Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Raw Emotions

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 07:26:41 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

".........." Rene was silent, before sighing deeply.

"So it's DARK flame burn." he muttered.

"Greaaaaat." he said, before he got up and started to dig through some cabinets.

"I'll have all I need, but it's gonna sting." he warned her.

".....I'll tell you this much, though." he then said. "Gonna take a lot more than a burn to make a dent in YOUR beauty." he complimented her.

"....." he was then silent, confused about something for a moment, before sighing, shaking his head slightly, and continuing to gather what he needed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 07:28:20 )

Casey was about to say something about how she was confident he could handle it, as this really wasn't all that rare an occurrence, but froze as he said what he did at the end.

"Uhh, thanks." She said, used to comments of the sort from him, but not... quite like that.

"You ok?" She asked.

"That's.. not something you'd usually say, at least not like that."

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 07:57:18 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." Rene responded.

"Just a little tired, I guess." he said with a small laugh, before he finished gathering what he needed, and took it to a nearby table.

He mixed up the various ingredients, before watering it down slightly, and bottling it up for her. He then brought it back towards her, and handed it over.

"Here." he said.

"Apply 3 times a day. Once in the morning, once in the afternoon, and once more in the evening, at least an hour before you go to bed." he told her, before pausing.

"Or... well... the approximate timestamps for those, anyway." he muttered. "I know you tend to keep a... different schedule than most others." he added with a chuckle.

All the while, he couldn't help but look over Casey's body. Something about it was causing him to sweat a little... like he was witnesses a forbidden fruit that sat before him.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 09:47:13 )

Casey nodded before sighing lightly.

"Thank you, Rene." She said as she got to her feet. He could hear, and see, clearas day that she was gateful he was willing to help her out like this.She approached, and being careful to not knock her cheek on his shoulder, she gave him a hug. In the embrace, he could feel the embrace, and relief.

Before she pulled away though, she felt his hands moving.

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 17:28:45 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The hug started off pretty standard, but Casey did, indeed, feel Rene's hands moving. First, they moved to her waist, holding it slightly, but not tightly.

However, before she could completely register it, his hands moved again, this time lower.

The travelled down to her rear end, where they didn't quite grab it, but they DID stop there, and she could feel that he was doing more than just letting them rest there.

Rene, meanwhile, had a satisfied, but longing and hungry expression in his eyes.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 00:30:53 )

Casey froze a moment before reaching back, pulling his hands off of her, and stepping back from him.

"Rene... what the hell?" She asked as she saw his expression.

"Is Kalin not giving you what you want, again?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 01:26:46 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Rene just smiled at her.

"What does it matter?" he asked.

"We have an open relationship. She knows I like you." he told her.

"And it's been SO long since we've done anything." he continued.

"Come on, just a quick one." he said.

"Just a quick little one."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 01:28:09 )

"I'll say it' sbeen awhile. The last time you managed to get what you're currently after was back before Lindsay regained his intelligence, before he was capabile of understanding it all." Casey commented, stepping back again.

". . . I'm a mother now, though. Rene, I'm not going to fuck that up." she said simply.

"Find someone else."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 01:43:22 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"........" Rene was silent for a moment.

"Hm." he mumbled.

He then suddenly stepped forward, and grabbed her arms.

"No." he replied.

"No, it's YOU. I must have YOU." he insisted.

"YOU are here! YOU are gorgeous! I WILL have you!" he finished, before quickly leaning in and forcibly kissing her on her lips.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 01:47:59 )

The kiss stunned her, and Casey bit his lip as it was pressed against hers, while she tried to squirm out of his grasp.

She had no idea what it was that was going to happen, and certainly had no idea what it was that WAS happening, but she knew this wasn't Rene as he normally would be.

He wasn't like this, ever.

"Rene! Fuck OFF" She snapped as she squirmed, hoping to get her arms free.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 02:53:01 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Rene was a bit stunned by her when she bit his lip, but he held fast.

"See, that's what I like." he said.

"You're feisty. You're aggressive. It's... intoxicating." he went on.

"You're a cat, I'm a fish. I'm water, you're electric." he continued.

"We're a dangerous pair." he said.

"A dangerously perfect pair!" he added, as she managed to wrench one of her arms free.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 02:56:56 )

"Yet, you're involved with my sister." Casey said, her voice darkening, noticably at that.

"And you have a child with her." She then continued as her hand started to spark slightly. It was very slight, but growing in current.

"You fucking bastard. Leave me ALONE" She half screamed before slamming her fist into his cheek with enough force that he knocked him to the side (mostly because he hadn't expected it) but also there was a bruise forming rather quickly. She quickly headed ot the door to leave while he was getting his bearings again.

"Don't owrry, Rene. I won't hold this against you for long. GBut fucking smarten up." Was the last thing she said before leaving, not caring that she'd just punched him, hard.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 04:04:05 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

".........." Rene was silent for a moment, seemingly stunned.

"Wait..." he said.

"Wait a second..." he muttered.

He then shook his head, before grabbing his cell phone.

Casey, what just happened? he sent her.

I'm serious. You came into my office, and now I'm in pain. he sent further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 04:07:01 )

Rene... didn't get a reply. At least not quickly.

Look. I'm not fucking you, and not letting you fuck me. What do you want? Her text was curt, obviously as she was unimpressed.

She hadn't even gotten out of the hospital yet, either.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 04:22:58 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

I want to know what happened. he sent in response.

I know you're not into me, and letting me do such things, we're both married. he sent further.

I want to know why I can't remember anything from the past few minutes. he then told her.

That's all.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 04:28:19 )

Fuck if I know. was Casey's reply a few seconds later before sighing and just calling him as she stepped outside.

"I have no idea and honestly, if you can't recall shit, maybe you need to get your brain checked. Or hey, perhaps you should lay off of Anna's shit." It wasn't hard to tell she was unimpressed with him, though.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 04:46:15 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I.... I wasn't taking anything of Anna's." Rene replied.

"I... Casey, the last thing I remember is starting to gather ingredients for the burn medication." he told her.

"Did I give it to you?" he asked.

"And it's clear that I made some... unbecoming advances towards you." he continued.

"But I don't remember any of that." he admitted further.

"Maybe.... maybe you're right about that suggestion of getting my brain checked..." he went on, sounding legitimately confused.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 04:51:38 )

"So do so." Casey stated.

"I'm heading home." was the last thing she said before the call was ended. She could deal with his advances, they were par for the course with REne. He was ... far more forceful than he normally was, and she wouldn't lie... she felt guilty for punching him, regardless of how it was that he deserved it.

She used her mana and arrived back home, right in her loft studio area, before just punching a wall.

"God. DAMMIT!" She half screamed before just sitting on the floor. She didn't care about what it was that may have been heard or anything, either. This was just something that... really didn't sit well with her, at all.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 05:00:45 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"........" Rene was silent as the call was ended.

"What... what the hell is going on?" he asked himself.

"I... this was neither the time, nor the place." he went on.

"So... why did I do that...?" he wondered aloud.

Meanwhile, back at Casey's home, she heard footsteps rapidly approaching her location, before there was a knock on the door.

"Casey!?" she heard Lindsay call in.

"Are you all right!?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 05:02:48 )

Casey paused, honestly debating feigning her not being there before just sighing and usingher mana. With a flick of her wrist, what looked to be a black soul-like tendril opened the door before it vanished.

"What." She stated, not asking anything.

Something had bothered her, a lot.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.