Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Raw Emotions

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:06:17 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Rene sighed as he ran a hand through his green-tinted hair, and adjusted his glasses. He looked through some files on the laptop in front of him, shaking his head.

"...hell of a mess that trial is." he muttered, referring to the case that Kalin was working on right now.

She would be in court at the moment, and the opposing attorney was notorious for stretching the truth, hiding evidence, and even falsifying it. Though nothing had ever been proven. They were infamous in lawyer's circles.

He'd done what he could to even the playing field and give Kalin an edge, but it would still be a hard-fought battle in the courtroom.

"Ugh." he then grunted, getting up and looking at the clock.

"Guess it's time to make the rounds." he said, leaving the office and making his way through the hospital. He needed to check up on some of his patients, make sure they were doing all right, and seeing if there were any complications.

He stopped at one of the closed doors, and smiled, knocking lightly on it before opening it and sticking his head in.

"Melanie?" he asked, addressing the patient within.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:11:15 )

When Rene poke his head in, he found who he was looking for sitting on the bed, as was expected, but.... there was a different air to her, it seemed. She looked over and waved.

"Hey Dr. Calder." She said with a smile, with more to it than one woudl expect as well. She ... something about her just didn't look right with her at the moment, although he couldn't put his finger on what it was that was sticking out.

As he stepped in proper and approached to check the monitors and whatnot that she was attached to, she just smiled sofly, kindly... but again, there was something off about it

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:26:39 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......?" Rene was silent, but he couldn't deny his confusion.

Melanie was usually a kind sort, and she was very positive, but this time, something seemed... off... about it. Something weird. Something... he couldn't quite put his finger on.

'Okaaaay... something here is... not right.' he thought, checking everything, and seeing that everything was checking out.

"Just seeing how you're doing." he told her.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Any new developments, good or bad?" he asked further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:32:46 )

Melanie paused a moment.

"Doctor, I hurt." she said with a soft pout.

"Well, that's to be expected. You had your appendix removed." He said after a moment or two. "And it had burst, so ... pain is very much expected."

"Is there something new though?" He asked concernedly. Melanie nodded.

"Tell me where, please." He asked.

"Can I show you instead?" Melanie asked, her voice getting more... odd.When REne nodded, she grabbed his hand and placed it ... much lower than he would have ever expected.

"Come now Doctor, my husband is away for the next few weeks. How about you and I get to know each other... intimately?"

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:51:46 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Rene's eyes widened when Melanie directed his hand... where it shouldn't have gone.

"Ah!" he exclaimed.

"Mrs. Davids, please!" he said, withdrawing his hand.

"I... I am absolutely flattered." he told her. "You are a beautiful woman." he commented. And it was true. He'd always found her to be very attractive, and if they'd met under different circumstances, he could have definitely seem them becoming quite the item.

But this was different. VERY different.

"But you have JUST come out of surgery." he continued. "Any activity of the sort would endanger your life, and risk life-threatening bleeding." he told her.

"And you've always been devoted to your husband. What would Kamron think? And what about your daughter? Surely she wouldn't like this?" he reasoned.

'The HELL is going on here!?' he thought, trying his best to maintain his composure.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:57:02 )

"Lisa's with Kam." Melanie said as she pushed herself up - and it didn't take much effort from her, either - and closer to him.

"So she won't be back for awhile either." Her voice was getting ... far more as one would expect from someone doing what she was currently doing.

"Come now, this room in private, I'm sure we could make it quick and not cause problems." She was also seeming to be completely disregarding the fact that she had, not even twelve hours ago, had her apendix removed before it had killed her. She was NOT in good shape physically.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 04:19:21 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"M-Melanie, please!" Rene stammered.

"As I said, you're JUST out of surgery!" he said.

"You'll hurt yourself if you try something like this!" he insisted.

'Anna!' he then sent out mentally.

'Anna, get to Melanie Davids' room! STAT!' he ordered his nurse cousin.

'PLEASE!'

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 04:22:47 )

Melanie didn't stop.

If anything, it got worse. She got to her feet and approached him as he stepped back.

on my way. How urgent? Should I mana, or just run? Was the reply he got back from his cousin.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 04:31:01 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

'Mrs. Davids is on her feet, and she is actively soliciting me for sex.' Rene sent.

'She is insistent, she does not care about her marriage to Kamron, what it might do to her life, and Lisa's, and she is looking crazed.' he continued.

'So whatever gets you here, the fastest.' he went on.

'She will hurt herself if she continues, or I might end up hurting her.'

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 04:35:18 )

Melanie was getting to be... notably more agressive with her attempts at solicitation.

