Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops .:Tsundererra's Little Art Shop:. [All slots taken!/Waitlist is full.]

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 20:00:19 )
@Amber Lynne: Whoa, you’ve gotten really in depth with your RP characters. I’m really impressed! When I used to RP (poorly) back in my Gaia days, I remember most people would find an image online to use as their character. Kudos to you for going above and beyond and drawing your RP OCs. It makes them more unique in my opinion.

I was interested in this one site, but I can’t seem to find it right now... (I’ll let you know if I find it) but I found another site that is similar. Not sure if it gives prompts like the other site though, but you can find many character sheets like this if you look up character sheet prompts or character development prompt questions. Tbh, they ask the same stuff the books do.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 20:05:37 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

@Tsundererra: omg
RP'ing on Gaia. LOL.
Been there, done that, moved to better places and actually have a story with my threads now. XD
But yeah, I kinda go overboard with characters, I can agree with that. Lol. XD

Also! Thanks for the links~<3

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let you guard down // Get some of what they've got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 23:02:04 )
I would give anything for you to shine down on me

@tsundererra: omg whoops i always forget that some people are mobile
i never update my site's mobile version
i'll put that on my to-do list for the weekend!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/18 01:12:39 )
@Amber Lynne: Yeeeeeeep, it’s my first and only experience with RPing. xD I wasn’t fortunate enough to have a memorable experience doing it, so it never stuck.

It’s good to know what all your characters are for. I always assume they’re characters from novels because that’s been the bulk of my clientele. And np~ ^^

@Deaa: It’s no biggie! I knew it was a problem on my end because you seem so on top of things, so I knew it was on there somewhere.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/18 03:06:54 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

@Tsundererra: All ym characters that you can view are from would-be novels... if I ever sat down to write them OR I hadn't made the world/story TOO damn big. LOL

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let you guard down // Get some of what they've got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/20 00:19:58 )

@tsundererra: about to start editing the mobile site now! it's very behind my desktop site o3o;;
*is embarrassed*

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/20 01:59:49 )
@Deaa: Haha, omg don’t be embarrassed! I didn’t know you had to maintain both a desktop AND a mobile version. I just assumed it was automatic (loloops).

Btw, I’m almost done with the WIPs. I am struggling trying to visualize Derik holding his cloak like the suspenders from the reference pic. @__@

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/20 16:18:37 )
Ahhhhh! Your art is lovely.
I'll be stalking for an open slot when they're open. >:3c

TH | dA

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 18:04:23 )

@tsundererra: yeaaa the more I think about it, the more I realize idk if that's possible
but I do want him looking like a smug pompous prince o:
if you can find a pose that works well for that look, I trust you~

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 18:47:37 )
@Yuracye: Thank you! ^^

@Deaa: The closest pose I could find to it was how Batman holds his cape before he swishes it. xD But it just looks like he’s being an adult child playing with his clothes.
I can work with smugly Prince poses~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 06:57:48 )

@tsundererra: LMAO I love batman tho so If you find a way to channel batman, i'd love you forever

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 18:22:56 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@tsundererra: If nobody has given you the following items yet: angelic and braids soft in silky, I'd love to be put on your waitlist please. You have some pretty cute art and I'd love to trade you those items (plus some extra volts) for art.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 18:34:58 )
@Deaa: I’ll see what I can do! If it won’t fit in the pic, I can make you a freebie chibi of Derik Batman eventually. xD

@Lithinel: I think I’m supposed to receive the braids soft and silky, but I can do it for an angelic and some volts. Let me add you to the waitlist~ ^^

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 18:46:23 )
@tsundererra: Not a problem at all. And thank you so much. I'll have to double-check the price of the angelic, so I know how much more volts I owe you. But the angelic is all yours.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 18:53:51 )
@Lithinel: Thaaaank you! I’ve only seen a couple of angelics up for sale in the exchange, but it was for volts/items I didn’t have at the moment. It’s much appreciated. ^^
And I added you on the waitlist. There is another person on there... but they’ve been MIA for a while, so technically you’re first on there. Do you know what you want drawn? :3

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 18:58:15 )
@tsundererra: Of course. I always love giving people items they need in exchange for art. I still need a little bit of time to think of what and who I want drawn, but hopefully it should only take me a few days at most to decide.

Do you want me to just let you know once I do decide? So you'll have all the information ready?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 21:31:05 )
@Lithinel: Take your time, it’s no rush. ^^ You can let me know when you decide, or you can wait for me to ping you when you’re off the waitlist. You can also think on what style you want it drawn in

I always try to think of poses and styles I can use for those waitlisted in my downtime of working on current commissions, just so I can start the WIP immediately.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 17:41:26 )

@tsundererra: OMG i'd pay for that though high key
i'm really happy that you'd so interested in my characters ; u;
it's stuff like this that really motivates me to flush this whole novel idea out lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 22:10:02 )
@Deaa: Your characters are fun, so I don’t mind playing around with them like that. And trust me, I’ve drawn characters that I could not get into and would never touch again unless serious munz is thrown at me.
You’ve set up an interesting world, and I hope you do keep writing out novel ideas. I like the way you write. :D

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 22:08:10 )

@tsundererra: i read your reply yesterday but it lowkey had me tearing up and i had to take a break
thank you so much ; A;

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.