Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops .:Tsundererra's Little Art Shop:. [All slots taken!/Waitlist is full.]

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 10:27:26 )
@Tsundererra: yeeeee Tsun <3

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 10:28:58 )
@Kairu: Heeeeelloooooo Kairuuuuuuuuuuuu daaahling!!! ^3^

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 10:38:57 )
@Tsundererra: you my darling yeeeeee

Hows art shop coming?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 10:50:10 )
@Kairu: It be coming along better than I hoped for. :’) Bless all the peeps on here.
How’ve you been???

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 20:18:11 )
Tsundererra:
@Kairu: It be coming along better than I hoped for. :’) Bless all the peeps on here.
How’ve you been???

I still feel worn out but not too bad, how about you?

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 01:54:09 )
@Tsundererra: im gud.. relaxing and stuff

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 02:03:35 )
@Kairu: That’s good! No work today? I just spent the whole day at Disney. xD

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 02:52:15 )
@Tsundererra: nuuu i wanna see Disneyland ;w;
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 03:05:41 )
Tsundererra:
@Kairu: That’s good! No work today? I just spent the whole day at Disney. xD
Kairu:
@Tsundererra: nuuu i wanna see Disneyland ;w;

So how's it going over there?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 04:53:05 )
@Kairu: I wish you could teleport here. ;~; The weather has been a mess, so not sure how much you’d enjoy it.
Btw, DID YOU SEE GILL’S RECOLOR?! :D

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 06:39:50 )
Tsundererra:
@Kairu: I wish you could teleport here. ;~; The weather has been a mess, so not sure how much you’d enjoy it.
Btw, DID YOU SEE GILL’S RECOLOR?! :D

So you wanna talk right now?
Yeah, the weather is uber-whack lately.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 20:44:20 )
I would give anything for you to shine down on me

@Tsundererra: im so excited for all of it
i'll definitely be throwing some gold your way too in addition to the items

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 20:51:35 )
@Deaa: Omg, thank yooou~! I’m driving back from my vacation today, so I’ll be able to go all out when I get home. I tried to work on it when I was waiting in line for the rides at Disney, but my iPad doesn’t have WiFi for me to look up the pose references I had saved. ;~; Thank you for being patient.
Btw, loving your avi change!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 21:37:19 )

@tsundererra: oh no, i'm not bothered by the time at all! I know it takes a while to draw things and you're definitely keeping me satisfied with wips and chatting! like I said before, you're a pleasure to work with/commission from!
OH WOW YOU WENT TO DISNEY? world or land me acting like I know the difference between the two
oh thanks! im trying to get more red around the feet tho o:

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 21:48:35 )
@Deaa: Tbh, you’re the ideal client and also a pleasure to work with. :’) There’s a good number of people who don’t understand that it takes time to draw, and they either rush me or feel entitled to ask for a price reduction or to get it free. Or they ghost too... I know that artists are prone to ghosting too, so that’s why I’m trying to make an effort to show that you’re not on the back burner.
I went to the one in Orlando, so Disney World! I could be totally wrong, but the Land ones always seem to be international. It was fun, and I definitely needed a vacation before the summer ended. Wish the weather could’ve been better at times, but we made it work.
I like the barefootedness, but it would also look good with some red down there. You have your eye on any leg mods to do that trick?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 22:03:57 )

@tsundererra: awww thanks ; u; wow the entitlement is real out there, huh? o3o;
ahhh that must've been fun tho! i've never been to any amusement park like that, just six flags
but i've always wanted to go ; A; I might force my friends to go with me in the next 2 years before we're too old
yeeaaa I can't find anything, so I think i'll just keep it lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 00:33:28 )
@Deaa: Yeaaaah... there’s even a Twitter page dedicated to nightmare art clients called forexposure, so it feels better to know it’s not just me encountering these people.
You should definitely go to Disney one day! The good part about Disney and Universal Studios is that you can go at any age since they have so many different kinds of attractions. Can’t say the same for parks like Six Flags or Busch Gardens though.
I’m surprised there isn’t an item that has flower petals on the ground. The only thing I can think of is the rose princess border pose.

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 00:50:22 )
Tsundererra:
@Deaa: Yeaaaah... there’s even a Twitter page dedicated to nightmare art clients called forexposure, so it feels better to know it’s not just me encountering these people.
You should definitely go to Disney one day! The good part about Disney and Universal Studios is that you can go at any age since they have so many different kinds of attractions. Can’t say the same for parks like Six Flags or Busch Gardens though.
I’m surprised there isn’t an item that has flower petals on the ground. The only thing I can think of is the rose princess border pose.

Please take this bump, it'll make you a lot happier.
So how's it going?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 01:24:41 )

@tsundererra: LOL just casually looked through a couple of those and wow that's ridiculous
YEEAAA I KNOW ; A; that's why I wanna go!!! and before I get to the next stage in life
hhmmm lemme try that if I have that item o:

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 01:29:06 )
Deaa:

@tsundererra: LOL just casually looked through a couple of those and wow that's ridiculous
YEEAAA I KNOW ; A; that's why I wanna go!!! and before I get to the next stage in life
hhmmm lemme try that if I have that item o:

So wanna talk more sometime?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.