Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts THE · NOSTROMO

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:23:10 )
@ChemicalDivision: Ah, I see! Not a bad choice for a tabletop adventure, definitely lots of lore and creatures to work with in that one! Supernatural was so addicting, I made some pretty bad decisions due to my need to binge-watch it. xD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:25:00 )
Haha. If you are interested, we could always use another player?

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:27:30 )
@ChemicalDivision: Well, I only ever got as far as.. let's see... Season 8? So I'm not quite caught up, and I owe a lot of RP replies, so I probably shouldn't get started in another game. At least not right now c': but thank you, I really appreciate the offer!

totally sobs though because I need to find a DnD group c':

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:29:04 )
It's all good. And offer is still there. You could join mid way. The good thing about my game is it runs parallel to the show. You don't need to worry about spoilers because the arc is something of my creation, also you get to run into characters from the show. I think the continuity of this campaign is actually taking place before the show even begins.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:32:33 )
@ChemicalDivision: Awesome, thank you! ^-^ And that's cool, having somewhat of a complementary plot. Once I finish up some of the things I've been lagging on (see: art commissions from months ago oTL) I'll see what's up. c:
And now my nose is running all the sudden... I hope I'm not getting sick. x_x Though it sort of feels like it.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:34:09 )
OH, that's never fun. I hate getting sick, and I hate that feeling when you just know you are getting sick. I'll definitely keep the door open, and if you want to just hop on to watch our game you're more than allowed to! You could also help with plot if you feel so inclined.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:44:28 )
@ChemicalDivision: Lol, you din't go to bed as soon as I got off. xD I had fun with what we did last night for my character for the RP. It was really fun. :)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:48:12 )
Thanks! I thought I was going to bed, but KOA had different plans for Aello. :) And I'm glad you liked it. I'm running Dragoness129's aside right now! We'll start soon once we get all the players in, confirmed, and settled.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:54:44 )
@ChemicalDivision: Yeah, I'm gonna have a few glasses of OJ today to try and nip whatever it might be in the bud. Though I'm also suspecting it might be allergies as autumn is getting close. O: And cool! I love worldbuilding / plotly things so if you ever need some input, I'd me more than willing cB

@Queen Prisma: Hello there ~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:00:12 )
I can also peek in from work if I am the only one and do not have customers. Hehehe. I am too addicted.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:08:22 )
@ChemicalDivision: Sweet. :) I really can't wait.

@Vii: Hi Vii. :) How are you today?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:11:10 )
It is always so exciting! Having a fun start with it right now! ^_^

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:13:31 )
@dragoness129: I know right? :)

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:16:18 )
@Queen Prisma: Not bad, not bad, today is my Saturday and I'm still not even sure what I'm going to do today. c': I really should get some RP replies done but I haven't had the energy for writing these past few days. o: How've you been? c:

@dragoness129: Hello there ~ I always love that buzz at the start of a new game. 8D

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:20:33 )
Yep! Sadly work gets in the way too often.

It is rather great! ^_^

See you all later!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:22:52 )
@Vii: I'm watching some Supernatural at the moment actually. I need to scan some art that I drew the other day and something that I finished up today. All freebies right now. I'm happy that I'm finally getting a break from drawing/pixeling Gaia avatars. Dx

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:31:39 )
YAY FOR BREAKS! *throws confetti in the air*

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:34:56 )
@dragoness129: So long! ~ Have a good day at work! ^-^

@Queen Prisma: Awww yiss, Supernatural! I was just kind of chucking to myself earlier about those Supernatural memes that went around. Also giggling whenever people write "idjits" cause I love Bobby. xD

And dang I totally know that feel tho. Did freebies on Gaia years and years ago, in hindsight I could have made millions in gold... but oh well. c': A well-deserved break indeed! Libations all around!

*adds glitter to confetti shower, cause glitter*
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:54:57 )
@Vii: Yep, I only watched like a few bits and pieces of the show when it was on TV, but I really never got to see it from the beginning. I'm happy that it is on netflix so I try and binge it if I don't have anything better to do.

Ugh, trying to get freebies on there for yourself can be a pain in the butt. But yeah, I think I make 40bil on the last pixel I did. The next commission is 20bil. But its nothing but pixels. I have a love hate relationship with my pixel art. I love to do it, but I hate doing commissions on it. Everyone on Gaia would buy the pixel art in a heart beat but won't buy my drawn art. :(
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:58:21 )
That's insane that you're making that much, but awesome at the same time. And I totally know the feel when it comes to art, everyone love looking at perler art, but I only ever sold 4 commissions.... granted two were for $30 a pop, but still
My awesome Art

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.