Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Raw Emotions

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/2 06:23:17 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Rene just grinned at her, flashing his sharp pointed teeth.

"Rocky." he said.

"Your body is luscious. Your smell is divine." he told her. "I've wanted you since the day I laid eyes on you." he admitted further, though it was hardly a shocking revelation.

"I cannot hold it back ANY LONGER!" he exclaimed.

"I WILL HAVE YOU!" he declared.

With that, he launched himself towards her again, aiming for her... well, just her. It seemed he didn't care where he caught her, he just wanted to catch her. To have her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/2 06:26:13 )

Rocky dodged his incoming attack, and knew that she would have had no chance to do that if it weren't for her daughter.

"Whoa!" She excalimed.

"Chill! We need to talk. You know I'm not interested in men anyway." She then said as she dodged another dive from him.

"When the hell did this start?" She asked

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/2 06:46:01 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Aw, c'mon!" Rene said.

"Just try me! Try me as a man and you'll crave more! Like I crave you!" he told her.

"Or use a potion! You've done it before! You can make it so that I'm your type!" he reminded her, sounding more and more crazed, and more and more desperate by the second.

"When did this start? Who cares!?" he then exclaimed.

"All that matters is here and now! Where there's a man and a woman together!" he finished, before dashing at her again, but this time, he attempted to fake her out, so he could grab her by the legs.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/2 06:48:22 )

His ploy had worked, and Rocky hit the ground, again.

"Answer me for when and maybe you'd get what you want." She said after about a minute. She couldn't speak while she couldn't breathe, after all.

What the fuck is going on...? She wondered, some panic creeping into her thoughts. She had no idea what was causing this, and found she was almost scared to know.

But she had to figure it out, she had to get the hell out of the place, and she had to make sure that those she cared about were all right. Nevermind anyone else for the moment.

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/2 07:03:59 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Rene didn't respond. At least, not vocally. Instead, he launched himself off of her, and landed in a bit of a heap, clutching at his head.

"No! Get away from me!" he exclaimed.

"It's not safe!" he said.

"I'll do anything to get what I want! I'll hurt you! I don't want to do that!" he then exclaimed.

"It's been like this since Melanie Davids tried to force herself on me at the hospital!" he added, quivering and shaking.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/2 07:14:06 )

Rocky was... stunned. She'd never seen Rene go that far,.

". . . Melanie Davids... that's a start." She said as she got to her feet before sighing.

"I dunno. I can't know. My brain isn't working. Ask Anna." Rene said quickly, hurriedly.

"Rene... If you have any of my Evergreen blend, drink it. I think it'll help." She added as she approached a bit.

"And I'm not going to hold this against you." She then said.

"I'm sorry I can't properly help though." With that, she vanished in a burst of flames., appearing in the basement of the draydin's townhouse.

"Anna!? Andrew!?" She called as she looked around, seeing a lot of destruction there before heading upstairs, her steps hesitant, and wanting to know what she'd ifnd, but making sure she was prepared for an attack.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/2 07:36:23 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Again, she was met with silence.

A creepy, ominous silence that seemed to hang over her head... as though she were in a horror movie. The pungent smell of blood didn't seem to help that, either.

However, after about 5 seconds, she heard someone.

A male voice.

Andrew.

"Heeeey, Rocky!" she heard him call out, though his voice wasn't extremely loud. And it sounded oddly nonplussed. It came from the den area of the house, and when she4 approached the room, what she saw almost horrified her.

The room was a complete and utter mess. The furniture was destroyed and dishevelled, and blood stained everything around her. However, what really caught her eye, was Andrew. He was in the centre of the room. He was on a mess of pillows and rugs, looking slashed and pierced up. Alarmingly so.

"Hello there, Rocky." he greeted her with a small wave.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/2 07:40:39 )

Rocky made her way over before kneeling down by him.

". . Andrew... what happened?" She asked before pausing. He hadn't a chance to answer before she sighed.

". . . Anna?" she asked, almost hesitantly. When he nodded, she just sighed.

"Andrew... what happened?" She repeated, her toning completely different. This time, she was asking what caused Anna to snap as she quite obviously had.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/2 08:01:09 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Good question." Andrew replied.

"She's just really been on edge lately." he said.

"I suggested to her that she might do some yoga to help, and she just... snapped and tore everything apart, including me, before leaving." he explained, sighing deeply at the end.

"This is... bothersome." he mumbled.

"Ever since she had to help get Mrs. Davids off of Rene, she's been acting weird. Getting worse and worse."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/2 09:15:41 )

Rocky was silent for a moment before sighing.

". . . All right. Seems I gotta go talk to her." She said before sighing lightly.

"... after I do what I can for you." She then said.

"We need to get you to ... a medic of some sort that isn't being devoured by whatever the hell is spreading through here."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/2 19:44:37 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Andrew just sighed.

