Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops .:Tsundererra's Little Art Shop:. [All slots taken!/Waitlist is full.]

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 03:16:39 )

@Tsundererra: heh. At least that thread has done some good!

And it's not a problem for the two items! I have to thank you for being willing to accept items as payment~<33

♯ Obsession \\ Rejection \\ Your final breath \\ is now my possession ♯

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 03:21:40 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: I had a lot of stuff I was questing, so I thought it would help if I offered art in trade of them. But I think I’m going to still accept items even after I’ve finished questing, just in case people are short on volts.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 03:26:28 )

@Tsundererra: that's fair.
I just appreciate when artists accept items. Strictly because of the fact that I often am broke. Lol

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 03:27:58 )
@Tsundererra:
i saw someone selling little piggies OuO

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 03:37:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: As long as you have stuff to throw at me, and I have the will to draw, you’ll be fine ordering from me. xD

@Kairu: I saw~ but man, this is the first time since I’ve been a member that I’ve seen it being sold. u__u

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 03:38:32 )

@Tsundererra: certainly good to know!

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 03:55:01 )
@Tsundererra: have you bought it yet?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 04:07:28 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: I traded some stuff for it. Bless the older members coming back from being inactive. :’) That’s one more item knocked down from my wishlist.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 06:28:49 )
@Tsundererra: gud gud OuO

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 21:55:23 )
@tsundererra:

tsuuunnnyyyyyy OuO <3
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 18:10:43 )

@tsundererra: ahhh i feel bad cause my order is holding up the line and causing art blocks D:
my bad y'all *vacuums up all the bad vibes that snuck in*

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 18:31:09 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Deaa: You’re fine~ It’s not your order causing the art block. xD I had a lot of translation work thrown at me in August, and it kept me from drawing. But now that I have some time to draw, I get frustrated whenever I work on anything. I’m trying to find something that will help me break this block. Not even watching my fav artists on YouTube have helped. )x
Also, aside from Amber Lynne (who is super kind and patient), I’m sure everyone else on the waitlist has forgotten about me, so it’s not holding anything up.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 22:19:20 )

@tsundererra: ahh okay let me know tho if it's too much to finish tho ; u;
i'm still very excited! i'm going to blast these arts all over my oc website lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 22:22:48 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Deaa: I’ve invested too much time and emotion into these to just give up. xD Plus J’Noah is almost done. SO CLOSE. Just need to finish coloring her. Thank you for being so patient with me. T~T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 22:25:34 )

@tsundererra: soooooo ready to smash that accept trade button and pay you for a job well done! :'D

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/14 00:43:34 )

Just wanted to stop in and say I think your art style is lovely. I really like your colors too. Do you have a twitter or something?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/14 02:23:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Deaa: Same. Gonna be excited when I finally put the final touches on both of the pieces too~

@Priestess of Pie: Thank you~ :’)
I have a Twitter and a DeviantArt, all under Tsundererra, but I am just bad at social media. xD My DeviantArt prolly has more art stuff, but not by much (and they old).

I have another artist name too that I do active commissions for locally and online, but that’s more graphic design and photo realism. (Plus my real name and address are associated with it, so I’m holding off on giving it out.)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/14 03:53:39 )

@Tsundererra: Haha same, I barely update mine. I probably use twitter more than anything but even those are like... once a month maybe.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/14 03:55:23 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Priestess of Pie: I tried to get really into Twitter, but I’d rather use it to browse and look at other peep’s art than to post my own now. >3> Wish I was better at it.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/14 03:56:22 )

@Tsundererra: I actually avoided it like the plague until this last year, but it's been really nice because all my old art friends from DeviantArt are there so I can stalk their art feeds again. XD

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.