Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops .:Tsundererra's Little Art Shop:. [All slots taken!/Waitlist is full.]

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 21:07:43 )
@Totalanimefan: Did you ever watch Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san? Those fujoshi in the first episode were all me. xD

The last few weekends have been horrible weather-wise. We had an actual flash flood last week. I’ve never seen any kind of flood in my entire life here.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 21:20:36 )
I would give anything for you to shine down on me

@tsundererra: lol like one of those people who don't hesitate before killing wasps
she's too badass for derik to hang out with casually, he'd be too scared of getting attacked by the bug's family

no probs, I wanted to make sure I sent everything before I forget
although i'll probs edit to include a tip in volts~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 21:36:32 )

@tsundererra: also adding their skin tones in Rihanna's ProFilter Foundation shades for better references lawl
basically just changing their skin tones cause I don't think they're dark enough just yet
check their pages here in like 30 mins

woowowowo I may change their hairstyles this week too PBBBTT whoops

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 21:48:37 )

@Tsundererra: oh yeah. I haven’t seen that anime but I’ve seen it lots on twitter!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 22:03:46 )
@Deaa: YEP, Derik is my spirit animal for sure. I run faaaaaar away when someone casually kills a wasp or bee. I don’t want to be around when the bug’s family is smelling for the killer in a big swarm cloud of death.

Btw, I appreciate all the details you’re giving me, especially with the skin tones. I read they were medium-tan complexion, but I didn’t know if they had a warm or cool undertone. Sephora also has color match skin tones chart if you’re interested:

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/15 03:59:07 )

@tsundererra: Aniya and J'Noah have warm undertones, Derik has cool undertones
it'd be hard for me to find the correct tones all over again, soo if the above isn't helpful enough, please let me know
aka i'm too lazy unless it's necessary

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/15 04:28:52 )
@Deaa: Did you add the skin tones on their character page? I feel like it’s right under my nose, but I can’t spot it. D’x

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/15 05:37:08 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

@Tsundererra: Hey there. You never did answer my inquiry back on Page two ^ ^;;

I realise you're full now and it's kinda pointless... but I'd still like an answer for when I DO place another order. Thanks!

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let you guard down // Get some of what they've got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/15 06:35:48 )
@Amber Lynne: Oh man, I’m sorry! I don’t know how I even missed your post. @__@ It was not intentional, and I appreciate you letting me know~
Technically, I’m not full full. One of the people who ordered from me hasn’t responded in days, so I have them mentally waitlisted. I didn’t update because I might be a while with my current order anyways. I can ping you when I finish if you want.
I did take a look at your list of characters, and hooooo boy, you have a lot of characters! I felt like I was a kid in a candy store. *__* All of them look within my ability except for the furry characters, so I’d be happy to draw any of them. :viohappy: If you want me to pick one, I’d have to sit down and read the profiles first. xD

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/15 07:13:10 )

@Tsundererra: Absolutely no rush!
I like to give artists the option of who catches their attention most =)
I want peeps to, y'know, enjoy working on the art, after all~<3

As for lots of characters... //cough
That's not even half ^ ^;;
I've plenty I haven't finished profiles for, and even more that I don't have enough FOR a profile for, since they're still very very new.
XD

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let you guard down // Get some of what they've got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/15 07:49:46 )
@Amber Lynne: You’re an artist’s dream! My art usually ends up better when the subject is something that motivates me. :> There was one character that caught my eye initially, but I wanna read about all of them before I make my final decision.

And oh wow, are they all from one story you’re writing? Or is there more than one story? You’re pretty creative to be able to make so many different characters.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/15 08:52:26 )

@Tsundererra: I know how it is to be tasked with drawing something that doesn't REALLY motivate me, so I try to make it that anyone I request or commission actually LIKES the character. Even if just the design. XD

And who was it? I'm definitely curious.