"Any medic that touches me is doomed." he said. "Seems this thing is spread through contact, whatever it is." he told her.

"...anyway, I'm cool. It's cool." he then added, smiling softly. "I'm starting to heal up. Whatever Anna did to me, seems she at least had the foresight and wherewithal to include some healing measures." he continued.

"Hurts like a bugger, but I can feel my wounds closing up as we speak." he explained.

"....Rocky, I'm serious, whatever's happening is frightening." he then told her, his eyes a more true green now.

"Don't let anyone acting weird touch you. You'll be infected if you do." he warned her, unaware of just how her previous encounter had gone.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/2 19:49:08 )

Rocky was silent before sighing.

"I..." She just sighed, again.

"Well, then too late for me." She commented.

"Let's see if I can help with anything. I'll be back." She got to her feet and headed off toward the basement again, knowing she saw some of the plants that she would need for what she was going to do down there. Sure enough, some time later she returned with a bunch of leaves, along with Anna's good mortar and pestle. She sat down next to Andrew and started to mash the leaves and petals she grabbed into a paste, which she continued to work with until it was more of a creamy consistency.

"All right, tell me what you feel is the worst and needs attention quicker." She then said. "Because I'll start tehre."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/2 20:22:44 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Andrew just sighed quietly.

"The slashes across my stomach." he replied.

"And the holes in my feet." he added.

"I think they might be septic." he reasoned.

He then sighed again, and looked at the ceiling.

"...admittedly, it's peaceful here like this." he mumbled, more to himself than anyone else.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/2 20:24:44 )

Rocky was silent before starting to work on the wounds that he had indicated. The process hurt, a lot, and in the end she ended up coated pretty well in the blood from the floor, and his fresh from his body. Along with whatever bacteria that had been growing in the wounds in his feet.

After she was done (about an hour later) she sat back and sighed lightly.

"Well, I did what I could." She then said. "Not... not entirely sure what else I can do. I'm not a medic, not by any strethc."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/2 20:46:38 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"You helped." Andrew responded.

"I can tell. I should make a full recovery now." he assured her.

"You should wash up." he then said.

"You said it's too late for you on whatever all THIS is, but... you should wipe the junk off of your body." he went on.

"...though whatever's happening shouldn't be too bad for you." he then said.

"You're an easy-going happy person, so... it should be cool."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/2 20:49:26 )

Rocky was silent as she got to her feet.

". . . that may be so, but... there's a lot about me you don't know, Andrew." She said simply. As she spoke, he could almost hear how whatever it was had started to settle in with her.

"There's a lot that I keep out of the public eye, that I keep hidden. I try to maintain the bubbly personality that people know me to have... to help with my own mentality." She admitted.

"This... is not going to be fun, going by what I've seen."

"Anyway, do you want me to get you to a bed or something? Somewhere more comfortable than the floor likely is."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/2 21:09:54 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Andrew just smiled softly.

"Whatever's whatever. It's all good, it's cool." he said.

It was clear that the chill aspect of him was being amplified, and he didn't really care too much about anything, in terms of worrying.

However, he then closed his eyes tightly, and shook his head.

"Yes. a flatter surface would be better." he told her.

"Bed, couch, whatever. Just so I'm flat on my back, and not on an uneven surface like this one." he got out.

"...please. Be careful, Rocky." he then managed to say.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/2 21:12:17 )

Rocky nodded before crouching down - as she knew her mana was NOT a friendly thing for him and Anna - and carefully lifting Andrew in her arms, proving she was stronger than she looked ;.. not that Andrew was particularly heavy, mind.

"Is your room trashed?" She asked.

"No... Anna just destroyed down here and downstairs." was his reply. Rocky nodded before heading off. While she was carrying him, he could feel her heat, her natural fire, seeming to increase. It was something that happened when a Fyrane's temper sparked, but it could be concern too.

Whatever it was, it was a comforting level as it stood.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/2 21:35:47 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......" Andrew was silent, before just slightly nuzzling into her.

"Mm." he muttered.

"You're nice and warm." he said.

"I feel the heat. It's nice and soothing and comforting." he went on, before pausing.

"....are you all right?" he asked, in a moment of clarity.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/2 21:42:14 )

Rocky was silent for a few seconds. She didn't say anything until she set him down on the bed.

"For the moment, I think so." She answered.

"overall? I very much doubt it." She added before sighing.

"I'm going to try and figure out how to stop this before I lose myself to whatever the fuck it is." She stated. That statement though... If Andrew needed proof about her saying it was too late for her, her tone and even wording choice may very well have been enough. She sounded like she was losing her patience, but there was no way to know to what degree. The usual exasperation that she'd generally have in these situations was less apparent than the ire that was brewing.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.