Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops .:Tsundererra's Little Art Shop:. [All slots taken!/Waitlist is full.]

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 01:41:36 )
I would give anything for you to shine down on me

@lupaprinceromulus: yea sure, what's up with you? o:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 02:48:07 )
Deaa:

@lupaprinceromulus: yea sure, what's up with you? o:

Trying to find interesting conversations as of late, while still giving threads like these the bumps they'd need to survive as well.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 03:45:58 )
@Deaa: There’s entitled people for everything. Wish people would just cool their jets and appreciate people for working.
I would highly recommend going to the Magic Kingdom since that’s the most traditional themed one, but if you have the munz, explore all the Kingdoms. :3
And yaaaaassss, that frame is poppin’!!! Looks very picturesque. :D

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 07:58:37 )
Tsundererra:
@Deaa: There’s entitled people for everything. Wish people would just cool their jets and appreciate people for working.
I would highly recommend going to the Magic Kingdom since that’s the most traditional themed one, but if you have the munz, explore all the Kingdoms. :3
And yaaaaassss, that frame is poppin’!!! Looks very picturesque. :D

So how do you like this bump so far?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 16:06:15 )

@tsundererra: yeasss that's very true! and like you're human, you're not a factory, be patient damn
i wanna do as much as possible!! i also really wanna go to harry potter parks and drink alcoholic butterbeer
ahaha thanks for your suggestion~ it looks great!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 18:49:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Deaa: Oh snaps, I didn’t even know there was an alcoholic version of butter beer, but I will seek it out if I get the chance to go next time. :viosunglasses:
Alsoooo, some questions:
1.) Do you want Aniya and Derik’s hair like it’s drawn in the outfit pics you gave? Does Aniya wear her front hair braids with that outfit? Does Derik have his hair cuff thingies with his? And is the top part of their hair tied back?
2.) Is the crown visible all around their head, or does it get covered by hair halfway through?
3.) Are their capes (particularly Aniya’s) lined with fur on the bottom? I wasn’t sure if I was imagining it in the picture. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:56:14 )

@tsundererra: i mean idk if they have alcoholic version, but that's what I want xD

Some answers!
1. For their hair, I'm leaning more towards changing their hair textures from straight to curly
IF I'M SPRINGING TOO MUCH ON YOU WITH THIS, FEEL FREE TO JUST DO REGULAR ASS CURLS LIKE THIS

for aniya, I want her to have 4a hair and for derik, 3b/c, so for their pieces with the royal hair accessories, they'd have to braid them like so
their hair would be loose minus Aniya's front two braids with the silver clips like this
They both have the braids with cuffs as that's the noble style at the time and it helps keep their hair healthy in the colder weather

J'Noah's is perfect already as I always wanted her with dreadlocks
thank you for giving me motivation to pick hairstyles and an excuse to look at very beautiful people *drools*

2. As their hair is now curly, the crowns would be more like tiaras for the prince and princesses, it's slip into the curls and the ends would be hidden

3. I want everything as lined with fur as possible for these babies
Derik's cloak has fur around the top as visible in the pic and as the bottom as well
Aniya's cloak doesn't have fur as her boots, gloves, pants, and the ends her sleeves do (it's a white fur like you see on the pants)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 22:12:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Deaa: LOL, GOD BLESS THE CURLY HAIR EDUCATION I RECEIVED WHILE WORKING AT SEPHORA. Finally being able to put it to use IRL. I’ve never drawn 4a or 3b/c (or any of the other types) specifically, so it will be interesting to see if I can get the difference to show. Let me do a doodle of the hair and tiara just to get more clarification (once my iPad charges ;~;).
I’m glad I got J’Noah’s hair right. I couldn’t tell if her hair was supposed to be in dreadlocks, but it fit her look better than if it wasn’t, so I ran with it. xD
I’m glad you gave more instructions on the fur since I did not fur the right places or people LOLoops.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 22:57:28 )

@tsundererra: OH YAY i'm glad you're excited about it ; u; again sorry for springing it on you, but i needed to make the change in my head and start getting the art to match it so that it doesn't happen further in the future to someone else ; u;
how i'm thinking the difference in the hair would look: derik's lays down more than aniya's, aniya's hair would defy gravity more and be more a floating bunch of hair rather than hair locks that hang
LMAO it's cool, i'm sure it looked good tho cause i trust your judgment

also cause i think you're interested in these characters a lot???idk I'm starting to design Aniya and Derik's parents
and probably J'Noah's family even if they don't show up on the novel
it'll be a lot of work and fun of character mapping

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 23:11:05 )

ALSO here's some more examples of 4a hair, 3c hair, and 3b hair in different styles, lengths, and states (freshly washed/styled, frizzy, stretched, etc.)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 23:15:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Deaa: It’s all good. I was focused on the poses and clothing until now, so I wasn’t very far along with the hair. ^^
You wanted their hair loose or braided? And you said you wanted Aniya to have her two front braids with loose in the back? Did you want to change her hair length? And you mentioned Derik having braids and cuffs too, but is it only the two front braids?

