Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Raw Emotions

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/2 21:55:34 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

".........I see." Andrew replied.

"Then you should leave ASAP." he told her.

"If there's one thing an angry person doesn't want, it's to be around someone that's unreasonably calm, and urging them to be so." he said further, strain and struggle in his tone.

"Please." he said.

"I can feel myself losing to it again..." he went on.

"Just... good luck." he managed to get out, before he 'melted' onto the bed, clearly overly relaxed once more.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 00:49:41 )

Rocky was silent for a moment before sighing and nodding.

"I've done what I can." She said.

"I'll... see you in the future." With that, she vanished in a burst of flames, not seeming to be paying much heed to the fact that Andrew wouldn't be so keen on the flames so close to him.

----

She just laughed as she stood there, looking down on the one that had decided to try and stop her.

"You don't think I can deal with this Cass? Really?" She asked.

"No. You're... Sydney, you're getting out of hand. You should probably take a break. You barely survived the last one." The blonde she was speaking with stated, concern in her voice.

"Hah! Oh please. I had very little difficulty with that last one. I'm on my feet. Give it to me." She snapped as another walked into the office, having been called by Cass herself to try and talk some sense into the vampire that was there.

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 01:03:53 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The flames almost licked him, but he didn't even seem to care.

"Ahhh..." he said.

"S'all good." he mumbled to himself.

----

The one that had walked into the office sighed as he heard the exchange.

"...all right." he said.

"The hell's going on here?" he asked.

"Mom, what is the big deal with you recently?" he then asked Sydney.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 01:11:25 )

"Thanks JAden." Cass said with a light sigh. Sydney just looked over to him sharply.

"Really, Cassandra?" the vampire asked, her voice sharp.

"Really. You just..." She started before snarling. Cass just sighed.

"I can't get her to listen to me, Jaden." The blonde said. "She's not... logic is completely lost on her."

"Oh fuck you, bitch. You know I can do this, you know I'm one of the best for this." Sydney snapped. "I don't see why you're being so fucking stupid and not letting me to do it."

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 01:37:42 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Mom, come on!" Jaden said.

"From what I've come to understand about this, you ARE the best one for this, but you're not the ONLY one for this!" he told Sydney.

"And you're running yourself ragged." he continued.

"You'll end up killing yourself if this keeps up." he went on.

"Why?" he asked.

"Are you THAT desperate to try and take Liz's place so soon!?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 01:47:52 )

Sydney was silent for a moment before speaking. She didn't turn to look at Jaden, but there was a certain... change in the air. It wasn't hard to tell that this was not something she wanted to deal with.

"This is nothing." She stated. "I've been through far worse."

"Like what, Mom?" Jaden asked, his voice a bit pointed.

"Hey, this is nothing compared to what I went through after you abandoned me as your mother." Sydney answered, ehr voice calm, collected, albeit a bit annoyed.

"Absolutely nothing compared to the physical abuse I took while you were out terrorising London."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 02:03:04 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

There was a heavy silence in the air after that.

Sydney wasn't looking at Jaden, but Cass was.

And she saw his expression change. Drastically.

In an instant, his eyes showed deep depression. Immense guilt. Like an old wound that never quite fully healed was violently opened up again.

"...M... Mom...?" he said quietly.

"You... I... I know that was... bad..." he admitted.

"But... I mean..." he stammered further, unable to speak further, his lip quivering slightly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 02:53:42 )

It was Jaden's expression that finally caused Cass's expression to darken. She'd been staying calm and trying to keep on top of everyting up until then, but that was a low blow and definitely not something she was going to allow to happen.

"Csilla Bathory, sit your ass down." She stated, her voice warning. Sydney just crossed her arms.

"Or what, Niamh." The vampire asked. Cass just met her gaze, a serious tone to her voice.

"I'll give that hunt to Demi." She answered. The resulting snap was nearly instant. The next thing either Jaden or Cass knew, Sydney was in front of Cass, her hand at the blondes throat as she slammed her against the wall that she was near.

"Excuse me, Niamh?" Sydney asked, her voice ... not pissed, exactly, but most certainly not exactly nice, either. Of course, the pressure was making it hard for Cass to reply.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 03:23:16 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Jaden seemed to still be stunned for a moment, but seeing what his mother was doing to Cass briefly snapped him out of it.

"Oh my God!" he exclaimed.

He knew he was going to pay dearly for this, but he had to do it.

He concentrated, and created a portal. A very specific and special one. It was around Cass's throat, so that Sydney's hand slipped right through. He then created one under Cass, causing her to slip into the floor, and land behind him.

"MOM!" he yelled.

"What the HELL are you doing!?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 03:27:15 )

As Cass landed on the floor, she tried to catch her breath. She wasn't have a hard time regaining it, due to the pressure that was being applied.

