Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts THE · NOSTROMO

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 21:40:50 )
@Vii: Yay, thank you! I haven't had breakfast so this hits the spot. Oh, you're time is behind mine. It's almost 11 am here. :3 The doggies have already done their business and they are napping.

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 21:41:02 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Oops, didn't see your post when I replied. Hey there, how goes it?

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 21:51:02 )
@neko: It's all good. I miss posts all the time. And pretty good I guess. As the day goes by it's gets better and better.

Also, your both behind me in time. It's almost noon here.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 21:51:32 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I think Central is 3 hrs behind me (Daylight Savings always throws me for a loop since we don't do it here) so I'll probably be here, and I just realised that means beta opens in... a few minutes? xD Wow, where has my brain been all morning?

@Neko: You're welcome! I always have a nice cup of space tea to get me going in the morning. Despite always waking up super hungry, I can never really eat first thing.
And yeah, I'm near the west coast, so I'm usually a bit behind everyone. c':

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 21:54:41 )
@Vii: Yeah I'm on the East Coast so it's been pretty handy that the site time is based from Chicago.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 22:00:29 )
@AelloTyphoeus: It's funny because I used to live in Chicago. xD I took it for granted that I didn't have to worry about time zones for a lot of things since, even on TV, everything was typically listed on either EST or CST or both. And then we moved here and now I always have to remember that I'm behind everyone else. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 22:11:40 )
@Vii: That's gotta suck. I'm terrible with timezones. The only thing that keeps me sabe is the fact that my phone has the world clock on it.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 22:25:54 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Oh yeah, for sure. Mobiles and smartphones in particular have more or less settled the DST woes, but from what I understand, Daylight Savings is obsolete to begin with and some states are slowly doing away with it.
Aaand we've crossed the threshold of beta, so we shall see how things progress! o:

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 22:28:43 )
@Vii: Yeah. I don't think North Carolina will ever do away with it though. Or most of the bible belt for that matter. It's too handy for crop seasons to have an extra hour or so.

Ohs? Have we officially crossed over to beta?

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 22:34:17 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Very true there, more daylight means more work gets done.

And indeed we have! Or I believe so, anyway. It should be noon in the Midwest now, though I could be mistaken. Again, the whole DST thing lol c':
Trying to think of a way to lay out my profile, but for some reason I'm drawing blanks. q-q

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 22:43:55 )
@Vii: Yuppers.

I think that was mostly an approximate launch time. I don't think they've gotten everything moved over quite yet. I think they're still running around finishing some stuff up.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 00:01:49 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Indeed, there are typically a few loose ends that you can never notice until it's about that time. ^-^ Hopefully the transition goes smoothly enough for them. The dev team has been working like crazy to get everything finalised over these past couple days.
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 00:05:05 )
Hello!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 00:11:19 )
@Vii: They really have! It's amazing how much they've been able to get done though.

@lina: Welcome to the ship!

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 00:12:29 )
Thank you! /bows
How are things in here? /looks around

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 00:22:56 )
@Lina: A little slow, but it is the middle or a work day for some. Me included.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 00:24:56 )
I start work in an hour and a half.
But I can post with my phone. So I'll be here!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 00:30:51 )
@Lina: Yays! I get off work in 2.5 hours so I'll be able to give full attention to the site at that point. But now it's posting between calls.

I hope things are slow at your work so you can post and enjoy the launch!

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 00:33:02 )
Me too! It's a friday, so it might not be slow. But I'm posting anyway! XD
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 00:34:13 )
@Lina: Yeah, but it's the Friday before a holiday that a lot of people have off from work. So maybe it'll be slow?
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.