Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Raw Emotions

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/4 01:56:11 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"......hm." Zeke muttered.

"Well, as for how long I'm hanging out, however long is needed." he told her.

"Simple as that." he said.

"I intend to find out what is going on here." he went on. "And I am not leaving until I at least get some hint." he continued, before pausing for a moment.

"Or things become too dangerous for me." he added.

"When did you notice a change?" he asked.

"Or is this a case of it just happened, and you didn't notice until it was extremely apparent?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/4 01:58:34 )

"You're welcome to stay here." Averie commented. "Since there's plenty of space here."

"As for what happened, as I said, I have no idea. I just know that come my first change after that ... well... I realise that shit wasn't right." She explained.

"I let it slide for the first, but kept it in mind. Come the second, I knew I had to get ahold of Sharp." She continued. "And that led to now, since I told him that if he sent someone before the moon, that I'd probably be useless."

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/4 02:13:36 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Hmmmmm." Zeke muttered, scratching at his chin.

"Well, I do appreciate the offer, and staying here might be best for information gathering." he reasoned.

"So, as long as it's no imposition, staying here would be lovely, thank you." he told her.

"And I need to find out how this is being spread." he went on.

"Even if I can just find that out, I might get some more insight as to what all this IS." he reasoned.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/4 02:20:35 )

Averie was silent for a few seconds.

"If I find anything that can help with that, I'll pass the information on." She added before sighing.

"regardless, just... Heads up. Tonight won't be pretty."

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/4 02:33:26 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke nodded.

"I understand." he said.

"I'll do my best to stay out of your way." he told her.

"I... yeah, I know that nights like this are... very trying for you, to understate it." he continued.

"But I'll do whatever I can to not aggravate you even further."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/4 04:34:23 )

'That would be fantastic." Averie commented with a light sigh.

"Anyway, anything else you want to know for the moment?" She asked after a couple seconds.

"Or do you think you're good for right now?" It wasn't hard to tell she was just curious, and probably nearly desperate to get this solved.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/4 04:54:22 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I think I'm good to go for right now." Zeke responded.

"I'll begin my investigation." he told her.

"I might observe you in the future, but I promise I'll make it as unobtrusive as possible... if I do." he added.

"For now, do whatever you feel you need to do, go wherever you feel you need to go, whatever it takes." he continued.

"I promise I'll do my best to solve this."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/4 04:55:52 )

Averie nodded before pausing.

"Oh, right, you should probably have a key, huh?" She asked as she got to her feet.

"Back in a second." With that, she headed off to the kitchen. He heard her looking around for something before returning.

"HJere. This'll help if I'm not home." She said simply as she held a key out to him.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/4 05:10:11 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke stepped up, and accepted the key.

"Thank you." he told her.

"This will be most helpful." he said.

"Just out of curiosity, what do you do when the moon is full?" he then asked her.

"Where do you go and what do you do to work through your lycan urges and instincts?" he asked further.

"You don't have to answer, obviously. I'm just curious."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/4 05:52:35 )

"Stay home, for the first bit." Averie answered.

"Until it gets to the point that if I'm here any longer, harm will befall eithe rme or my home, and I really don't want to have to replace anything." She added.

"When I leave, I head to the Fyrane Manor. They've agreed to let me hide out in the woods that are basically in their backyard." She paused a moment before shrugging.

"So that's where I'll likely be for a day or two."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/4 06:12:37 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....well, that makes sense." Zeke responded.

"I've heard their backyard is huge." he said.

He then sighed, and looked at the notes.

"Well, I'm going to go to a room." he told her.

"Look through this info more closely." he went on.

"...what room am I taking?" he asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/4 06:33:19 )

"Up the stairs, straight to the left." was Averie's answer.

"Also, feel free to raid the kitchen, as well." She added after a moment. "I'm heading out in about an hour. If you need food, feel free. I may be gone for a couple days. If you don't hear from me by Thursday, something happened."

"Should give me enough time to get my shit together and get home."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/4 06:54:56 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I understand." Zeke replied.

And with that, he set to work, and Averie left after an hour.

Sure enough, Thursday arrived... with no word from her.

Halfway through the day, Zeke shook his head.

"Right, time to check up." he said, calling her number on his cell phone.

No answer.

"And now I KNOW something's up." he muttered.

With that, he left the house and took to the sky flying speedily towards where he knew the Fyrane manor was. He reached it, and saw no sign of Averie around, so he flew in closer, as close to the treetops as he dared.

"Agent Winchester!" he called out.

"Are you still here!? Are you all right!?" he yelled further, scanning where he could to try and find any sort of evidence of the woman being there.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/4 06:57:46 )

Zeke didn't receive any sort of reply, so he kept looking, calling for her, not caring that someone could possibly see him as it was.

He was searching for what felt like forever, but was only about an hour and a half, before he caught sight of a figure in a small mini clearing. At first, they didn't look like Averie, but they were bloodied, and seemed to be unconscious. As he landed carefully and got closer, he could see that it was who he was looking for, and that there was ... a lot... of damage to her nude form. As he made his way over, she just waved, proving she was alive, at the very least.

"H-hey..." She said, her voice quiet, pained.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/4 07:23:09 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Oh my dear sweet heavens..." Zeke said in a hushed tone, before racing towards her.

"Agent Winchester!" he exclaimed.

"What in the name of all the deities happened here!?" he asked.

"Where are your clothes? And why does it look like you were outright viciously attacked!?" he asked further, before shaking his head.

"Right, you need medical attention." he then said, addressing the situation at hand.

"I have some healing mana in me, so I think I can bring you out of the danger zone." he reasoned.

"But seriously, what happened?" he asked her, as he prepped himself and his mana to heal her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/4 07:26:32 )

Averie didn't say anything before he did what he could. After a few she just sighed.

"Thanks." She said after a few seconds.

"As for your questions. I'm... nude when I change... my clothes never survive." She told him honestly, her tone making it as if she thought he should have known that.

"And There are a lot of creatures in here that don't like me coming by to say hello, so to speak. So... we usually end up fighting. They got he upperhand this month, that's all."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/4 07:49:57 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......." Zeke was silent for a moment.

"Oh. Right." he said.

"That... that makes sense about the clothing." he admitted.

"Admittedly, didn't think of that." he muttered.

"And... okay, some creatures got the upper hand on you." he said further. "That is one HELL of an upper hand." he went on.

"Is it ever THIS bad?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/4 07:52:04 )

Averie shook her head.

"No... Not usually." She admitted.

"There've been the odd times, but it's not usually so bad I can't get home." She added

"Anyway, wanna help me up so I can get home?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/4 08:10:33 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Ah, right." Zeke replied.

"Sure thing." he told her.

"I'll give you my coat to wear as well. It should cover all of you." he went on.

He then extended his hand towards her.

When she grabbed it, though, he froze. It was like something snapped in his mind, and he was like a statue.

But she could see that an immeasurable amount of activity was going on behind his eyes.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/4 08:12:03 )

Averie was slow getting to her feet, partly because of the pain she could still feel, but also because of what she saw with Zeke.

"Hey... you all right?" She asked after a moment or two, after getting on her own two feet.

"What's going on?"

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.