Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops .:Tsundererra's Little Art Shop:. [All slots taken!/Waitlist is full.]

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 01:32:05 )

@tsundererra: lol dang now you got me looking into tiara designs... i'm wondering if snowflakes are too corny o3o;;
if it's too corny, i'll probably do leaves cause i'm thinking about a type of tree for the symbol/flag/etc. of Ilonia
for Zelyra, i'm not too sure, i'll have to think on that some more
i kinda like it as just a metal band for this one, i think i'll save the leaves/snowflakes for like a ball design or something

yeaaa me too, it took a while, but i'm finally comfortable ; u; how's your hair saving quest going?

GR888 another perv to share my pervy thoughts with <3

oooh yay messy hair~ THANK YOU for the edits to the outfit, making it more wintery, thank you thank you, cause she looks so warm!
and yes, the nose looks great! I'm just really sooooo damn excited, i can't stress it enough

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 03:17:43 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Deaa: Haha, sorry if I’m making you do too much research. I can try to implement a low key snowflake design, and if you don’t like it I can take it off, it doesn’t sound corny at all. Though omg, a leafy branchy crown would be gorgeous, but I agree that that’s more of a ball gown fancy occasion type of thing.

I got the NaturAll Club growth serum you recommended. Haven’t used it yet, but I’m excited to get some growing started.

I’m glad you like the clothing changes. xD I didn’t know how attached you were to the dollmaker version, so I changed only what was necessary.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 03:52:57 )
@Tsundererra:
tsun tsun tsun
dere dere dere

OuO

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 20:39:16 )

@tsundererra: LOL no thank you for all your questions, you're helping me think this stuff through a lot more thoroughly than i initially would have
as well as make decisions quicker and more efficiently!
i'll let you know when i do a ballgown/fancy designs for them all, just so you can see it and use you very great input if you want

definitely look at some of the youtube vid tutorials/reviews for the avocado packs and the serums~
there's a bunch of them cause everybody's like 'man this stuff can't be that good----OMG THIS SHIT IS THAT GOOD"

not very attached at all lol i threw the whole "keep it exactly" crap away when i realized how limited dollmakers can be

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 22:37:46 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: Hello again, Kairu daaaahling. ;D

@Deaa: I’m glad this is helping with designing your world visually with small details. And I’d love to see what you have planned with the fancy clothes. I’m glad you’re willing to even hear my input about them. :’)
I usually draw what I see unless I know the client isn’t married to the original design reference, and I know for sure my changes would help them.

I used to use avocado hair masks when my hair was healthier. I’m scared to use them since my parrot likes to nest in my hair, and avocado is deadly to them... I’m paranoid I won’t wash well enough one day or that even the residue is enough to hurt him. I’ve been doing egg yolk treatments. But they’ve only helped with making my hair shinier. ;~; I used the serum today, so we’ll see how well this magical serum works. xD My hair is thirsty for help.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 23:07:39 )
@Tsundererra:
what is alice tsun doing? ouo

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 23:53:28 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: ;o; Translating stuffs. My head feels like it’s going to explode. xD What have you been up to?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/15 00:34:38 )
@Tsundererra: im on break now. will see you in discord? ouo
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/15 01:28:05 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: Sorry, I got too focused on work. I have the discord app on my phone, so feel free to message me whenever. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 10:05:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

xD Thank you~ You’d be surprised how many times I’ve heard that. ;A; But idk how to advertise more than I am.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 01:41:22 )

@Tsundererra: Did we ever agree on a payment for the art you said you wanted to do of Angela....?
I seriously have no idea. XD

♯ Obsession \\ Rejection \\ Your final breath \\ is now my possession ♯

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 01:51:37 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: I don’t think we did because I wanted to look through the rest of your characters first, but I really do like Angela a lot. I updated my quest list, so it’s better to go to my quest thread for the updated list (link is in my sig).
Did you want it the same style I drew Hazel?
I still have to finish Deaa’s 2 arts, but I can try to do yours in between her’s since your’s will be easier and faster. I just got swamped with work, and then got hit with artist block right when I have time again. ;o;

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 01:53:56 )

@Tsundererra: No no. Don't make alterations on account of me!
If you want to keep looking through all the characters (I dunno if you got through 'em all XD) then feel free! Just lemme know when you know who you definitely wanna doodle!
Beyond that, yeah. Ideally, something like with Hazel.
And I'll see what I got to throw at ya for an offer =)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 02:04:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: I just took a look at your characters. It’s definitely between Angela, Cassandra, or Dimitra. I like that no one else has drawn Angela yet, but Cassandra and Dimitra are just as nice and don’t have too many people who have tried to draw them. Wondering if I should let RNG decide for me. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 02:16:47 )

@Tsundererra: honestly, think about which you'd rather do.
Demi is very scarred. So if you want to do scars, she's perfectly.
If you want to draw a more slender or dainty figure, Angela.
More subtle badass? Cass. (demi is just outright badass. Lol)

Like really, if you're stuck, look at what you have more of an interest in drawing. Like which frwture/whatever.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 02:19:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: Welp, that narrows it down between Angela and Cassandra. It all depends on my mood when I start then.
They both fit the descriptions of what I like to draw. x__x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 02:28:43 )

@Tsundererra: lol. That's fair.

How do you feel about a librarian or a merlantos in I exchange for the art?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 03:02:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: Omg, I’d love either of those! Heck, I’ll even draw both of them if I can get both of those items. ToT Just finding people willing to sell those items has been such a struggle.
But hmmm, if I had to not be greedy and choose one, I’d choose the librarian to complete my set. u__u

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 03:09:34 )

@Tsundererra: lol!
I'd be game for two for both =)

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 03:14:30 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: Omg, bless your kind soul! ToT I’m gonna work hard to finish up Deaa’s soon. Your art prompt thread has helped me break through my art block a little bit. Gonna keep this momentum moving. (Sorry for the long wait Deaa ;o; )

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.