Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Raw Emotions

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 05:26:15 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"......." Lindsay was silent as she said what she did, answering the way she did.

"I... just heard your exclamation." he told her.

"It... well, it didn't sound good, to say the least." he went on. "To understate it." he muttered.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Did... something happen?" he asked further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 05:30:42 )

"Rene's probably going to have a massive static headache for awhile." Casey stated simply as she pulled one of her knees up and just rested an arm on it, while laying her head back against the wall.

"He tried to force himself onto me." She truncated.

"To an extent. I ... don't know if he would have actually put real effort into it... but..."

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 05:54:58 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Lindsay seemed to be stunned for a second.

"He... he forced himself on you?" he asked.

"I... that's..." he stammered, seemingly growing angry, but forcing himself to calm down.

"That doesn't sound like him." he said.

"I mean... yeah, he'll flirt... heavily... and he'll make comments and innuendos... and his advances are little more than small things meant to elicit reactions, really..." he went on.

"But for him to force himself on you?" he asked.

"...." he was then silent, before getting closer towards her and placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you all right?" he asked her again.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 05:56:51 )

Casey was silent for a moment before sighing.

"I will be." She told him honestly.

"I... don't know when, I will be. I won't be holed up forever. I just... think I need some time to process it. It was out of the blue. I mean... I gave him a hug and he grabbed my ass. Wghile that's not anything weird or whatever... it was his expression that got me." She admitted.

"It just... I've never seen him look like THAT before."

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 06:47:43 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....that... is a very concerning statement." Lindsay replied.

"A different look? Hmmm." he mumbled.

"Acting differently... a new look..." he muttered further.

"I wonder if someone or something was influencing him from without." he pondered.

"Regardless, is there anything I can do to help?" he asked.

"Anything I can do to calm you down or help you gather your thoughts?" he asked further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 06:51:44 )

'That's the scary part." Casey commented honestly.

"If there's an outside force at work here...." she trailed off.

"I don't want to think about what could come of it." She added after a moment or two.

"As for anything to help. No." She then said before sighing.

"Just... bring me food at some point, I'm just going to see if I can get something out on canvas, as that usually helps."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 07:19:06 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Food?" Lindsay asked.

"Sure thing." he said.

"I'll have Ash make something up for you." he told her.

"And I'll bring it up later." he added.

"......." he was then silent, before snapping his fingers.

"Oh, and the store is stocking that bottled frapp drink you love so much. I got a few for you if you want me to bring one up to to you." he added, hoping SOME good news would help.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 07:20:29 )

Casey just sighed.

"Caffiene would, as usual, but lovely." She commented.

"For now... just leave me be for a bit, hey?" She asked, knowing he was well aware of how she dealt with most shit herself better when alone.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 07:53:16 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Sure thing." Lindsay replied.

"I'll go and get it now." he told her.

-A couple of weeks later-

Lindsay was at his desk, finishing up some paperwork, when he heard a knock on his door.

"Ah." he said.

"Must be Anna." he said further, looking at the clock.

"Enter!" he called to her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 08:57:50 )

When she was beckoned to enter, Anna did with a roll of her eyes.

"I still say these are pointless." She commented... which was something she hadn't said in a very long time by this point.

"I got better shit to do with my day than to sit here and talk to you." She added, sounding quite angry about it all

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 18:04:00 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Lindsay just sighed.

"I'm well aware of your opinion on your belief of how fruitless these endeavours are." he commented.

"However, these are necessary." he told her.

"These frequent and periodic checkups provide valuable information into your psyche, and will allow us to potentially identify concerning trends." he explained.

"And they never take very long, you know that." he then added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 18:29:39 )

Anna just shrugged.

"And I'm only bere because if I left I would lose my job." She commented.

"So let's do this quick, before I tear your head off." She said before pausing a moment.

". . . I do have to wonder... if I devoured any of you, would you still revive and be whole? Hmmmm"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 23:52:39 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Lindsay just rolled his eyes.

"You're better than that, Anna." he said.

"You're SMARTER than that, I would assume." he said further.

"If you were to ingest any part of me, it would ignite inside you." he told her. "As a Draydin, your biological composition is different enough from a humans, that you would receive a literal case of heartburn." he explained.

"Now... can we continue with this, or must we waste time with pointless hypotheticals?" he asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 23:55:53 )

"But... at the same time.. if I were to mix your meat in with other stuff into a meal, there'd be a decent chance that it'd all go well overall." Anna commented, seeming to be seriously considering it... at least she seemed so much until she looked to him. When she did so, he could see what could only be described as sheer insanity in her eyes.

"Ohhhh... that ... that might go well, actually." She didn't even seem to be listening to him.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 03:46:29 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Lindsay just sighed deeply.

"Anna, I've always said you were intelligent beneath your insanity." he said.

"Don't prove me wrong." he told her.

He then raised his hand, and caused it to be cloaked in bright flames.

"Please. I abhor violence, and believe it to be the first act of the incompetent, but I WILL defend myself. You know this." he went on.

"Let's not do anything we'll regret, yes?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 03:58:04 )

Anna just smirked lightly.

"And you know I don't know of what you speak. Regrets are for the weak." She just sighed lightly.

"But hey. Want to fight? Let's fight." She then said, her voice and expression darkening... far more than he'd seen from her before.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 04:15:14 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Lindsay narrowed his eyes.

"As I said, I abhor violence." he told her.

"And if you attack me, you jeopardise your employment." he warned her.

"You say regrets are for the weak, but are you willing to ruin your career because you wish to give into some lesser instinct to try and devour me?" he asked her further.

"Think carefully before you decide to go through with this course of action."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 04:18:16 )

Anna just laughed. It was dark, it was foreboding.

"tell me, what's there to think about?" She asked as Lindsay felt her vines pierce him, various locations, and causing far more pain than he likely expected from her as well.

She didn't kill him though, just hit plenty of points that would be the most painful.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 04:35:56 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Lindsay definitely winced from the pain of having the tendrils pierced him.

However, he flared up his fire in response, burning the vines, and causing the fire to travel down them, towards her.

Anna had a choice now.

She could either relinquish control of the vines, and open herself up to another attack... or keep them inside Lindsay, suffering the inevitable burns from the fire.

'Curses, Anna.' Lindsay growled mentally.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 04:39:51 )

Anna's response to the fire was a lugh, she didn't even seem to registering the pain that he knew that she had to have been feeling.

The fire was extreme, she was burning, yes, but... she didn't care.

The vines that were piercing him sprouted thorns, large, sharp, thorns. Thorns that secreted a poison that seemed more like an acid.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.