Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops .:Tsundererra's Little Art Shop:. [All slots taken!/Waitlist is full.]

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 06:28:40 )
@Amber Lynne: Omg, my bad! I thought I did ping you but I was so eager to reply that I forgot. Oooopsies~ :viosweat: I’ll ping you for sure when I finish, I promise.

I always try to read a profile if there’s one provided. It can only help with drawing the character (and they’re interesting to read too.)

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 06:33:04 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

@Tsundererra: No worries I just... thought I'd mention it, just in case you finish and post and don't. That would suck. Lol.

Also, profiles can be fascinating reads!
I'm actually, still developing her lol. Hence.. the incomplete history ^ ^;;

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 10:14:37 )

@Tsundererra: I change my avatars a lot ^^;
Also yes I will see you at next years Otakon. I’m sad that I have to wait a whole other year

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 22:11:59 )
I would give anything for you to shine down on me

@tsundererra: soooo I got a
wondrous wisteria, an inari's oath, a braids soft and silky, and a violet's curls
for you if you wanna do a full body of any of the following:

Aniya, Derik, or J'Noah
(if it's enough for 2, plz aniya and derik ; u;~ )

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 23:07:55 )
@Totalanimefan: I just hope I make enough art to sell until then. x__x Still sad that I’m missing out on going this year.

@Deaa: If you don’t mind waiting, I can do all three of those characters for those items. What clothes and poses would you like for each? :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/8 02:38:48 )

@tsundererra: HOLY CRAP YES PLEASE!
for Derik and Aniya: these outfits crowns riding masks, just don't forget Derik's scar please
Aniya can be standing with with one hand on her hip and an eyebrow raised at Derik who is looking smug holding his cloak kinda like this
for J'Noah she's only got the one outfit so far, but with brown/tan fur trimming her cloak, i'd love one with her meditating on the ground doing a chanting spell

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/8 03:42:41 )
@Deaa: I just read their profiles, and omg, I love characters like Aniya and Derik and watching how they’ll interact and develop. I might need a little guidance with Derik’s pose with the cloak, but we can work on that when I have a WIP sketch ready. I’ll try not to forget his scar, but if I do, we can catch that in the WIP sketch.
As for J’Noah, did you want her wearing her mask? Are you particular with how she’s sitting and holding her hands while she’s meditating/chanting a spell? Does she use any items while doing this (candles, markings on the ground, bowl with things in front, stones, etc).

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/8 14:27:09 )

@tsundererra: yes to candles, J'Noah uses animal bones, leaves and sticks, and burnt stuff akin to charcoal to make markings (I haven't designed these yet tho). sometimes if she's really into it, her white face markings and eyes glow, which mostly happens when she's doing something really powerful. she meditates/chants in dark surroundings if she can find it. she sits with her legs crossed, her arms either holding a shape at her center or placed on her legs/knees, eyes closed until/if she connects and everything lights up. she's a human who's thoroughly tapped into the spirit of the planet, which is why the Arktic wolves take to her quickly.

and yeeaa Derik and Aniya are my babies ; u; i've toyed with how their relationship plays out for years
im wondering if I should make Derik kinda panicky and like scared of bugs, or at least overreacts and overplays killing them
and thanks for reading through their character pages~

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/8 16:52:27 )

@Tsundererra: you have a whole year to make art. Maybe longer if it’s going to be in Aug next year. Don’t worry! ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 03:31:11 )
@Amber Lynne: Your art is finished~! Let me know if there's anything you don't like/want me to fix.
If not, you can go ahead and complete the trade.

I changed her bangs to be similar to the art you made of her, and I tried to pose her without the marionette concept, but I couldn't get it to work with her. :viosweat: I hope you like it!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 03:48:19 )
@Deaa: Derik being scared of bugs or something equivalent to that would be funny and unexpected, but totally relatable. Curious to see how Aniya would react to something like that.
I finished my first commission, and since my second one hasn't replied with details, I'll get to work doing your WIP sketches. And thanks for the details for J'Noah's pose. I have an idea of what to start sketching with her now.

@Totalanimefan: Truuuuue, but I get bad artist's block. ;~; It doesn't help that I have aphantasia, so I have to wait until I see something that inspires me.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 03:51:48 )

@Tsundererra: Ohhh man that's gorgeous.
Thank you!

Do you have a credit prefence for when I toss it onto her toyhouse page?

(also, I will totally be back for more art later!)

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let you guard down // Get some of what they've got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 04:11:18 )
@Amber Lynne: I’m glad you like it! My username on Voltra is the same as my artist name, so you can use that.
I hope you do commission me again. Hazel was fun to draw, and I’d be happy to draw any other characters you throw at me. :D

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 04:15:07 )

@Tsundererra: Okies!

And hmmmmm.....
this is my OC collection that have profiles at the moment.

If any spark your muse lemme know =)

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let you guard down // Get some of what they've got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 16:44:46 )

@Tsundererra: do our avatars inspire you? Haha

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 20:23:56 )
@Totalanimefan: Sometimes they do. :D
But for the most part, it’s easier for me to draw what other people tell me to draw.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 21:30:37 )
I'll order from here eventually!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 22:39:13 )

@Tsundererra: well that way you still get the practice in I guess. Haha

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 01:01:05 )
@LordLucre: Yaaaaasssss, I’ll be waiting for your order! I was looking at your shop a few days ago, and I’ll be ordering from you too when I gots funds. Your sprites are cute. :3

@Totalanimefan: That’s very true. I got to practice all sorts of styles and techniques too.

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 01:02:24 )
@Tsundererra: Aww, thank you! I would love to make a sprite for you. ^^
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.