Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Raw Emotions

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:41:15 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"Hmmm..." Zeke muttered, thinking about it.

"A task... anything to help..." he mumbled further, before snapping his fingers.

He then grabbed a sheet of paper and wrote down a description of Erika, as well as drawing a bit of a rough sketch of Erika, as well as what her makings looked like.

"This is Erika." he told her.

"If you find anyone matching this description or likeness, or know someone that does, lemme know." he said.

"We have NO idea where she is, so we need to start searching EVERYWHERE."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 05:44:33 )

Averie accepted the page before nodding as she looked it over.

"Duly noted." She said.

"Make no promises, mind." She added before sighing.

"But all we can do is try."

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 06:14:27 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Exactly." Zeke responded.

"I need to return to the Unit." he told her.

"Let Agent Sharp know of this, and make sure we start casting a wide net out to look for her." he added.

-A short time later, in an unknown location-

A male with pale grey skin, and somewhat pointed ears, as well as white hair, looked at the paper that had just been sent to him, before his eyes widened slightly, and he looked around.

"...she needs to know about this." he said, before racing out of the room he was in.

Meanwhile, a woman with dark skin tone and more pointed ears, was standing in a room with two others. The first one was a male with ears like hers, but his skin was more of an earth tone, and he had deep brown hair.

The other one was a female that was strapped down to a table, hooked up to some strange machinery.

"...so far, everything has been going according to plan." the male said to the dark-skinned female.

"If we keep this up, her reach should extend to, and saturate, the entire world." he added with a confident smirk.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 06:37:40 )

"And she doesn't affect animals, which is the best part." The elf commented with a laugh.

"Perfect. Shouldn't been too long until she has affected everyone. Probably just a few more months, at least according to the equations I was handed." She then said, an almost warning tone to her voice. She kenw that the one that she was speaking with wasn't in charge of that, and that she was aiming that at the team of those that had possibly fucked up (if they had).

"She just ran a finger down the side of the woman's face, an almost pleased smirk on her face.

[b]"And even if she were to get free of me for whatever reason, I don't think she'll ever be truly free. I've never managed to dig in quite this well before."

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 06:55:45 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The male elf just chuckled.

"It's some of your finest work." he told her.

"Never before have you-" he started to say further, before they both heard a panicked familiar voice getting closer and closer to them.

This caused the male to groan and growl.

"Why you put up with that little grub is beyond me." he told her, as there was frantic banging on the door to the room they were in.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 06:58:05 )

She just sighed.

"He has his uses." She stated after a moment or two before motioning for him to open the door. Once the elf did and the one there had entered, she looked to him sharply.

"And, pray tell, what is it that you feel the need to interrupt my current activities for?" She asked, her voice sharp and snide.

"It better be good."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 07:23:24 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The grey-skinned elf recoiled slightly, but handed her the paper.

"This just came in." he said.

"Our plants in the Unit have confirmed that those who work there are aware that the effects spreading over the world are a result of the woman we have here in captivity." he told her.

"It'll only be a matter of time before they track her here." he said further.

"What!?" the first male elf exclaimed.

"Damn it!" he cursed.

"And we were SO close, too!" he growled further.

"Are you SURE about that info?" he asked.

"...positive." the grey male responded, giving the other man a bit of a pointed look. "The info confirmed that they've started to search, and given the network that that place has, you KNOW it won't take long before this base is compromised." he said further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 07:24:57 )

She let out a string of curses, in multiple different languages, before looking to the one elf.

"Dump her somewhere." She stated

"Leave her alive. She ... may be useful in the future." She added with a bit of a smirk.

"So dump her somewhere hard to find, remote, and isolated."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 07:44:05 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The elf nodded in response.

"Yes, Madam." he responded.

He then made his way to the map that was on the far wall, and started to look it over, quickly making a decision.

"...what sort of care should I take with her?" he asked.

"You said to leave her alive, and I will do so, of course, but what kind of state would you like her in?" he asked further.

Meanwhile, the grey-skinned male was silent, before looking at the female elf and smiling slightly.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, Madam?" he asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 07:48:20 )

She had been just about to respond before freezing and looking toward the newcomer.

"Excuse me?" She asked, her voice sharp, warning.

