually go to the same 2-3 restaurants and don't vary what I choose from them, so it never really occurred to me that I could. Lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/25 03:24:22 )

@Totalanimefan: work. lotsa work.
how about you?

please @ me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/25 15:35:20 )

@SorrowTheMad: You gotta try lots of different foods~ I think you will like them.
@Vixen: Ugh that's no fun. I've been trying to find work for myself. Been updating my LinkedIn and I recruiter even reached out to me. We talked on the phone about what she had that was a good fit for me. I sent out my resume. The person wanted someone with more exp but she said she would keep me in mind.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/25 21:57:05 )

@Totalanimefan: Today was A Day. Why is moving so stressful? And we only moved a mile away, I can't imagine how stressed you were moving a billion miles across the country :O I have no idea where half my stuff is lmao.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/25 23:32:25 )
@Totalanimefan: I probably will :) I'm going to be out of the house on Saturday so maybe I'll try it then

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/25 23:56:28 )

@sunny: Oh that was a big move, at least I had the excitement of moving here to help me. haha. I was so done with CA. You will get through your move, I promise!
@SorrowTheMad: Oh nice. You are making me want that now. It's totally time for dinner but I don't know what to make.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 00:45:48 )
@Totalanimefan: I had eggroll in a bowl. It's some Keto thing so it doesn't have carbs, but it has like green/red peppers, cabbage, pork sausage, ect in it. It's pretty good :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.