"Th... thanks Jaden." She said after a moment as Sydney turned to face them.

"You insufferable little whore." She snarled at her son.

"You know as well as she does, that I'm the best option for the hunt, and that I should be the one to do it." She stated simply, plainly, and as if there was nothing more to say.

"And she's being too damned stupid to realise it." She added. "Then again, if she wants to have a fucking mutt do it, it's her funeral." she stated before cracking her knuckles.

"so be it. Let this guild be run into the ground. Sounds good." She just made her way to the door, ignoring the fact that Jaden had asked a question in the first place.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 03:50:54 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Jaden narrowed his eyes, before zipping into Sydney's way.

"You. Need. Rest." he said.

"You are running yourself ragged, and you need to allow yourself time to recuperate!" he insisted.

"WHY is that suddenly such a hard concept to grasp!?" he exclaimed.

"And why are you deciding it's a good idea to ATTACK Cass!?" he exclaimed further.

"WHAT is going on with you!?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 03:52:42 )

Sydney just snarled.

"The fuck do you know?" She asked.

"The fuck do you care, for?" She then asked with a bit of a smirk.

"You're the one who abandoned your wonderful mother as if I was dirt." She continued/. "Shouldn't you still be running away from me?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:09:25 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Jaden's eyes hardened with anger, as tears started to stream down his cheeks.

"I refuse to run away anymore." he told her.

"I refuse to let you self-destruct." he said.

"I refuse to let you throw your life away, like I did so long ago." he continued.

"Damn it, stop this!" he then declared angrily.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:24:42 )

"Stop what, fighting for what I deserve?" Sydney asked after a moment.

"I'm the only one who can do this hunt, and you know it." She stated, as if she knew she was right. While she was distracting Jaden with her words, she threw an orb of her mana at Cass. It hit the floor below her, cusing the blonde for fall into her arms.

"And now. Niamh, are yoi going to give me the hunt?" She asked as Cass scrambled out of the vampires arms.

"Hell no. You're going to work yourself to death, and for the good of your health, you're suspended for now, so as to make sure that you don't work yourself to death." Cass answered. Sydney just smirked before diving for Cass. AS she did so, Jaden felt... something... from his mother. Something that he knew very well, being the same species as her.

As she connected with the woman, she plunged her fangs into her neck, knowing that this would prove to them that she could actually do as she wanted to, she could definitely do the hunt. She wasn't fond of how she had to prove it, but at the same time, she didn't care so much.

She found that the blonde tasted almost electric from the clashing mana.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:37:53 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Jaden's reaction was instinctual.

He was barely thinking at that point.

He charged right at his mother, tackling her off of Cass, and sending them both careening into one of the couches.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" he yelled.

"THAT'S how you're proving yourself!? By ASSAULTING your boss!?" he asked in a frantic tone.

"STOP this! Just... STOP!"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:45:26 )

Cass dropped to the floor after a moment, not entirely sure what was going on. All that was too quickly for her to properly process. As she was trying to get to her feet, they both heard Sydney starting to laugh. It was dark, and most certainly not as she usually sounded.

"Come now, Éliás" She said, using his first name and sounding like she honestly believed she was above him.

"You're wasting your time." She added before shoving him off of her, succeeding largely because of the fact that she caught him off guard. As she got to her feet, she just continued to laugh.

"You know I'd win against you. I'm perfect, you know that."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 05:07:41 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Jaden was stunned that his mother was acting this way.

He always knew she was confident, and had her pride, but this was too much.

This wasn't her...

"Mom..." he muttered.

"....you're NOT perfect." he said, getting to his feet.

"And if you're going to attack Cass, then I have no choice but to defend her." he told her further, taking a hard stance.

".....if you're so perfect... how come you lost me when I was younger?" he then asked, figuring he'd stab her back, much like she stabbed him.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 05:09:08 )

"Because you're a fucking moron that can't appreciate the perfection and wonder that stands before you." Sydney stated simply, calmly, plainly.

"And fine. You're funeral." She added.

"Do you honestly believe you can win against me?" She asked with a smirk. "I'm a seasoned hunter. You can barely win a fist fight as I heard."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 05:29:22 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...." Jaden was silent.

"Cass, if you have any tricks or secrets up your sleeve, now's a good time." he muttered to Cass.

"I can't win against you." he then said to Sydney.

"But I can try." he said further.

"I can protect Cass from you." he went on.

"If this is the way you've chosen to be... then I have to see you as my enemy."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 05:31:30 )

Cass didn't say anything before just using her mana to send Sydney elsewhere. It was quick, sudden, and about all that she could do for the moment.

". . . what the fuck happened to her?" She asked, knowing that he wouldn't know. Chances were he was as confused as she was.

"Wanna help me to the loveseat? She didn't get much from me, but apparently enough to make my head swim."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.