"Stay put." She ordered, not nearly as nice sounded as she had even just previously before turning her attention to the other elf.

"Give her a hard time to survive. Make her work for it." She stated. "Have fun with her. Now get out of here. I ... apparently... have to deal with this one."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 07:57:33 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The male elf was silent, a little nervous about this sudden attitude change. But he knew it wasn't meant to be directed at him, so he nodded in response.

"Right away, Madam." he replied.

With that, he promptly left the room, and the grey-skinned male was alone with the dark-skinned female.

And he was scared.

He knew this ire was directed at him.

He knew that nothing good would come of this.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/5 07:58:50 )

She snarled as she approached.

"When the fuck have I ever given you permission to refer to me as such?" She asked, venom in her tone.

"Have you suddenly acquired the belief that you're worth something?" She asked as she grabbed him by the throat.

"Perhaps you need to be re-educated..."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 08:15:15 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"N-no..." the male responded.

"No... no, please... please, I'm sorry." he apologised.

"I didn't mean it. It won't happen again." he pleaded.

"I swear, I swear it, mistress!" he finally exclaimed.

"Please! I beg you! I'm sorry!"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 08:19:52 )

She didn't say anything for a moment, almost giving him the impression that she was going to give him a chance. That was quickly dashed though, as she slammed her hand agains this chest, the one not holding him up by his throat. He felt the immeasurable pain before a blanket of... nothing... started to spread out.

"Retraining it is." She stated.

"Maybe this time, you won't overstep your boundaries."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 08:40:22 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The male started to cry a little, as he felt the sensation spreading through him.

'...why...?' he thought.

'Why? I... I've done everything for you...?' he thought further.

'I even changed who I am... WHAT I am...' he continued mentally.

"M-Mistress Encrae..." he said quietly.

Then... it took hold of him, and the woman saw that it had engulfed him completely.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 08:47:10 )

"Good." was all she said before dropping him to the floor.

"And now, your punishment begins."

---

She stepped into the front entrance area of the building and approached the glass protection around the desk there. She just smiled softly before using a name that the one there hadn't heard in... forever. No one he'd met had been able to say it, yet... she could, and seemed to know exactly who he was.

"I'm here to speak with the one in charge." Her voice was soft, kind.

"Is there any chance at all that I could?" She asked. "If not, may I leave some information with you to pass on to him?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 09:00:28 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The one behind the desk froze when he heard the name.

"I... what?" he asked.

"Okay... right... first of all, how do you know my name?" he asked her.

"Secondly, how can you even SAY my name?" he asked further.

"Thirdly, who are you, and is the boss expecting you?" he then asked her.

Right now, his mind was filled with a chaotic mess of questions, and he was trying his best to keep himself from being overwhelmed by them. He managed to get out the three that he felt were most relevant, but... he was still VERY confused.

'...who... IS this person...?' he then thought.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 12:51:03 )

She was silent as he asked his questions, but he didn't sense any impatience from her.

"In order: I know your name because I am rather good with knowing the various creatures on this planet." She started, "And I can speak because I am not human. As for who I am, my name is Terra." She finished with, hoping that he would buy that. It was believable someone would name their child after a Roman goddess, right? She certainly hoped for.

"And no, he is not expecting me." She continued after a second or two. "However, I do have information I believe he would be particularly interested in knowing." She paused a moment before smiling softly.

"If you would pass the information on, I am more than willing to give it to you instead."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 22:43:07 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Ah..." the man stammered, before his tongue darted out of his mouth.

As he did, he froze again, but it seemed like it was almost out of fear.

'I sense... immense power...' he thought, before shaking his head.

"I... get the feeling that you're one to be trusted." he said. "If you weren't, I get the feeling that you wouldn't be sneaky or subtle about." he muttered further, before going to contact his boss.

And then stopping.

"You said you weren't human." he commented. "What ARE you?" he asked her.

"And what is this info in regards to? I need to at least know THAT before I send you to see the head honcho." he then explained.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:07:07 )

"I am a Dryad." Terra answered.

"And I have information pertaining to the location of a young lady." She then said after a moment or two.

"While I do not know for certain he would be interested in the information, I am reasonably sure of it. I could feel the connection to this place from her."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.