Anna appeared in a flurry of leaves, just as her cousin was trying to shove the woman off of him as she locked lips with him. Even Anna had a hard time with it. Anna quickly opted to just caused a flower to bloom in her hand which she shoved in Melanie's face. The patient didn't last long, before dropping, with Anna barely managing to catch her - and not hit the floor as well.

"You ok, Rene?" She asked after a moment or two, as she tried to get Melanie back onto the bed.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 04:59:42 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Rene responded by helping Anna get Melanie to her bed, and sighed.

"Yeah." he said.

"Yeah, I'm fine." he told her.

"...a little shaken, and more than a little confused, but all right otherwise." he continued.

"I... have no idea what got into her." he went on.

"This... this is new behaviour for her. Especially her not caring about her well-being."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 05:04:01 )

". . . yeah..." Anna started before sighing lightly.

"I'm going to go grab the restraints." She then said.

"Back in a few seconds. She should be good as is." With that, she left Rene alone to watch over Melanie for the couple minutes before she returned and had his help putting the restraints under the bed and doing her wrists up in them.

"Think her feet need it too?" She asked. "Since I did grab for them too if you do."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 05:29:55 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"We can't be too careful." Rene responded, as they started to work on her ankles.

"She... she was determined. Crazed." he told her.

"It was as though she was driven by that single primal urge, and cared nothing for anything else. She was a danger to herself." he went on.

"....this is disheartening." he admitted.

"Her family doesn't need to know about this." he then told Anna.

"Not until we know whether or not this is permanent, fixable, or anything. We need more info. I'm not about to just tell Kamron and become a homewrecker." he continued.

"If Kamron was an asshole or distant, or whatever, then sure. But he's a genuinely good guy, and it makes no sense for Mel to just try and cheat like this."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 05:32:47 )

Anna paused.

"A Complete disregard? That's... alamrming." She commented.

"What.. the hell happened?" She asked, knowing he didn't know.

"Perhaps we should do some tests... see what hte cause is, see if we can figure out WHAT the hell happened."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 05:56:01 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I agree." Rene replied.

"We need to take some samples from her, and run tests on them." he said.

"See if there's been any sort of outside interference, or if there's anything foreign in her body." he went on, scratching at his chin slightly.

"....granted, I'm not sure WHAT, but we cannot leave any stone unturned." he then reasoned.

"This could be bigger than one woman's overactive sex drive."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 06:07:24 )

Anna sighed.

"I really hope it isn't." She commented.

Tests were done,a nd nothing was found. Melanie's behaviour was getting ot be extreme, and as a result, Kamron had decided to have his wife professionally looked at. She'd be put into the psych ward because it was quickly determined that she had absolutely no wherewithal when it came to her own physical wellbeing.

That was a few weeks ago, and nothing had been found yet.

At the moment, Casey was sitting in a waiting room, waiting to speak with Rene. He'd told her to stop by due to how she needed to have her face looked at. She lived with a bunch of firey beings, being burned from time to time wasn't really all that surprising.

And this wasn't anything too serious, from what she knew. She wasn't bleeding, at least.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 06:38:01 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

After about a few minutes, she saw Rene, and he beckoned for her to come to him.

"Come on." he said.

"Let's get a look at you." he told her.

As he said this, he looked her over, and gulped slightly.

'Heh.' he thought.

'Been a while...' he thought further.

'Never realised just how... curvy and shapely she is.'

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 06:40:10 )

Casey got to her feet and followed.

"Thanks, Rene." She said with a bit of pain to her voice, but that wasn't too surprising.

"I'd've just gone to Vincent for a quick recovery, but he's in Wales with Hollie at the moment, and I really didn't want to interrupt that." She admitted as they reached the office and stepped in. After the door was closed, she sat where he directed her too, leaning forward on her elbows as she had a hand up at her face where she had the burn. There was a special gel pack in between her hand and her face, one that she'd received from Rene years ago, to help quell the pain a bit.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 07:02:17 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Rene just sighed.

"I know." he responded.

"Anyway, the burn." he said, pointing to it.

"Care to explain how it got there?" he asked.

"Or, at the very least, is it the result of magical fire, or regular fire?" he then asked further.

"Because that changes the treatment." he reasoned, shaking his head a little.

"But the more details, the better."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 07:07:58 )

"Ash's flames REALLY hurt." Casey answered with a light sigh.

"He was aiming at a target ... and it reflected off of it in a way no one expected. It was a freak of nature style fluke, and I took it straight to the face." She added.

"So... I'm here."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.