Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 23:21:52 )

@Totalanimefan: he is 7 currently. IT's his 8th birthday in october or september. He hasn't really gotten old yet, he walks very slowly but he's still active and he still plays etc.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 23:23:23 )
@Totalanimefan: I really would love to! I don't know how Ruby would enjoy it but I know I need to go someday :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 23:28:15 )

@sunny: Yeah your dog is still pretty young. Pinto has a lot of energy at that age too.
@SorrowTheMad: I'm sure she would love to go on a trip with you. I think it would be romantic. ^^

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 23:41:31 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: At least he'll be ok~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 23:43:28 )

@Totalanimefan: I am dreading him getting old. It breaks my heart. They should live forever.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 23:43:49 )

@Amber Lynne: Yeah for now. He has other health problems that will become a problem.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 23:44:20 )

@sunny: Yeah I know it is horrible. I was worried that this weekend was going to be the weekend, you know.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 23:55:48 )

@Totalanimefan: :( I'm glad it wasn't, and you got more time with him!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 23:57:50 )

@sunny: yeah me too. I was crying over the possiblity on Sunday. I'm glad he's ok.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 00:00:46 )
@Totalanimefan: I certainly hope so! I have a couple of friends that have been asking me for about a year to come visit them over in Norway. It would be really fun and awesome to go :)

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 06:37:06 )

@Totalanimefan: I have no idea lol, my one dogs new obsession is that she likes to go outside at night to try and catch the moths and whatever other bugs are outside. She's so weird, she doesn't wanna go out to potty but to catch bugs instead. Haha

Yes! I've wondered that myself, it seems like some things that go into the misc. Section of the inventory should be in the accessories spot instead. But it's not something major, I can deal with it Haha. I do wish we had a search function/it was available already

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 14:46:05 )

@Totalanimefan: we have the keys to the house! I am standing inside it right now :) it needs a good clean but I'm on it!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 16:50:45 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah! How long is the flight from your place to theirs?

@Ava: I feel like our brains aren't as good at coming up with the ideas as when we were little. I'm good this morning. What about you? ^^

@NixieFae: OMG So weird. Is she a puppy? I feel like a puppy would do that. They just want to get into everything. Boy, I wish we had a search function. I can't imagine how much work it would be to add all the tags to the items. I think the most important is name and color. All the other tags would be extras. They are already sorted by item type.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 16:51:19 )

@sunny: OMG That's awesome!! ^^ How's the back garden?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 17:21:14 )

@Totalanimefan: it's fine :) there was still some glass but my brother cleaned it up! Just off to get my vaccine now!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 17:28:23 )

@sunny: Wow what a busy but awesome day for you today. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 17:54:47 )

@Totalanimefan: I know right lol? I'm back from my vaccine. There were so many people there also getting the vaccine! They said they will contact me within 12 weeks for the 2nd dose.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 17:57:34 )

@sunny: ok cool! I hope it's not 12 weeks away lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 18:22:21 )

@Totalanimefan: lol it probably will be! But at least I have some protection now. I hope you get yours soon! Any news on when it will be?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 18:34:10 )

@sunny: no new news for me yet. I did put myself on a list but I know that I’m way at the bottom of it. Biden said that US adults should be able to get a shot by. May 1st. So there’s that.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.