And omg, I am curious about how their parents are. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 23:24:08 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Deaa: The extra pictures help a lot, thanks. :D I’m just imagining Derik with Beyoncé hair now.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 23:37:54 )

@tsundererra: oohh i meant to say that before!
Aniya's hair should be around this length, stopping at the shoulders a little less volume than that, and for some reason i'm really digging this
however, when braided completely or straightened, it goes to the nape of her back/middle of her back
for derik, the length will be 4-5 inches past his shoulders, and i'm thinking for his braids, they're only on the left side of his face, there's one larger one that starts in the middle of, right above his forehead and goes to above his ear, slipping behind his loose curls. there's two smaller ones that come from between that ear and the braid with bronze cuffs, kinda like this and this
derik with beyonce hair = exactly as he should be xD

i'm recycling this guy for Aniya's dad, King Gareld.
he's a hot daddy.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 23:53:38 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Deaa: My iPad is almost charged, so it’s close to go time! I think I have an idea about his hair now. For Derik’s two smaller braids, they’re on the same side, right? How long did you want them to be?
And whoaaaaa, Aniya’s Dad is a snacc hello sir. xD I was expecting Derik’s dad to be the one with the looks.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 00:01:33 )

@tsundererra: Yes, both on the left side of his face, the side where the scar is crossing his forehead
for the braid length.... hmm around his collarbone! o:
i mean, everybody is gonna be a snacccc cause i'm ridiculous
it'll be like teen wolf or riverdale where you want to frick everybody on screen

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 23:34:01 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Deaa: LOL, no wonder I like your story. Those are all the shows I binge and love. xD Especially Riverdale. x3 Though I have mixed feels about the latest season.

Ok, so I tried to quick sketch Derik’s hair (and don’t worry, his face doesn’t actually look like that and his hair will be cleaner and more stylized). I’m just trying to figure out the details you’ve given so far. So the big braid on his head, I didn’t know if you wanted it to start in the middle, and when I tried... it looked... strange. Could be my bad execution at it, but I could fix it if I had an exact visual. So I moved it a little to the side instead of all around, so he doesn’t have the same braid wrap around like J’Noah (unless that was what you were going for, then ooops). I tried to place the smaller braids where it sounded like they went, but not 100% sure. Also not sure how many hair cuffs he needs.

So using this pic, tell me what changes you want. I’ll post another update with the reviews until we get it right. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 16:09:36 )

@tsundererra: LMAOOOO i've been seeing some of the most recent season of RVD on tumblr and that shit is getting weird xD
like i saw this one gifset of the blonde girl being told she has the serial killer gene xDDD i died laughing

NO I LIKE THIS you're right about the braid probs looking weird from the middle, it never works in real life either lol
a little more volume from him, like an inch-ish outwards if that makes sense
PERFECT amount of hair cuffs, not too many, not too little
digging the blank stare in general it makes me giggle

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 20:47:25 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Deaa: LOL, I can’t believe I’ve never thought to look at Riverdale memes. Tumblr is savagely famous for all memes. And lord, that blondie could have so many gags about her little “dark side”. :viosmirk: Archie is another one that has become a comedy goldmine this season. Love the boy, but woooooooooooo... some things that have happened to him is just too over-the-top.

Omg, this blank stare is the complete opposite of how he looks in the actual pic. xD
So more volume in all directions or just at the top? And do you want any changes with the braids (big or small ones)? I initially had the cuffs on the top and bottom, but it looked so off-balance that I had to add the ones in the middle.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 21:45:12 )

@tsundererra: YES tumblr is ripping the newest season apart, i'm sure you'd enjoy some posts there
LOL i'm scared to start watching the show again just for knowing that other fans are so concerned about where the show is going
i mean it started off a bit off, but it was told in the beginning so we got used to it
the new stuff i'm hearing is really ridiculous xD

LOL great, cause he's pretty expressive, i can't wait to work his all his different facial expressions
Volume on the sides o: it should come out more all around as the curl groups more sit on top of other curls rather than mesh together
so more of a triangle shape and not straight down
I love the ones in the middle! plus it helps capture the flyaway hairs~

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 22:03:48 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Deaa: I had to stop watching halfway through because I felt so high watching everything transpire. x__x But I will probably pick it up again eventually because it’s like a guilty pleasure. The show started off as being strange, but at least it was a strangeness that’s easy to accept. Not it feels like they’re trying to up the strange levels each season, and just adding relationships and drama you weren’t expecting.

Hahaha, the expression I gave him reminds me of Sokka’s smug face from Avatar TLA. xD And you’re right about the hair having more volume at the bottom. I have curly hair and it flares out near the bottom. I’ll draw it on his character and you can tell me what you want changed.
Now for Aniya... the pic you gave for the hair length is pretty helpful. You want that style, same volume, loose? And you want her to have two braids (one on each side) with cuffs, right? How long do you want her braids?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.