Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts THE · NOSTROMO

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:07:32 )
The graphics in it are so lovely!

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 10:23:50 )
Evening friends ~
@AelloTyphoeus: I've never played that game o: it's online / PC, right? I think I've seen ads for it before. The name sounds familiar anyway.

@dragoness129: Boop!

Looks like there were a good number of newbies for Beta Day 1!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 10:26:00 )
@Vii: Actually, mine is for PS3, Idk if it was ever on PC. But it's pretty fun and is really smooth with it's loading.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 10:29:53 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Oh, I see! Is it turn-based or open-world like Diablo (that's the only other game I can even think to compare it to right now oTL)? I might see if I can find a copy at Bookman's sometime if it piques my interest.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 10:31:40 )
Yep! I keep popping in to other sites to pull friends from there too! ^_^

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 10:35:01 )
@Vii: Open world. Like SUPER open world. With a lot of customization to how you build and play your character.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 10:38:22 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Awesome! Considering the fact that I've still never finished the main story of Skyrim and need to pick up the remastered edition and another open-world fantasy is probably the last thing I need, I'll definitely keep an eye out for it. ^-^

&& @dragoness129: So, how've your days been?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 10:45:22 )
KoA is on PC through Origin.
I've been playing Diablo 3 a lot with my husband. ^_^

My day has been pretty great! How about yours?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 10:58:04 )
@Vii: I'm absolutely in love with it so far! I don't even remember what the main quest is at this point.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:07:21 )
Sadly, I have to be going to bed. Gotta work tomorrow.
Good night everyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:20:40 )
Goodnight! I think I'm actually headed the bed way soon too.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:33:24 )
@dragoness129: Good night!
@AelloTyphoeus: And good night! Sorry I missed you guys a few minutes earlier c': got sidetracked.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 19:38:35 )
@Vii: Is all good. The site go super busy. It was kind of astounding!

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 19:45:07 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Yeah, I noticed we've gotten about 80 new users since yesterday! And I recognise probably 4 out of 5 names from other sites lol. Everyone is flocking here because the other communities are kind of dying, but I'm hoping that the activity spills back over and brings the other sites back to life again.
Good morning! ^-^ I need to make some tea lol never even made any yet! o:

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 19:54:02 )
@Vii: Yeah. But I'm also hoping the activity stays here. I mean you've got to take into account that most people are flocking here because the market hasn't gone crazy, there's no site drama (yet at least), and it's new. Like I know I'm probably not going back to any of the places I've been before due to real life drama and the stupid insane inflation of some items.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 19:55:09 )
@Vii I'm a spacefaring warrior! XD

dragoness129:
Yep! I keep popping in to other sites to pull friends from there too! ^_^

I wish I'm one of your friends. No one pulled me here. A friend mentioned Voltron but they mispronounced it and I mistyped Voltra into google and here I am.

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 19:56:16 )
vii-chan smells funny, pass it on! =w=

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:00:20 )
@AelloTyphoeus: True, I mean, the reason the site I came from died was a drama storm a few months ago and it seems we haven't been able to recover since. But it itself is still pretty young, only a few years old, and has a lot of development yet to go.

But yes, the new-ness of this site has a lot to do with it as well, and there are always some members who join and then never return but I think this place is like a much-needed breath of fresh air.

@Temujin: Welcome, spacefarer! Do help yourself to some space tea, there's space sugar orbs and space cream near the kettle ~

@Neko: NO WAY *smells self, promptly laughs*
omg you're right q-q
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:02:52 )
@Vii: it's not like a baddd funny
you just make me giggle <3
lol how are you :D

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:04:36 )
@Vii: Yeah, I'm really hoping we don't have a lot of deserters, but it'll end up that we have some. Especially since it is so small still.

At least we can trust that the site owners won't have drama to the point of selling the site from under us. Fozzy has already said it's his baby.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.