Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts THE · NOSTROMO

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 01:55:19 )

Weyland-Yutani commercial towing vessel "The Nostromo"
Original Crew Manifest

Arthur Dallas - Captain
Gilbert Kane - Executive Officer
Ellen Ripley - Warrant Officer
Ash - Science Officer
Joan Lambert - Navigator
Dennis Monroe Parker - Chief Engineer
Samuel Brett - Engineering Technician
Jonesy - Cat

New Crew Manifest
Vii - Captain
Queen Prisma - Executive Officer / Xeno Wrangler
AelloTyphoeus - Warrant Officer
TBA - Science Officer
TBA - Navigator
TBA - Chief Engineer
TBA - Engineering Technician
Fluffy - Xenomorph

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 02:02:54 )
Set Interface 2037 // rules
> always follow the rules of the site.
> please leave your drama llama at the door. don't worry, it'll be fed and watered.
> always be excellent to each other.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 02:09:24 )
Set Interface 2037 // res
Rest in Peace
John Hurt a.k.a. Kane // 25th January 2017 <
Harry Dean Stanton a.k.a. Brett // 15th September 2017 <
you will be missed. -

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 02:15:02 )

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 02:20:32 )
Open for posting! Are you a xenomorph? Or maybe just a spacefaring humanoid? All and any in between are welcome here. ^-^
@SirLionelNigelConrad: dragging you in here cause I know you're not human LOL

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 02:23:41 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: Are you brave? And perhaps of a smaller physical structure?

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 02:38:20 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: Well that's certainly efficient. I hope not too soon though. After all, the cream topping gets all... runny and thin when it hits too warm of a bagel.

All this bagel talk makes me sort of want one, but we had to move everything into the other fridge last night since ours is acting up, and that's way too far to travel for some cream cheese. q-q

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 02:48:20 )
*Silently walks into thread* Hi my name is Aello and I'm and Artificial Person. How are you today?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 06:28:52 )
Yes! Bill and Ted is great! I love those movies! ^_^

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 11:10:15 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I don't think I'll ever get used to typing your username xD good dexterity exercise! Hello there, artificial being, and welcome to The Nostromo! Help yourself to some space tea! *sets out some freshly re-hydrated tea powder*

@dragoness129: Yes, Bill and Ted is amazing! I honestly didn't like the second movie as much, but it's still worth watching once and a while. Not only is it funny and entertaining but there are some life lessons tucked into it. Sort of. xD I really admire Keanu Reeves as a person, too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 18:39:58 )
@Vii: It's even more of a mouthful when trying to say it. And thank you for the tea.

How are you today?

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 20:23:06 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Certainly! ^-^ I'm doing alright, actually just woke up a little bit ago. Slept like junk, though, and had to wake up like 4 times to adjust the thermostat since, for whatever reason, the air never kicks on at night. q-q
How're you? c:

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 20:42:21 )
@Vii: Oh that's no fun. And I'm okay. Stuck at work on launch day and it's a miserable rainy day blegh. But all things considered, it's still launch day!

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 20:49:20 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Ah, I hate being stuck at work when things are going on. xD Then again I'm such a hermit and love being at home anyway, especially when it's storming, cause then I can just sit there and watch the rain. ^-^

I wonder if we'll get a huge influx of people right around noon? I'm thinking it'll probably be a trickle and then a flood. Hopefully Voltra's servers hold up if there's a sudden big load of traffic c':

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 20:50:15 )
@Vii: Hey there! Mind if I chat a bit in here? c:

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 20:56:30 )
@Neko: Welcome, welcome, not at all! Have some space tea! *hands over some fresh space tea*
How's your day so far? c:

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 21:17:04 )
@Vii: It wouldn't be so bad if I weren't so excited for launch. I'm hoping it'll be a trickle, as it's the middle of a work day. But it's a 3 day weekend for quite a few people, so this weekend will probably be insane.

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 21:30:06 )
@Vii: o: Do I get space sugar and space cream to add to it?
It's been alright! I could have gotten more sleep, so I might nap later. How are you doing? ^ ^

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 21:35:06 )
@AelloTyphoeus: True, with it being the middle of the day, you're probably right that it won't be so much of a flood today but this weekend will probably be crazy! I do know of a small handful at least who are waiting to join today when the site opens.

@Neko: Certainly! *levitates a little dish with cream pitcher and sugar orbs*. They're orbs instead of cubes 'cause we're in space. |D
Not bad, not bad, slept kind of lame but I'm awake now after having some tea. x3 Gonna take the dogs for a quick walk around the yard so they can take their morning poop c': It's only 8:30 AM here and already pretty hot, though. D:
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 21:38:42 )
@Vii: Yeah. I'm just glad that the approximate launch time is in Central time so it's an hour or so behind me. It means I won't miss too much of it.

@neko: Hiya!
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.