Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts THE · NOSTROMO

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 21:48:01 )
@neko: Same.... But I still wish I could get the crap on my wishlist on there. Dx

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 21:51:52 )
@Neko: Do you have a wishlist/quest?

@Queen Prisma: What's on your wishlist?

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 22:02:03 )
@Queen Prisma: My wishlist is MASSIVE on Gaia. It's depressing. ;v;
@AelloTyphoeus: My wishlist is huuuuge. It's on my profile. here you go: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/ecchisu/41197733/

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 22:03:27 )
@Neko: It's private. *Runs off to find you and friend you just to see what's on your wishlist then throw things at you*

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 22:06:09 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Oh, yeah. I forgot. xD; /makes it public again
I was coding and forgot to change it back.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 22:10:03 )
@Neko: Lols. I don't know even know like 1/16 of the items on your wishlist are. Lols. It's been that long. apparently 2009 was the last time I was on and that's when I sold most of my stuff.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 22:14:29 )
@neko: Same..... Plus I wanna get the cosmic themed items eventually. Dx

@aellotyphoeus: Feel free to check out the full thing on my profile. There is probably only one item that you might recognize. If anything, I would love to have another death whisper.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/queenie-the-xenomorph/24556449/

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 22:16:37 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Yeah, a lot's changed since then. But what hasn't changed is that the old MC's are extreeemely expensive. T_T

@Queen Prisma: I love sherbert items!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 22:17:57 )
@Queen Prisma: Lols. Nothing. I feel like maybe I should take an image of my inventory and see what is wanted. It's kind of insane just how much I don't recognize anything. Not to mention the actual item style has changed TREMENDOUSLY. Like I really hope that the item style here doesn't change as much as it has there.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 22:25:22 )
@aellotyphoeus: Oh, there is a lot of changes of the item styles. They have their own color pallets too. They have at least 2 or so items that change the entire body to look as if your head was turned around to look back.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 22:26:14 )
@neko: I can't do any requests that have that color on it. Its too light and it hurts my eyes. Dx

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 22:27:13 )
@Queen Prisma: I don't think I'd be able to pixel sherbert at all. There's a reason I'm only doing pixels on Voltra and not gaia. xD

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 22:32:46 )
@neko: Lol, I don't blame you though. Pixeling gaia avatars do take a lot to do. I'm so tired of pixeling them. ;-;

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 22:33:50 )
@Queen Prisma: People layer too much and with how much stuff has to be simplified for pixels, it just seems like a massive headache. xD;

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 22:35:26 )
@Queen Prisma:
@Neko:

To make life easy, I'm gonna send you both a picture of my inventory and you can let me know what you want, if anything. And if you've got questions about what an item is, I'll look at it's name. Is that okay?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 22:36:45 )
I feel like this is a themed hangout but I don't recognize the picture owo
What is the Nostromo?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 22:37:38 )
@Slytherclaw: It's the ship from the Aliens movie series.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 22:37:45 )
@neko: Yeah, I won't lie, but it can be pretty hard. I think all that I have that is super detailed on layers would have to be the one where I cramed a base in a bottle or the tiny base.

@aellotyphoeus: Sounds good to me, but take your time. Kinda making my character sheet for pathfinder with a friend of mine.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 22:39:51 )
Oh! I don't think I've ever watched Aliens. I wouldn't have expected that at all!
Although the new one I keep seeing previews for looks super cool...
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 22:43:13 )
@slytherclaw: They are good movies if you ever get to watch them. :)
The new one was pretty good to me, but some fans are pretty pissed that it was some what of a reboot. I'd recommend watching Prometheus first though. That and Alien Covenant tie together.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.