Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts THE · NOSTROMO

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:07:06 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I don't think we'll have too many deserters. o: I'm seeing a lot of people from Ernya and Syndrone, so I think they are calling this their new home. Honestly I've had no interest in Gaia since Alpha launched xD

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:08:59 )
@Neko: I aim to entertain c; it's kinda funny tho cause I do have to hop in the shower soon. xD I'm doing well, just remembered I need to feed my dragons on FR c': how are you doing? cB

@AelloTyphoeus: Isn't that the truth! Or like the BS that went down on Syndrone, what with not even having a site owner or knowing whether or not it'll even be around the next month. I was never really active there but I'd joined right near what was supposed to become "the end". xD I mean, a website is a pretty big thing to put out there, and once it garners so much attention and you have all these fans / users, you can't just abandon it. Idk what goes through peoples' heads sometimes xD

And there are a ton of Ernyans here, come to think of it the avatars kind of remind me of Ernya's. I can't believe that site shut down tho, I totally regret ever leaving in the first place.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:17:18 )
@Neko: I was with Gaia until maybe 05 when I completely left and never looked back.

@Vii: Yeah. I actually left Ernya maybe a year or so before it closed due to real life drama (heart surgery) and when I came back it was gone. I then found Unifaction and loved it until I had to hiatus for a year or so to get my life in check (I moved and had no life cause I was always working) and again, when I came back it was gone. I just hope I never have to hiatus from here. I'm afraid I'll jinx it.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:17:37 )
I'm a xenomorph! ..... Well... Hybrid of sorts really. ^^;;

-trips and falls on face- I'm ok!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:20:57 )
Welcome to the Nostromo. I'm sure there's some space tea, sugar orbs, and cream around here somewhere!

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:30:32 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I was just about to say, you seem to have great luck with avi sites shutting down as soon as you leave c': but hey maybe they just missed you so bad and couldn't handle it! c': I've never heard of Unifaction though o: I always hate reading about sites only to find they're closed. oTL

@Queen Prisma: All xenomorphs and xeno-hybrids welcome! 8D And yes, Aello is correct, there should be some space tea and space snacks around here! Grab a beanbag and make yourself comfortable. ^-^

Alas, I wish I could hang out but I have to go to work in a few. Been lovely having a little chat this morning, I'll see you all later! Have a great day! ^-^
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:31:50 )
@Vii: I'm doing alright. Trying to improve my pixel dollies. ouo DRAGONS YOU SAY?

@AelloTyphoeus: I've been off and on since 04 I believe.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:34:51 )
@aellotyphoeus: Thank you. :) -drinks space tea-

@vii: I'm compfy since I heard the word tea. I love drinking tea. Just hide the nutella if you have any. I'll.... Um... There won't be any left if I happen to find it and eat it all. ^^;;

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:36:47 )
@Vii: It started as Unicreatures it was an adoptable site and they had a basic forum and then turned it into an avatar forum. The layering system was godly. Life Ernya levels of godly. Tootles. Have fun at work!

@Neko: I check back in every so often, but it's so intimidating now. I was going to try to sell the few things I've left rotting, but that market is INSANE!

@Queen Prisma: *Tosses a mega jar of Nutella and a spoon* Do you need anything to put that on?

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:51:03 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Yeah, the inflation is crazy. You'd really get confused now, there's a new currency called platinum. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:54:19 )
@Neko: I heard, but I still feel bad that I've got at least a steel plated ninja headband rotting away.

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 21:08:37 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I mean...I'll take it if you don't want it. xD;

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 21:17:29 )
@Neko: Lols. When I found my way back to avatar sites, the first thing I did was give away/sell for amazingly cheap prices to people who were questing the stuff. At one point, I had someone write me a mini essay as to why he should get both of the ninja star things I had.

WTHey. The stupid thing is going for almost a Trillion! I've also got Tama's Basket and the White Drone Egg.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 21:31:56 )
@AelloTyphoeus: -catches and starts eating it straight up- Nope, I think I'm good. :3

I didn't get the ping for some odd reason. Dx

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 21:32:54 )
@Queen Prisma: I've noticed sometimes they don't always ping. It's odd.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 21:33:15 )
@Neko: OMG! Plat is so confusing. :( I wasn't sure how to price my art in plat after they put it down.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 21:34:08 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Its ok. The site is in beta, so I'm sure that its going to be a common bug for now.

-is talking in between spoonfulls of Nutella-

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 21:36:39 )
Gaia it's self is super confusing. Like I have no clue what's going on. I got on to maybe throw items at people and it's so scary.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 21:38:49 )
@Queen Prisma: Right?! I've kind of accepted it now though. ouo

@AelloTyphoeus: I don't know if I'll write you an essay for it. xD; But I've always wanted one. o; My gaia is ecchisu btw.

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 21:45:37 )
@aellotyphoeus: It is pretty confusing, but after being on it for so long, its not suprising anymore. Just trying to sell art on there, if it isn't pixel, is a pain.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.