Also, if you have ANY questions on the characters, please don't hesitate to ask!
I can always use more information for their pages =D

And all of the ones there are all from the same story/world, actually. ^ ^;;
I have another set of characters for a diff world and story, BUT I gotta finish the story and their profiles and references and blahblahblah. None of them are in there yet. XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/15 10:18:14 )
@Amber Lynne: Yeeeeep, there have been times when I had to turn down projects because I could tell from the initial sketch that it just wasn’t clicking with me. If someone is paying for something, I’d rather not make them something that feels half-assed and forced. Thank you for being understanding~

I think her name was Angela. She was blond with green eyes. Her character design reminds me of a character from Parasite Eve. She is currently at the top of my list. And I’ll definitely be asking a few questions, especially when I’m reading the profiles and trying to decide who to choose. :)
It’s amazing that you’ve made not one, but two worlds with so many characters. And you have so much detail thought out for every person in this one story. I feel like I’ve been slacking because I only give my main characters (5-7 people at most) profiles. I need to get on your level. xD

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/15 23:07:10 )

@Tsundererra: Ohhh, I actually have zero art of Angela, she's one of my newest additions! It'd be awesome if you tackled her~<3
I should probably do a profile for her daughter, Olivia, at some point too. Hmmmm

And ehhh, even I can admit that this is kinda nuts. XD
It started one Character (Casey, actually. She's on my Toyhou.se), and just.... grew from there.
I keep making new characters, and it's pretty much too big to properly write anymore,w hich I'd wanted to do originally. Oooops.

Hell, that world with all those characters it's technically two that are just connected. For instance, Angela and Casey on in two diff countries and don't know each other. XD
(The connection between the two... hasn't had their profiles done yet. XD)
But they're on the same planet, and paths DO cross from time to time.

I love questions about my characters. Means that there's something more to add to the profiles.
It's probably bad to want to add MORE to their profiles....

And nuuuu don't feel bad!
I just.... really like creating characters, lol.
I know it's not for everyone~<3

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 02:45:35 )
@Amber Lynne: Ooooooh, I’m a little more tempted to draw her. I’ve never been any character’s first artist. Most people are too scared to draw their own characters and only have written descriptions, and I don’t take requests that rely on written stuff only.

Your world is big like the MCU, or the Pokémon world. All the characters are existing at the same time, but are in different places doing their own thing.

Have you ever looked at any character development books? My friend has a few, and they just ask random little things about your character(s), or gives you “what would your char do in this situation” questions. I feel like you’d love those. You have a real gift for creating unique characters.
And I don’t think you can develop a character or its world too much. Though JK Rowling is getting pretty close with some of the things she’s adding in randomly... x__x

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 02:53:09 )

@Tsundererra: I almost ONLY draw my own characters, lol. Primarily because I enjoy drawing my own characters more. XD
Also, it's people like you (and me, actually) that I like to draw my OC's first.
Most people don't like drawing from descriptions, myself included. SO I like to get the first out for a reference, kinda thing =)

And yessss it is ratehr large. XD
Probably gonna continue to grow as I keep adding characters to it because I don't know how to stop, lol.

Nope! Never managed to get any.
Have considered it, but chances are I'd never even touch 'em if I did. ^ ^ ;;

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 03:00:40 )

@Tsundererra: ohhhh yes I did sorry! I didn't want to link 3 times sorry!

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 19:22:38 )
@Amber Lynne: It’s good that you draw AND write descriptions of your OCs. Many people do one or the other, but it helps artists like me so much when there’s both available to use as a reference. ^^

At least you have all your characters organized neatly online, and there’s no size limit. So keep creating away!

I’m the same with anatomy books. xD Still get them even though I end up googling pose references. There is site that is like those character development books, but I think you’re doing fine with what you’ve got. :3

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 19:26:56 )
@Deaa: xD I meant I couldn’t find them using that link. But I managed to find it when I switched to desktop mode (was viewing it on mobile), and then finding each character’s personal page, which I didn’t know existed but woooooo treasure trove of info! We’re good. :D

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 19:27:52 )

@Tsundererra: All my characters are ... actually RP characters. I use them in characters with my threads here on Volt with Colin =)

And ohhh, what's the site? Sometimes it'd be nice to be able to get some questions to answer. Because even at the moment, I'm tripping over a character profile to fill it out, lol.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.